It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Complexes found underneath Mayan and Egyptian pyramids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The following is a quote from:
*paragraph 4

www.rense.com...

In similar fashion, the SIRA radar was deployed in Egypt as early as 1978, mapping an extraordinary subterranean complex beneath the Egyptian pyramids. Arrangements made with President Sadat of Egypt, resulted in three decades of top secret excavations to penetrate the system. At a recent meeting in Australia, one of the key scientists on the Giza project, Dr. Jim Hurtak, showed film footage of work in progress called, CHAMBERS OF THE DEEP, due to be released at the end of the century.

Does anyone know of this film CHAMBERS OF THE DEEP?

I have no clue on the validity of Rense.com, but I read some thing on Chupacabras on there, and it was more of an informative 'Essay' on what has been reported in the world of Chupas... so let me know

thanks

Also the "Emerald Tablets of Thoth" give examples of these corridors, research anything about the tablets and im sure you'll find it. But here:
Taken from paragraphs 36 and 37 of:
www.crystalinks.com...

Raised I high over the entrance, a doorway, a gateway
leading down to Amenti.

Few there would be with courage to dare it,
few pass the portal to dark Amenti.
Raised over the passage, I, a mighty pyramid,
using the power that overcomes Earth force (gravity).
Deep and yet deeper place I a force-house or chamber;
from it carved I a circular passage
reaching almost to the great summit.

The information I gathered came across on a couple of other threads started by Jahmen:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and by CGB_Spender:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-12-2004 by shanerz]

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Rense.com has a very bad reputation as far as credibilty goes.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Its very unlikely the Emerald tablets exist.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I would not be suprised to find that there are tunnels in Egypt, though I would think they more likely would link tombs. I have heard reports before about a tunnel that leads to the Sphinx. Someone could have just made it up, but it was an interesting read nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
heared some more stories about there being rooms and tunnels under giza and a tunnel under the sphinx. ark hur

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Last I heard, they did find sonar evidence of a tunnel under the Sphinx (not a chamber, as commonly reported). Also last I heard, the Egyptian government was NOT going to allow any excavations there. The reason is probably two-fold. One, the Sphinx is an OLD structure. Such an excavation may pose the risk of damaging it. Second, mystery is part of the tourist draw...solve them, and it hurts business...

The one thing I remember about the pyramid was they discovered a small trap door in a narrow shaft (using one of the robotic explorers, and too small/narrow for most people to fit through), but again, were not allowed to do further investigations.

Its very unlikely the Emerald tablets exist.

I'd have to agree here....very similar to the likely Dropa Stones hoax...same story of some ancient knowledge found, but then claimed lost, etc.

Rense.com has a very bad reputation as far as credibilty goes.

This is also true...as they pretty much post anything no matter how out there it is. Especially beware of something you see ONLY on Rense.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
These stories should be clarified a bit more, as there is already documentaries regarding the passageway under the sphinx, isn't there? I thought I watched that Professor Propaganda (Egypt's main man that runs the archaeology industry over there; can't remember his name at the moment), showing passageways into the rear of the sphinx that go down and in about 10 or 15 metres to a dead end... This tunnel was apparently dug out by tomb raiders a long time ago... Are these the same tunnels under the sphinx that are always being speculated about?

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Some of the experiments at Giza in the 1970's were centered around the Sphinx. Many were conducted by members of the A.R.E. -- Association for Research and Enlightenment.

The A.R.E. are followers of Edgar Cayce, the so-called "Sleeping Prophet" who allegedly provided insights into numerous areas while reportedly in a trance-like state. One of Edgar Cayce's "prophecies" was discovery of the Hall of Records under the Great Sphinx. His followers have been searching for evidence of the finds they expect to see from his propecies ever since.

The current administration for Egyptian antiquities would be led by Dr. Zahi Hawass, who has publicly dismissed all thoughts on a "Hall of Records" as being laughable. Oddly enough, he was actually filmed back in 1977 HELPING the A.R.E. in this venture at the paws of the Great Sphinx.

I believe we've covered this idea in another thread earlier this year however, so I'll direct you to read through that one.

It's just too late in the day (for me at least) to repeat all my thoughts here in an eloquent manner.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronDogg
I thought I watched that Professor Propaganda (Egypt's main man that runs the archaeology industry over there; can't remember his name at the moment

His name is Dr Zahi Hawass. His official title is: Secretary General of the Supreme Council of Antiquities and Director of the Giza Pyramids Excavation. He has his own website here

Edit: spelling correction

[edit on 12-29-2004 by nyarlathotep]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDemonHunter

I believe we've covered this idea in another thread earlier this year however, so I'll direct you to read through that one.

I cant seem to get the above link to work, it only puts http:// in my browser, could you refine this please?

And another thing, I have been reading on the tablets, and to me they also seem to be a hoax/religious concept maybe from Ancient Egyptian/Mayan culture, not sure though.. But even if they are fake, they do set up a nice form of moral beliefs/prophecy for all those religious fanatics

I also have read a few bogus stories as well as a couple ones that seem credible dealing with the inside of the pyramids, yet most never go into detail, or even mention, going down into tunnels that go deep under the complex. Though I have also read that sonar/radar has found there able to be 'compartments' under the pyramids and the sphinx (some 800 km long in S. America?)

I'm with you for the most part tho Gazrok, I as well believe there is a lot to do with the tourism of the place..

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by shanerz

Originally posted by TheDemonHunter

I cant seem to get the above link to work, it only puts http:// in my browser, could you refine this please?

Whoops! That's what I get for posting when I'm almost asleep.
Here is the thread I meant to point you to. I see that none of my links listed above worked at all. Wonder what the hell I did wrong there. I'll figure it out I guess. Not like I haven't done links before.....

top topics

join