It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's the F'ing Outrage? Where is the White House Comments?!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
So, I am absolutely fed up with media bias and all of this talk about who is racist and who is not. If there are white racists then there are asian, black, hispanic, middle eastern, etc. there has always been racism and most probably always will.

What I am pissed about is how media and people can get all hyped up over Trayvon Martin and never hear or care about things like this:

Sketches released of group of men that robbed, stripped off clothes of couples in Detroit

Even though the news locally reports this they are careful not to write what really happened RAPE. Not sexual assault, it was a gang rape and it has happened more than once. So now, how about someone tell me that they are okay walking around with their wife unarmed and have this situation happen.

I am so damn raw right now
edit on 25-7-2015 by notmyrealname because: not thug, though thpelling

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Careful...you treading close to a "hate Crime"...

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

No doubt Josh Earnest will be along momentarily to offer the official WH Response.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The libs assure us though if we just ban guns we won't have to worry about things like this. Until that glorious day comes however, a concealed carry could have had those instances have a vastly different ending.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

No doubt Josh Earnest will be along momentarily to offer the official WH Response.

Sure I absolutely expect th… - wait … was that a monkey flying out of my but??…..

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

It will be a hate crime when someone tries some crap like that on me. I will hate all 16 rounds into their face. They will have to use a strainer for fingerprints when I am done.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Local news where I live has gotten so tainted that no descriptions are given about suspects unless they happen to be white. It has become common knowledge if that info is omitted, more that likely the suspect is either Hispanic, Black or Pacific Rim. I look it it as a public safety concern--it a serial rapist or robber is in my area, I don't care if they're the color purple, give John Q. a description!

Are we so sensitive, so PC that media, NOT LE, withholds that critical information? All I can do is protect myself and my family the best I can, so the PD can do their job--write a report after the fact.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

These are people who were labeled as criminals right away with zero ambiguity.

The outrage you see in high-profile cases is usually caused by injustice and people not being held accountable. If these gang-rapist pieces of crap get caught, justice will be served just like it's supposed to be.

On a side-note, the deputy's comments bugged me a bit:

"You try to teach people to walk in pairs and walk in numbers and they are," said Fitzgerald. "Then the male victim has to lay there and watch that. It's terrible."

Why is the first thought about how the man suffered and not how that woman was just raped at gunpoint?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
"He couldn't comment on a motive."

Couldn't or wouldn't...

Couldn't would suggest that these police are too stupid to connect 3 sexual assaults with the same motive...
Sexual deviancy...

Wouldn't would suggest that these police are too pussified to tell it like it is.

I have no idea what racism has to do with this.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Everything the cops said was fishy...

But that which you highlight I didn't even think of like that...
Awful.
edit on 25-7-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Don't you know?

Everything is set forth by *Selective* reporting and *Special* privilege.

Most "reported" issues have an agenda behind the "window".

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Couldn't or wouldn't...

Couldn't would suggest that these police are too stupid to connect 3 sexual assaults with the same motive...
Sexual deviancy...

Wouldn't would suggest that these police are too pussified to tell it like it is.

It is well known that rape is a crime of violence and not sexually motivated in most cases. Racism is most probably the driving factor for victim selection.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

Why is the first thought about how the man suffered and not how that woman was just raped at gunpoint?

I must admit that was not my first reaction either however it may just have something to do with me being a male and how much pain and anguish I would be feeling if someone I loved was being hurt. As a man, first-person male in the situation would be a natural mindset just as first-person woman would be for a woman. IMHO.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Couldn't or wouldn't...

Sexual deviancy...

It is well known that rape is a crime of violence and not sexually motivated in most cases. Racism is most probably the driving factor for victim selection.

100% of rape cases are sexual in nature...
So I have no idea what you mean by that.

And we don't know the race of all of the victims either.
So I'm not gonna touch on that as a common denominator.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

originally posted by: nwtrucker

It will be a hate crime when someone tries some crap like that on me. I will hate all 16 rounds into their face. They will have to use a strainer for fingerprints when I am done.

Typical American response, good on you!!!

There was a time when this view was respected, I miss those times.

I for one brother, agree whole heatedly.

" I wish a mother trucker would! "

" mother trucker, would try"

There would be one less pos breathing good people's air.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
So do we want outrage when stuff happens or not?

I agree there should be, just find it funny when it comes from the people that say there shouldn't be outrage when other crimes happen.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Don't you know?

Everything is set forth by *Selective* reporting and *Special* privilege.

Most "reported" issues have an agenda behind the "window".

The greatest form of censorship is the omission. - mark twain

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
I have never said that there shouldn't be outrage over heinous acts. I do however object to selective reporting of heinous acts based upon race, religion, or other demographic that ends in 'People should not have guns because guns are the problem". Those arguments are what I personally do not like. As a matter of fact, if one of the victims had a CCW, the news probably would have been much different and the perpetrators might not still be out there looking for a new target….

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
The libs assure us though if we just ban guns we won't have to worry about things like this. Until that glorious day comes however, a concealed carry could have had those instances have a vastly different ending.

That's very true. However, look where this story is coming out of. Detroit. A city that has already fallen and has seen its' highs' and lows. They on the verge of a "rebuilding" process. Thus said that is why you don't hear particular stories like this in the media.. outside of the area of course.

None the less though, it's sad what some "people" resort to. It's truly a shame.

S&F

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Excellent quote.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join