It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 "Real" incidents that proves time travelers exist?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I find this interesting. Especially the "Cell Phone" story. Whether it real or not you at least have to think a bit outside the box. People are thinking in 21st century terms, Do you really think people from the future need cell towers, we have satellite phones, no tower needed. How about the simple walkie talkie type we can buy that will communicate over several miles without a tower.

But all that aside, I don't think that if they are using a communications device they are talking to anyone in that time period, most likely its a temporal communications device, distance is not the issue lol.

Anyway, some oldies here people know about and a few some people probably never seen or heard of before.

edit on 26-7-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Started to watch it but had to turn it off, the font they are using to describe the events is barely legible against the background images. Not your fault of course.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I found #3 pretty interesting.

I agree with TheMadTitan... Very difficult to read the text.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
My best time traveler image…

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Bro

How would they could use phones if they travel back in time?
There is no way they can make calls or anything, when there is no phone-towers.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
I thought I ask you not to post pics of my great aunt Margaret in her Time Traveling attire. Now we'll both be getting a visit from the MIB's. Sheesh!

link   
a reply to: ypperst

Just because the person has slipped through time doesn't mean everything we now know has....including satellites and cell towers. Otherwise, if someone went back in time we would all join him/her and wake up whenever. Know what I mean?

link   
a reply to: ypperst

I made a comment on that in my OP, if you care to read

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ypperst
Bro

From the OP...

I find this interesting. Especially the "Cell Phone" story. Whether it real or not you at least have to think a bit outside the box. People are thinking in 21st century terms, Do you really think people from the future need cell towers, we have satellite phones, no tower needed. How about the simple walkie talkie type we can buy that will communicate over several miles without a tower.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

When you do drugs kids, dont tell anyone about it

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Some people can't seem to tell the difference between time travelling and ghosts.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I see that, sorry. Tbh I stopped reading when I read about the phone story,
And have hears about it for the past 2 years.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

But thanks for sharing the video, was a fun read.
I dont know why the other posters says its hard to read?

I liked all the stories, just not the charlie one. Its pretty lame TBH.

Time traveller: "aaah, let me take this cloth on, so I look like a man walking around in female cloth, then no one would notice me walk around and talk into the future device! Oh and let me walk infront of that man who is recording. I dont hope anyone notices my clown shoes"

edit on 7/26/2015 by ypperst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

The captions are difficult to read but if you make it full screen and use the pause button, not too bad.

Had seen some of these before but several are new. Good find!,

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The hit & run story was intriguing.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Number 2; The CD's in a box in an 19th C. painting is actually a group of men (possibly doctors) looking at glass slides.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The hit & run story was intriguing.

Aubeck discovered that the tale had begun life as a science-fiction story penned by Jack Finney and published in a 1951 anthology. Two years later a writer named Ralph Holland reprinted the story in a booklet, but he did so without permission and removed all indication that the story was fiction. Holland was a member of a group called Borderland that was committed to promoting belief in the existence of a ‘fourth dimension.' The Fentz story, when presented as fact, ably served this agenda. Through Holland’s booklet, the tale of the accidental time traveler made its way to Europe, where it soon took root and circulated for decades within the European paranormal research community.

Rudolph Fentz

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The guy killed by the car was the story that got my attention. If all the facts are correct, then that is a very very interesting story. The rest were a bit meh 😂

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ypperst
Bro

You've not thought it through have you.

The call is directed to the future, transmitted though the cell towers as usual, then routed back through time to arrive at her snazzy handy...simples.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The idea of time travel in science fiction is a good one, but in reality you'd not only have to travel in time but also in space.

You'd have to figure out exactly where the Earth was in Space at any given moment in time, and exactly where your part of the Earth was on an object spinning at 1,000 miles per hour and travelling at 67,000 miles per hour at the same time.

If you simply went back in time to the spot you are currently at, the Earth won't be there anymore, even going back 1 second.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join