It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

knights of columbus/columba

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
www.biblebelievers.org.au... heres one m8 sitting in congress ill give u another and i dont think im challenged in anyway being 27 years old having a degree and my own buisness also do this link then romes bloody oathe and surprise surprise there a picture of it sitting in congress

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangeman dave
...i dont think im challenged in anyway being 27 years old having a degree and my own buisness...

If this is true, then you should have a pretty good working knowledge of punctuation. As it seems you do not, let me help you out a little. First we have the PERIOD ( . ). It denotes the end of a statement. Then there is the question mark ( ? ), which denotes the end of a question.

That should be enough to get you started. If you only used these two it would still be a drastic improvement.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
axeman my degree is in electronics and i have my own electronic security company whats your claim to faim since you are so good at queens english you must be a lawyer of course

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
www.liverpooluda.co.uk... heres my next link go into info when entering the site for romes bloody oathe. Now ive put up the facts from 2 very different sites what have you to say now?

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

axeman my degree is in electronics and i have my own electronic security company whats your claim to faim since you are so good at queens english you must be a lawyer of course

"Faim"? Anyone that passed Junior High, or watched TV in the early 80's would know how to spell FAME .

I be smellin a troll. Spit, pttooey.

Are you aware of #1 of the T&C?

1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
As mentioned, the supposed oath is a hoax. The "Bible Believers" website is a conspiracy theory website. It is not an orthodox Christian website, and certainly isn't a factual one.

See www.masonicinfo.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I am a draftsman by trade. I have no degree. I don't have my own company, I slave for "The Man" every day. I can still write a coherent sentance. Hell my 5-year-old daughter can do that. What's your problem?

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
my rpoblem axeman is that im that used to writing on msn messenger. When we are having a conversation we usually dont put them in sentences.But if you want me to put them in sentences fine. I have given you the facts ,which you and masonic light who seems to be the knowledge on everything have dissed, if it wasnt facts it wouldnt be there.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   

www.liverpooluda.co.uk...

Dave,

That link is to a terrorist website. There are articles there indicating that this organization attempted the assasination of several Sinn Fein leaders, in violation of British and international law. Click on the "military" link to see what I'm talking about.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
masonic light that organization up until a few years ago was an official army unit, which still have ex members getting a british pension. I didnt read any of the info apart from the oathe, but im sure you will agree this article is in congress taken from an ex member. If you lived here in Scotland you would understand how the knights operate. I see from some of these posts that masons can easily obtain the 33rd degree, this is not the case in the uk. To obtain this rank is years of work and only 2 or 3 people at most will have this at any given time.Btw do yous confer the mark degree?

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

www.liverpooluda.co.uk...

Dave,

That link is to a terrorist website. There are articles there indicating that this organization attempted the assasination of several Sinn Fein leaders, in violation of British and international law. Click on the "military" link to see what I'm talking about.

Heheh yeah you can always tell the sites that are credible sources of information... Just look for the black ski masks.

Dave, dude, you're kidding, right? Please tell me you're kidding!

Just in case I'm being dim, what is the relation between what you originally posted and these UDA terrorist fellas? Wasn't the link supposed to back up your original claims, or are we supposed to just take your word for it, based on hearsay you took from someone in your family?

And yes, properly punctuated sentances are good. Run with it.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

masonic light that organization up until a few years ago was an official army unit, which still have ex members getting a british pension.

If you will re-read the article, you'll see it says that if you want to sign up, be ready to spend the rest of your life in jail if you get caught.

I didnt read any of the info apart from the oathe, but im sure you will agree this article is in congress taken from an ex member.

And if you read the link I posted above, you'll see that Congress declared it a hoax almost a century ago.

Btw do yous confer the mark degree?

Yes.

[edit on 29-12-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
axeman, this is my last post on this subject ok. Right my uncle is in the coatbridge council of knights. I had a look in his briefcase one night. There was a black notepad with this info on it which i checked out on google. The info in the briefcase was the same as whats on the web. Also without naming names a friend who is a policeman raided a house for certain reason one night and found the same material in a prominent knights of columba members house. All this info cannot be dismissed if the same material pops up time and time again. Regards

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
From the article bill posted

4th degree Knights are the elite and elitists of the Catholic faith. They are chosen for their status in the community, for their wealth and influence.

Does this mean I'm wealthy and influential? Wow, I never knew..lol!!

[edit on 29-12-2004 by chief_counsellor]

Maybe not, but you sure are getting to feel what a Mason gets hit with on a daily basis. !!

But if you need help or support you only have to whistle.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
lol this post is just funny now, I'm amazed at what some people believe in (not naming any names im sure everyone here can figure it out lol)

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   

masonic light that organization up until a few years ago was an official army unit, which still have ex members getting a british pension.

You're joking right? The UDA is a terrorist organisation with extreme Protestant views. There are "no ex-members" recieving a "British Army pension". In fact the only UDA beneficiaries of a government handout are those who get their cigarettes from the prison shop.

Expecting a non-bias website from the UDA is rather like expecting the IRA to put up a page extolling the virtues of the British Parachute Regiment.
It ain't gonna happen, my friend.

Maybe you're getting mixed up with the UDR?

www.theudr.co.uk...

Oh yeah CC. Welcome to the club.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   

axeman, this is my last post on this subject ok. Right my uncle is in the coatbridge council of knights. I had a look in his briefcase one night. There was a black notepad with this info on it which i checked out on google. The info in the briefcase was the same as whats on the web. Also without naming names a friend who is a policeman raided a house for certain reason one night and found the same material in a prominent knights of columba members house. All this info cannot be dismissed if the same material pops up time and time again. Regards

Oooook, you still didn't answer my question.

Why in the world would you rifle through your uncle's private breifcase is one question that comes to mind. Another is what did you google? Surely you can provide us with some better links than you have already. The two links you have provided have nothing to do with the topic of this thread. The first dealt with Jesuits, and the next with terrorists, neither of which back up anything you say, with the exception of the "oaths" posted in the first link(which I have seen word-for-word trying to make some other group look to be eeeeevil). What info on the web was the same as in the briefcase? Come on, enlighten us. Inquiring minds want to know...

If these folks are as bad as you say (
) then you have a moral obligation to expose the truth! I bet you can get MrNECROS to help you "fight the good fight", this is right up his alley. Keep an eye on your toilet.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
axeman if you can read, if you go onto the jesuits page and scroll down the knights of columus oath is there as well

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

axeman if you can read, if you go onto the jesuits page and scroll down the knights of columus oath is there as well

Good Lord, man. You're really not very good at this. The "oaths" were the one thing that I conceded were relevant to your topic. Now then, care to comment on the rest of the post, or are you going to pussyfoot around all day?

I'm just trying to get some of these so-called facts out of you.

[edit on 12/30/04 by The Axeman]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
I'm just trying to get some of these so-called facts out of you.

An extraction that I fear will yield little, and the fruit of this particular vine does not seem to be compelling in either appellation or vintage... box post if you will.

Oenologist Monkeys, not just for wine metaphors anymore...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join