It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cocaine Controls UK Parliamentary Decisions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Cameron was dramatically exposed on camera. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now this.www.thesun.co.uk...

DISGRACED Baron Sewel branded Asian women “whores” in a shocking outburst during his coc aine-fuelled sex party.

The married peer was caught on camera telling a pair of hookers he had hired he would have liked an Asian prostitute to join them at his Westminster flat.

In between snorting lines of coc aine, sleazy Sewel says: “They sort of look innocent but you know they’re whores.”

He told the girls he had struggled to pay for his £1,000-a-month rent-protected flat in Dolphin Square, central London.

In 2012 he was promoted to Chairman of Committees in the Lords, compelling him to resign the Labour whip.

He was appointed to the Privileges and Conduct Committee in June this year and is responsible for policing the behaviour of other members in the house.

He announced the new code of conduct for members of the House, which includes a seven-point plan on how Lords and Ladies should conduct themselves.

The list states that members should “always act on their personal honour”.

It adds that the members should show selflessness, integrity, accountability, openness, honesty and leadership.

It states: “Holders of public office should exhibit these principles in their own behaviour.

“They should actively promote and robustly support the principles and be willing to challenge poor behaviour wherever it occurs.”

Now we know why they're all so far removed from reality.

To those who say coc aine isn't so bad. Try watching the long term effects of excessive coc aine use over many decades. Those long term effects are felt overwhelmingly by the relatives and close associates of the user. The user is frequently so self-absorbed they haven't got the ability to see the damage around them.
edit on 26 7 2015 by Kester because: spacing

edit on 26 7 2015 by Kester because: remove word

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I'd rather have Cameron on coc aine than a Cleric high on religious dogma.

It is not the end of the world even if he does partake. There are loads and loads of people from all walks of life who use it; actors, musicians, writers, journalists, politicians, company execs, architects, indigenous people hunting in the jungle. It is a stimulant, it gives an edge and that is why high performing individuals find it useful.

I'm not a Conservative voter, but I'll defend David Cameron's freedom, too. It is no big deal. In the UK now we are beginning to relax many laws about drug use. I'm no better than Cameron because I use a certain recreational herb. Who am I to judge him.

Even if he and other politicians use that for me it is not an issue because I am not that naïve to have believed they didn't in the first place.

Now where is that razor blade and mirror? Only joking, personally I don't use it, but I know so many people who do use it. It is not fair to pick Cameron out for that when other Prime Ministers, ministers and MPs have used it from both sides. Even Presidents of the U.S have used it.

When are we going to give freedom a chance? When are we going to stop judging each other for our indiosycracies and our lifestyles?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Your thread is totally malformed, too. You have made the title about ALL politicians and then proceed to discuss ONE individual and you are using that as if it would be the way David Cameron behaves, too. Cameron behaves nothing like that. As a person he is not a bad old chap, not by a long shot. I may disagree with his party's politics, but I will defend any man or woman being unfairly treated.

edit on 26-7-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

From the horses mouth.

Medical research has shown that long-term use of coc aine causes irreversible brain damage, in particular to those areas which control judgment and planning.
www.publications.parliament.uk...

I knew an answer like yours would be quick coming. It always betrays an enviable lack of experience with long term heavy coc aine users. The effects on the lives of those around them are nothing short of horrendous. You'd know this if you had experience of such people.
edit on 26 7 2015 by Kester because: quote spacing

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Cocaine doesn't make phsycopaths. Their upbringing does. them taking any drug shows they also need to escape from the world they are creating. they are not in control.
Is anyone surprised our elite have been infiltrated by peadophiles, drug addicts, etc. Just like all walks of live. Even gods spokes persons on earth succumb to corruption. There is no turning room on this path anymore it will lead to the destination it is going. We have no steering ability anymore and can just try to dodge obstacles in our way. The destination is 1 of 2 places. War or freedom. There is no difference in any politician anymore they are the same. career building phsyco's.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

So one bad apple and the whole of the UK government makes it decisions while on it? okayyy.
Not saying it is a bad thing and I have seen the harm it can do but I think If you educate people and give them the choice it is better all around.
Legalize it all tbh you nor I have no right to tell folk what to put in their own bodies.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

The coc aine was discovered as part of a survey of 10 buildings across London for evidence that people had been using them to take the drug. Only the Commons and the Lords tested positive.
www.mapinc.org...

