It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malevolent Spirits are Real--Withdraw Your Consent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The dream started simply enough.

I was in an old girlfriend's house, upstairs in the room she shared with her sister, when suddenly--

The mother walked in, and instantly her eyes flashed a deep malevolent red.

Immediately I felt a compulsion to act, and followed her out the room.

Heading downstairs she forswore the normal methods of descent, and instead jumped over the staircase banister and floated towards the ground. Thinking, "hey, why not?" I jumped after her and followed, and--

We landed in some kind of cosmic cafe where customers sat on high stools gathered around round tables. There I sat with the mother, only she resembled that woman no longer.

Now she was dark, sinister, hideous, and corrupt. I found myself sitting there in conversation with a malevolent spirit, and instantly I wanted know: "What can you do?"

"That's a very rude question," it informed me.

Then it demonstrated.

Floating ethereal across the table it superimposed its form over mine. Then I felt it enter my body, and realized that dark spirits could indeed possess living forms. Their presence is subtle, insidious, and always malicious--and from within your form they implant your mind with dark suggestions.

Thoughts of violence, hate, self-degradation, and the like--these too frequently arise from the whispers of malevolent spirits into the mind.

Unnerved I awoke from that dream, and since learned a useful ritual.

Each night before bed, say a little prayer. "God and Heaven, please release me from all negative entities. God and Heaven, please purify my form."

That's it--no bells or whistles or ablations required. Just speak with sincerity and keep yourself cleansed from those dark forces.

(And remember--anytime an spirit requests your permission to inhabit your body or interface with your form/mind, your answer should be a resounding and immediate NO. Often they'll come to you during sleep paralysis or other moments of weakness and whisper their dark invitations when you're most likely to succumb.)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

They always ask first?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

They always ask first?

From my understanding they need ask first before occupying the body in full.

But they don't need permission to send negative thoughts in your mind, which is the root source of many unproductive ideas.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I wish I didn't agree that those things are an actuality... I really do... but I've had some experiences that indicated their existence. I'm open to being wrong, though I trust my own senses.

I dislike the religious dogma attached to them and instead, prefer to think of them as strange bodiless fauna of the universe... but that does leave a door open to nice, benign bodiless fauna, too... but then the religious texts and bad, puerile ideas start flowing.

It's a fine line to walk... but IF those things exist then my opinion is they are responsible for the judgmental, strife and conflict producing drivel that organized religions carry... like 'typhoid Marys' of bad mental memes.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Its a bit more complicated than that if interested study principalities and powers imagine yourself as a temple with a series of steps to the top control is assumed one step at a time this can be done forcibly however in most demoniac cases the individual has embraced a lifestyle choice or habit that has given tacit approval to many steps being taken,that being said full possession is rare but I have seen it.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Ultralight

Its a bit more complicated than that if interested study principalities and powers imagine yourself as a temple with a series of steps to the top control is assumed one step at a time this can be done forcibly however in most demoniac cases the individual has embraced a lifestyle choice or habit that has given tacit approval to many steps being taken,that being said full possession is rare but I have seen it.

In my experience full possession occurs in stages where the host listens more and more to the entity until it essentially becomes the entity.

But I'm curious to hear your experience seeing a full possession? What happened?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I wouldn't bet a dime on that. No request needed. They just take you over. Whenever pleases them.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I am very aware of my temple and lightforce at all times. I control me. Always.

Unless dark chocolate is involved....

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Personally I think you have to believe in them having power, for the appearance of possession to manifest.

Since I do not believe in this power, it is quite easy to ignore thoughts that are contrary to my beliefs.

edit on 25-7-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

In the case of angelic possession they can take many over like a sock puppet the person is in there but relegated to the background be it good or bad angelic possession usually wrecks the person for a long time,with demonic possession they too can turn the host on and off,an example I was sitting in the courtyard at a mental health facility and this woman was going from table to table flashing everybody,she got to our table looked at us her eyes blacked over and in a male voice introduced itself with a latin name,then she rebooted and was off flashing again.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Here's my 3 cents. 'Jinn' exist in great numbers on this Earth but a bit out of phase with our 3D reality. They dislike humans because we displaced them to that realm long ago. One can hire a "magician"in most eastern countries to bring a Jinn onto someone you don't like and the Jinn are happy to have the opportunity to inhabit and mess with a human's life..........this from Simon Parkes. Or Jinn can get into this realm through people mucking around with ouiji boards (sp?)....so don't EVER do that.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevinipetini

There are many smells to Jinn or Demons,earthy musty smells,rotting vegetation smells,ammonia smells,demon infested people will often use cheap and/ or powerful deodorants to cover these smells.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Well ain't that something.

Malevolent spirits are kind of a pain in the you know what.

I myself prefer the more whimsical spirits over the malevolent ones, more of a whimsy attitude and air to them, and less of the whole malevolent drippy gloomy thing they got going on. Sounds like a real downer, like hanging around those people who always spoil the movie at the movie theater by insensitively spouting what they think of it at every scene...I say no thank you to that.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It's like with a Vampire, it can't come in your house the first time unless you invite it in. It's the same with all evil, evil cannot come into your home without an invitation from the owner.
Unless of course it's a living being with a gun and then they can come in without you inviting them.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Creepy story, thanks for sharing!

new topics

top topics

join