It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another fellow pleb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Hi, ATS *waves and smiles*

I've been lurking for about 10 years. I know, I should have registered 10 years ago, but, well, even when i've wanted to, there's so much to read I get sidetracked by all of the awesomeness that is ATS, but also realize it's because of those that do register and post/share that make ATS so awesome.

My favorite thread on ATS has been "All Roads Lead To Rome". I read every reply on every page, it was wonderful. I'd hope that every poster who has made a thread of importance on ATS knows there are many who read their threads and learn from and appreciate their threads very much.

Personally my possible interest for finally registering besides noticing the things that are wrong in our society and such as well as wanting info about other things is that I have experienced a true "near death experience". What makes mine different? I haven't shared mine besides a few close people. When I read others... I cringe to be honest. Nobody, and this should be common sense, nobody who has experienced a personal enlightening experience like that would never think to make profit out of it or whatever. It's not mind blowing or whatever, most would be like "yep I knew it". But... it was mind blowing yet extremely simple. To put it at its simplest: do good, which is saying a lot.

Anyhow, glad to be here, although i've always/well almost always been here, but able to post and such now. I tend to write a lot, so i'll end this here, with one final "hey ATS"

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ad8941

Welcome! Hope you find being included and adding content to threads as rewarding as I have in my short time here. Still learning the ropes after taking the plunge, I too lurked for 4-5 years.

Be yourself, stand by your position, and sometimes take a step back to see other's point of view--it helped me realize I'm not always seeing things clearly. Good to have ya!

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, i gave you a flag.
i was a lurker here too before i had registered.
everyday we go deeper down the rabbit hole.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I also lurked for years before taking the plunge. I have never experienced what you have, but I have changed a lot through the last year, due to life experiences. My outlook on life is much different now. I hope you will share what you experienced as that subject interests me a lot. Welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
G'day mate,

You've lurked for a while so must have some experience.

Cheers and beers from down under.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ad8941

Greetings fellow plebian..!

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link