There are plenty of signs it's being used by many politicians. Remember when they tried to pass mandatory workplace drug testing? Then that upstanding copper pointed out Parliament is a workplace and suddenly the idea didn't seem so great?

COCAINE and other illegal drugs are widely used across Sydney, from restaurants and bars to sporting venues and even inside Parliament House.

The Sunday Telegraph found traces of drugs, including coc aine, opiates and cannabis, in the men's toilets outside the parliamentary offices of Opposition Leader John Brogden, National Party leader Andrew Stoner and Labor MPs.
www.bluelight.org...

The use of coc aine in the European Parliament is not exceptional, according to media investigations.

In 2005, the German Sat-1 television channel sent reporters to take 46 swabs from toilets and other areas in the European Parliament's Brussels buildings. Nearly all tested positive for coc aine.

But similar tests conducted in national parliaments have led to the same findings.
www.euractiv.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I agree it's not right to tell people they can't take coc aine. But It's very right to point out the horrendous effects of heavy use. The big dealers, i.e. intelligence agencies etc., don't like people telling the ghastly truth about what you will become after decades of trendy, self-inflicted brain damage.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Totally agree.
In UK about 10 yrs ago our police force almost came out on strike, The really serious issue they were willing to strike over was not poor pay or conditions but the fact that alcohol and drug testing was to be introduced.
No further comment required.
Societies problems are reflected in all walks of life.

It never got introduced.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   

It would be pretty unsurprising for traces of coke to be found in the toilets. If you take the size and scale of the buildings that make up Parliament/Westminster, coupled with the number of people working there, or passing through (the public, journalists, tourists etc), then a bit of on-the-side drug taking is not news.

You would probably find traces in every pub toilet in the land, as well as in every newsroom!

Cocaine in the sewers

It is a big leap to conclude that that UK politics is controlled by coke, as per you headline.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

From the horses mouth.

Medical research has shown that long-term use of coc aine causes irreversible brain damage, in particular to those areas which control judgment and planning.
www.publications.parliament.uk...

I knew an answer like yours would be quick coming. It always betrays an enviable lack of experience with long term heavy coc aine users. The effects on the lives of those around them are nothing short of horrendous. You'd know this if you had experience of such people.

So does long term use of BS.

We should ban jogging because it makes people's joints wear out eventually. We should ban coffee because long term use may have health implications. Drinking tea gives me palpitations, let us ban that, too. Lets ban everything so we can't move or breathe any more.

I have long term experience of these people. You are believing a lot of rubbish. In the worst cases of course it is harmful. There are many seventy and eighty year old men and women walking around who have used it in their lives.

Living is harmful. We would not die if it wasn't. Crossing a road is potentially deadly. many people have died trying to do that.

I think you are just frightened. You believe that if someone uses drugs they are a monster. It is not like that. Why can't you just look out for yourself? I don't want you to look out for me. I don't want you to interfere with my life. Would I ever tell you what you must and must not do in your life?

You are cherry picking, too. Should all MPs then not drink, not smoke, not take medications of any kind, not drink coffee, not go out jogging? Where do you draw the line? Why do you draw the line where you draw it?

I draw a line for me, but I don't draw your line for you.

I think there are some people here on ATS playing on our prejudices to subjugate our Western lifestyles with a very clear agenda in mind. Your chosen point of discussion even cites an individual on the basis of what he said about an Asian Women. Really what you are more concerned about is what he said than the fact he was inebriated when he said it (if he said it). Why not make a thread about that?

You'll not convince me to turn against the West and our leaders with propaganda like this. They are doing a much better job of maintaining a free society than any, I repeat any of the other governments in the world. The U.S, U.K, Israel, The European Union and Australia have the best societies on the earth for human rights.

