It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies are inherently evil, you are deluding yourself

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
When I was young I was about to join a Masonic lodge through an Irish friend of mine.

I understand all the excitement, feeling of being more special than others, opportunity to learn some secret stuff or ceremonies.

I even found out one of the most secret pieces of knowledge of high degree masons.

WHAT I AM TRYING TO TELL YOU IS THAT I UNDERSTAND YOU

Unfortunately what you guys don't understand is that you deluded yourself into false paradigms, all the lower stuff Masonic knowledge is useless and meant to give you illusion of enlightenment

High degree masons do indeed have secrets that are practical and real and can be used in your daily life. But that too is evil.

Would a moral person like Jesus hoard knowledge ?

Would a moral person like Jesus hoard wealth ?

Would a moral person like Jesus keep super good and useful stuff to himself while watching others suffer in both ignorance and poverty.

What's that ? You don't think Jesus applies, pick whatever saint you want or someone like mother Theresa I don't care.

You bought into lies, you bought into delusion.

Secret society you belong to is overall inherently evil.

Want true enlightenment, skip the bogus ceremonies and symbolism and start using your own head.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LostAndFound2

I even found out one of the most secret pieces of knowledge of high degree masons.

Well if you possess secret knowledge about the freemasons, then why not share it with the members of ATS?

Or are you also a so called "evil hoarder" of information?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I don't agree. They are not inherently evil. They do not feel superior to others and they are not deluding themselves. They don't break laws and they have a right to do this if they wish. I don't belong to one, but I defend and support anyone's right to do so without judging them or holding it against them in any way. Nor do I pretend I know all about them and what they do on hear say and rumour that very often has its own agenda.

I am sure you believe you are doing society a service by spreading this nonsense. In fact you are treading all over freedom and the rights of people in the vain belief that your attitude is superior. You are judging them and accusing them of being deluded, even of being evil. You have acted no better than an anti Western cleric if the truth be told.

If the West is Satan then I'm a Satanist. For me it is not Satan and I am not a Satanist.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
So called "secret societies" are over-rated and over-egged.

Mostly they are a forum for people to get together, have a drink, be social and network. In the past they may have had darker connotations, including for criminality (e.g. Masons and the police), but nowadays it's all be sensationalist to think they have maligned intent.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
There are reasons why certain knowledge is witheld
Not all has "Evil" intent ...
Advanced knowledge is held back for the safety of the Human family

Unfortunately Humanity is apt to be ruled by base emotion and can not be trusted to use certain knowledge wisely

One example of what I am attempting to point out is this:-
There is a way to draw limitless energy from the air ... but such knowledge has no place in a world torn by war, greed and self interest ...

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

(post by LostAndFound2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
**Attention**

Discuss the topic, not each other.

ATS requires civility and decorum. All members will be expected to carry on with these rules in mind. Further violations will result in posting bans.

Do not reply to this post.

Carry on.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
There are reasons why certain knowledge is witheld
Not all has "Evil" intent ...
Advanced knowledge is held back for the safety of the Human family

Unfortunately Humanity is apt to be ruled by base emotion and can not be trusted to use certain knowledge wisely

There is a way to draw limitless energy from the air ... but such knowledge has no place in a world torn by war, greed and self interest ...

That is arrogant and true at the same time. If we all knew the truth then wouldn't it be a better place. the people who have this knowledge are using it for detrimental reasons and against humanity. all humanities great developments came from new knowledge. I too can draw the energy from the air because I believe all thought is not internal. Most thought comes from an external source,(ask any inventor), so to say this knowledge has no place is a crime against your species. Free will is the deciding factor not containment of knowledge.
Teach the others to listen if you know how but don't come on and rub it peoples faces that we are not evolved enough to handle it.
keep listening.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

Lol

[SNIP]

PEOPLE DO NOT RULE THEMSELVES

Exactly these high level Masonic types ARE making the decisions

The wars
Energy problems
Food problems

THIS IS YOUR WORLD MASONS

AND LOOK WHAT YOU MADE IT INTO
edit on 7/26/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

What secrets are we not telling? I'll tell you anything. Just ask.

(post by LostAndFound2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LostAndFound2
a reply to: Jefferton

So you want me to tell you something juicy

But you want to a jerk about it ?

Here is something for ya

"A nice word can open an iron door"

Most predictable deflection of 2015. I totally knew you wouldn't answer this. This "I've got secret info but I can't tell you" style of troll has been seen throughout this forum over the years, though usually in more fringe topics such as channeling or alien abduction.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

What do you think about infamous skull and bones secret society

Do you think they are great as well

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

PEOPLE DO NOT RULE THEMSELVES

Exactly these high level Masonic types ARE making the decisions

The wars
Energy problems
Food problems

THIS IS YOUR WORLD MASONS

AND LOOK WHAT YOU MADE IT INTO

The early Christians were also a group of individuals who met in secret for their own safety.
Secrecy has it's place and all the ills of the world can not be placed on any particular group.
That is an easy option ... to blame others when all have free choice

edit on 26-7-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

What secrets are we not telling? I'll tell you anything. Just ask.

How do you communicate with air you pluck energy from and what method is required to recharge ourselves with this energy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join