It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's the F'ing Outrage? Where is the White House Comments?!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo
a reply to: notmyrealname

These are people who were labeled as criminals right away with zero ambiguity.

The outrage you see in high-profile cases is usually caused by injustice and people not being held accountable. If these gang-rapist pieces of crap get caught, justice will be served just like it's supposed to be.

On a side-note, the deputy's comments bugged me a bit:

"You try to teach people to walk in pairs and walk in numbers and they are," said Fitzgerald. "Then the male victim has to lay there and watch that. It's terrible."

Why is the first thought about how the man suffered and not how that woman was just raped at gunpoint?

Excellent points on both points. He's empathizing with what he can, obviously, but the mental anguish of the man pales in comparison to the mental and physical anguish of the woman.

Now the punishment for the offenders... Should be that they're all gang-raped to death while whoever they hold most dear is forced to watch.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Just an fyi, the White House didn't get involved in the Treyvon thing until AFTER it had already blown up into a country wide circus spectacle. You can't blame the WH for not speaking on a local racism issue that remained local.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Should be that they're all gang-raped to death while whoever they hold most dear is forced to watch.

Eye for an eye leaves the world blind young grasshopper.

While it sounds nice and vengeful for that to happen to them that isn't how civilizes society works.
Lock em up in cage and keep them there for some good time.
These are the people that need to stay behind bars, we need to get our prison pop down so they can.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Here we have a dozen Asian men attacking a single white man www.dailymail.co.uk... ml and no mention of ''hate crime''

It's the scumbag media, they're the ones who headline articles a hate crime or not, they're causing a division between races and people are falling for it.

I wish the words ''hate crime'' were never coined, they should be called scum crimes because scum is scum, no matter what colour the skin is.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Well locking them up really doesn't make the problem go away either. In fact, it kind of makes it worse since they then turn around and spread their ideology in prison. Prisons are racism breeding grounds.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Blacks can do whatever they want in this country since Obama took control. I have already taken the opportunity to get my CCP and buy a Glock 19. I'm not taking any chances waiting for the police to arrive as I live in an area the is predominantly black.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I think they should be put to death. These are not humans that do these crimes, they are animals and should be put down. There is no place for them in society and time will not change someone who can do such crimes. They will forever be a burden on society the longer they are alive.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Yes, RAPE is a very bad thing but at least she wash't killed. You compare this event to Travon Martin but he was killed. Dead..He'll never breathe again.

How can you even compare these two crimes. You have go to be kidding me.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CFibrosis

Wow...

Sad that you feel that way, since it ins't based in truth.

If you are white you know you are more likely to be killed by a white guy right?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Wow...

Sad that you feel that way, since it ins't based in truth.

If you are white you know you are more likely to be killed by a white guy right?

I've read what you post and your views on things.

Your truth is different than my truth. Your experiences are different than my experiences. So don't tell me what is based on truth and what is not based on truth.

Where I live I'm not more likely to be killed by a white, whether I'm white, green blue or black.
edit on 28-7-2015 by CFibrosis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Truth isn't relative.

People can not just do what ever they want because Barack was elected.
You might buy into that the propaganda but it doesn't make it true.

Unless you can back it up with some facts.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Yeah I'm a little confused on how this relates to race since the rapists are raping everyone...but as a black guy...I will say I'm not comfortable with the amount of violence the police are demonstrating right now...I'm just sayin...maybe I'm paranoid but I'm really really really avoiding them right now.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Really? Well..thanks for alerting me to this change in my ability to do things in this country since Obama has been President. Dang! This is amazing!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Yes, RAPE is a very bad thing but at least she wash't killed. You compare this event to Travon Martin but he was killed. Dead..He'll never breathe again.

What The Phuck! Please tell me you where drinking when you wrote that. WTF? "At least she wasn't killed"

why don't you just say "its ONLY rape, at least she wasn't killed.

Or how about " she's going to have a lifetime of recovery from the MENTAL, PHYSICAL, and EMOTIONAL trauma, BUT it was ONLY rape." "At least she wasn't killed"

Or we can go this route..... Trayvon was the aggressor, and got shot. Yes its sad, BUT AT LEAST HE WASN'T FORCED TO STRIP DOWN AND GET RAPED!

Am I the only ashhole on here that thinks an INNOCENT family forced to strip, and then GANGRAPES your wife, while you're helplessly FORCRED to watch is significantly higher on the list of street violence, than a kid that WAS the AGGRESSOR being shot and killed?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join