I lived in a Muslim neighbourhood for many years. They had a very low estimation of white women and some Asian men use them as whores. Their have been many epidemics in cities of child prostitution and grooming conducted by members of the Islamic community. It is an endemic problem in some areas. If he said that then it is no worse.

The guy is a jerk. I would never say that about Asian women. I think Asian women are beautiful and I want them to have equality with men, to have a voice and not have to live in the shadows of their male counterparts.
edit on 26-7-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Same as anything in life abuse it and it will bite you in the ass !
Why is it the word coc aine gets a reaction like superman and cryptonite !
As a social user for 20 years it's a great drug and should be legal !

There's me not sat on the fence !
edit on 26-7-2015 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
There is a lot of people who judge but have little experience of the subject they are judging. Thankfully you are not one.

I have raised 2 children for the last 20 years on my own after losing their mum to class A drugs. I had no idea of the habit and problems she was fighting due to her family upbringing. class A drugs for her where an escape and that brings us to the problem of drugs, all drugs.
The users who are 'escaping ' are the problem. What they are escaping from is the problem. Drugs if used sensibly by a happy adult with responsibility can enhance a happy experience and improve your well being. Abuse of anything is wrong and the reasons we abuse them are the things need addressing.
I have 2 boys aged 25 and 20. They don't have anything to escape from so do not need to abuse anything. They don't drink or smoke. They are into sports and are lucky enough to be competent at everything they attempt. They also don't judge.

we live in a working class area of UK and have lived around class A drugs all our lives . We do not have a need for drugs but I can see why people do and why they fall into the trap of abuse.
Its abuse that's wrong
For the record I have never taken class A drugs and had no idea my partner was taking them.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

But surely its our government who is the enemy to our freedom to choose whatever recreational habits, fun etc - whatever you like to call our choice on this matter?

His lot and Baron Sewel's lot have been prosecuting the public and collecting income for the coffers by criminalising other people who use drugs for pleasure. So is it OK for him if he chooses but not for others. I don't quite get your view. Personally I don't care what Cameron uses, if he does, provided he doesn't allow legislation to damage other users lives and choices.

Every culture in the world uses some form of drug for a variety of reasons, some spiritual, some to simply unwind, get high whatever. This has been going on since ancient man, in fact its naive to try to stop it because its historically part of our culture. Many people prefer natural products to the chemical concoctions out of pharma industries - it doesn't mean there isn't room for both.

The police have made a new type of easy policing out of raiding growers and people who use drugs by doubling up on their jobs as being unpaid revenue collectors with benefits. Personally this concentration of manpower has left many violent criminals on our streets and taken control of some areas out from under their domain.

Isn't this really about hypocrisy by those in high places?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Its great to see support for the man from someone and I grant you he and his family present themselves through the media, as 'jolly ordinary and nice people'.

Bearing in mind that although a cousin of queenie, Cameron isn't titled, one would expect a Baron of the realm to be exemplary also wouldn't one, especially with his breeding and title? In fact even more so as he interests himself in moral standards - Ha ha!

Can't help remembering some old news about the amount of coc aine found in an analysis of the water in the Thames - I suspect the levels were especially high around the houses of parliament and city despite the river being tidal.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Our fine upstanding chancellor George Osborne back in his hooker and coke days , the hooker is easy to spot the coke is in the circle.

Ahhhh those were the days

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

George Osbourne and Diane Abbott in coke fuelled meeting of minds. Political harmony

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Well you know that the U.K does not have any Coca plantations to produce the drug yet tons of the stuff are available on our streets, clubs and pubs in both powder form and also rock(Crack).

To imagine the stuff gets into the nation and distributed amongst our towns and cities with out some form of compliance regarding our political establishment, Police force and customs and excise being involved at the highest level is sheer folly.

There up to there neck in the stuff which is plainly clear to anyone with an eye to see.
edit on 26-7-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Double post

edit on 26-7-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Anyone who compares any other schedule 1 drug to marijuana, has no idea what they are talking about.

Take it from someone who experimented as a youth and witnessed first hand, there is absolutely no comparison.

The only ones who support the recreational use of other schedule 1 drugs are most likely using them, or have never been around long term users.

edit on 26-7-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join