It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

knights of columbus/columba

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangeman dave
senrak, ok hers my msn addy orangandblue@msn.com if u have a mic we will have a converstion. U believe the official catholic take on these but they cant even admit to coverups it is u who is gullible!


I admit to some cover-ups...just not this one. This one is false. I don't have a mic...I think.. ...what's a mic?




posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
senrak do u think they would give you the real oathes when u are not a member come on who are u kiddin, giving out the oathes of secret socities, i suppose they gave you the passwords and grips as well



posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
in case u didnt know mic is short for microphone i dont know if it is spelled the same where u stay. I thought mic was a universally known for microphone but then again hmmm



posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangeman dave
senrak do u think they would give you the real oathes when u are not a member come on who are u kiddin, giving out the oathes of secret socities, i suppose they gave you the passwords and grips as well


Who says they gave them to me? You don't honestly think I went up to the Knights of Columbus hall and asked for their rituals do you?

The K of C ritual was bought in an estate sale of an elderly Catholic gentleman who'd been a very active member. Oh, but I guess he planted a fake one (one that had been professionally printed and bound) to throw us Protestants and Masons off the track.

The AOH ritual was bought on ebay....but, it, too, must be fake. It's hard-bound and contains Installation of Officers, Initiation, Opening & Closing ceremonies, etc.

But, you're right...they MUST be fake.



posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangeman dave
in case u didnt know mic is short for microphone i dont know if it is spelled the same where u stay. I thought mic was a universally known for microphone but then again hmmm


I thought so, but wasn't sure. No, I don't have a mic, and even if I did, I'm not sure what we'd talk about. I can't imagine that we'd come to an agreement over this subject, so I'm not sure why we'd continue it.



posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
yes your correct they are fake, after seeing the working script they use its hard to say that what you have seen in a book must be correct!



posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangeman dave
yes your correct they are fake, after seeing the working script they use its hard to say that what you have seen in a book must be correct!


So there's a company out there printing and binding fake ritual books, huh?

That sure does make it hard on a ritual-collector like me to discern what's real and what's not. I guess I'll just have to join the RCC and become a Knight of Columbus. I wonder if they'll make me an automatic 4th Degree Knight since I'm a 32nd Degree Mason?




posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
senrak, cor blimey you are good a 32nd degree mason and me being only a master mason and mark degree, yes so everything in books is correct even the brotherhood by stephen king. I was told this was bunk by another mason but u my friend are saying everything in hardback is genuine ok i believe u but others may not
Do u think u would be 32nd degree here in Scotland i doubt it.



posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangeman dave
senrak, cor blimey you are good a 32nd degree mason and me being only a master mason and mark degree, yes so everything in books is correct even the brotherhood by stephen king. I was told this was bunk by another mason but u my friend are saying everything in hardback is genuine ok i believe u but others may not
Do u think u would be 32nd degree here in Scotland i doubt it.


I'm not the one who said everything in books is correct. I'm just smart enough to NOT believe the bogus oath that you're trying to pass off as truth.

As to what degree I'd be in Scotland...if I'm not mistaken the Ancient & Accepted Rite under the "Crown" requires it's members to be Trinitarian Christians. ...and although I am one, I don't subscribe to this form of "Sectarian Freemasonry" so I wouldn't be a member at all...just as I'm not a member of the Knights Templar here in the States.



posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
senrak, anyone in scotland can join, catholic,muslim,jewish and sun worshipper we dont have sectarian brand free masonary here btw if are not in the perceptory(knights templar) u wouldnt get no further as my dad joined the blues, royal arch,ark mariners, conclave knights of malta, perceptory and order of the secret monitor. I t seems the degrees are easily obtained in the states!



posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangeman dave
senrak, anyone in scotland can join, catholic,muslim,jewish and sun worshipper we dont have sectarian brand free masonary here btw if are not in the perceptory(knights templar) u wouldnt get no further as my dad joined the blues, royal arch,ark mariners, conclave knights of malta, perceptory and order of the secret monitor. I t seems the degrees are easily obtained in the states!


Oh, so now your mad because I refuse to believe your silly posts about a bogus oath and want to insult the degree system in the US? That's nice. Tells me a lot.

Some might believe the degrees to be easily obtained here...some may not. It's what one DOES with the degrees that counts.

BTW, I was a member of the Knights Templar at one time, but demitted. I'm still a member of the Royal Arch, Knight Masons, Allied Masonic Degrees, Scottish Rite, Ancient Toltec Rite, Royal & Select Masters and a few other Masonic groups. ...not that I have time to be very active in many of them except the Symbolic Lodge and the Scottish Rite.

-John



posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
u started the insults saying scottish freemasonary is sectarian, of course u will have first hand knowledge of this being a scottish freemason!



posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangeman dave
u started the insults saying scottish freemasonary is sectarian, of course u will have first hand knowledge of this being a scottish freemason!


No. You're twisting what I said. Fortunately what I said is still posted. But for your edification, I said "if I'm not mistaken the Ancient & Accepted Rite under the "Crown" requires it's members to be Trinitarian Christians."

I didn't say that Scottish Freemasonry is Sectarian. I said the A&A Rite (which in the U.S.A. for some reason is called the "Scottish Rite" although there's nothing Scottish about it...but that's a different story) Apparenlty members of the Ancient & Accepted Rite in Scotland (the 4th - 33rd Degree) are not required to be Christians. They are in England. That's Sectarian. It's not Freemasonry. That's my point.

I meant no insult to bonnie Scotland, believe me.



posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
i dont subscribe to this form of sectarian masonary yeah your posts still there that what u said! btw scottish is ancient and accepted it has nothing to do with crown so check your facts before you post dribble



posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangeman dave
i dont subscribe to this form of sectarian masonary yeah your posts still there that what u said! btw scottish is ancient and accepted it has nothing to do with crown so check your facts before you post dribble


Am I getting tired, or can anyone else decipher what that says????

"Scottish is Ancient & Accepted" Are you talking about the "Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite (4th - 33rd Degrees) or the Symbolic Lodge (1st - 3rd Degrees) in Scotland. Two entirely different things.....and NEITHER have anything to do with this thread.

As for the Crown...I thought Scotland was part of the United Kingdom or am I mistaken about this too?


Speaking of dribble...I grow weary of this..

[edit on 1-1-2005 by senrak]



posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
ok mr smarty pants, scotland has a different constitution from england, as well as having different law. Even though we are part of the united kingdom. Does england confer the mark degree?We do



posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangeman dave
ok mr smarty pants, scotland has a different constitution from england, as well as having different law. Even though we are part of the united kingdom. Does england confer the mark degree?We do


England does indeed confer the Mark Degree. ...as does the U.S. In the U.S. it's generally part of the Royal Arch Chapter, but not always. There are some Mark Lodges that are controlled by the state Grand Lodge.

-John



posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
i didnt think england conferred the mark as i knew they had no pennies(coins) senrak i will e mail u privately as i need to take it easy on the site now if im not to get banned . Banned for speaking my mind. Anyway i will hope to swap coins with u at a later date, regards david



posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangeman dave
i didnt think england conferred the mark as i knew they had no pennies(coins) senrak i will e mail u privately as i need to take it easy on the site now if im not to get banned . Banned for speaking my mind. Anyway i will hope to swap coins with u at a later date, regards david


Yes, there's a Grand Mark Lodge in England.

www.province-of-london.org...

I'm not sure if a penny is presented to members or not, though. Some places do not do this.

Regareds,



posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yup. We do have the Mark Degree and we do get a penny.
Some of our Provinces have their own specific penny.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join