It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 "Real" incidents that proves time travelers exist?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imagewerx
a reply to: DaemonD14

The future hasn't happened yet,so you can't go there.It's like travelling to a town that hasn't been built yet,you have to wait for the future to happen,then go there when it's been built.

theoretically, the past, present and the future coexist. a time machine might have been already invented in the future and may be utilized somewhere in the not so distant past some day, who knows...

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I think time travel is real, and it may be the only way to stop thecdestruction of the world.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
when I was older I used to love playing about with time machines.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus
For Pete's....

Guys, you are all forgetting that Time is a human concept.

I know of a non human event - Poor little guy was all dressed up and holding a watch yelling "I'm late. I'm late, For a very important date. No time to say "Hello, Goodbye". I'm late, I'm late, I'm late."

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Experiments have been done that demonstrate the ability to slow time in a certain control field. Time also has been found to pass differently when a clock is positioned at different altitudes if I recall correctly. Given that the objects within the field or at different altitudes are not changing position, I wonder if what you posit is entirely the case despite that it would seem only logical that such spacial differentials would need to be accounted for. The perception of movement within the physical realm our bodies inhabit might not correspond so literally in "time travel" as I suggest the mechanism would not be to move forward or backwards in a linear fashion within this dimension, instead removing oneself from the dimension that time is a factor in completely, re-inserting oneself at a select point of reference.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The story about the guy who was from 1876 and got hit by a car in the 50s was taken from fiction. Just look up his name on google. It never happened....except in fiction. It's from a twilight episode, I believe.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join