It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO sighting in otley , leeds uk

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tom.farnhill
a reply to: dingdongdoodah

Could be two helicopters with there floodlights on .

there was no sound for it to be helicopters

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: chelsealad

Over the last week I have had end of the world dreams too but the strange thing is I have not known the cause only the aftermath. I have had dreams of been on alien craft but they are only snippets and I am unable to fathom why I am there. I have had dreams of people that have passed on too.

:/ my dreams never finish i wake lots in the night but am able to return to them just never finishes

edit on 26-7-2015 by dingdongdoodah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsealad

there was no beam they was moving very random across the sky the lights would meet and cross , my cuz said it looked like they was dancing.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dingdongdoodah
a reply to: chelsealad

there was no beam they was moving very random across the sky the lights would meet and cross , my cuz said it looked like they was dancing.

Thw way you describe it you saw the real ufo orbs.

Silent, moving very random, looked like they were dancing, are all comments associated with these things. The white type usually travel in pairs,they can move very quicly or go totally still in the sky. They actually often appear to be having fun, enjoying themselves like we used to in our youth, playing chase or like a tag type game. These things go back to the beginnings of time, to the 'Star' of Bethlehem. They are seen alongside Concorde and fighter pilots in WW2 saw them all the time. I have personally seen them many times, indeed have been within touching distance of a white angle grinder angel light type. They are very very real. They are often seen close to ley lines/energy lines and you may want to research if the location of your sighting corresponds with this. There is an energy grid laid over the UK and the ufo orbs/motherships use this as a motorway super highway to travel on. On a side note, the orbs are connected with much bigger radiant white type ships. Great news on your contact
You will be a better person for it

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

going to check out if there is any energy sources around here .

thanks for your reply

i found some link

edit on 26-7-2015 by dingdongdoodah because: needed `to add

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Awesome quick
They may well have been travelling along that line.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

just found a cool thread on here about ley lines . fascinating stuff , i do hope they come again .

hardly anyone believes us we seem mad . i was looking for hours last night .

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

If you want to see them again.................. You can encorage the ufo orbs to show up. But be prepared to get more than you possibly bargained for lol, as in a proper space ship.

Get a torch, flash it in a three flash sequence, one second between each flash. A dynamo torch is best as it replicates the inner workings of a white type ufo orb. Often helps aiming your signal north west. They may appear on the distant horizon and slowly approach. As I said be prepared for anything if you do use what we term the 'communicator' to make contact. I haven't gone down this route for nine years as it got to weird and I didn't have the balls to take it to the next level. It can get really weird. I'm not saying bad or anything, it's just the unknown.............

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
i shall try this tonight , i have had a few ufo experiences in the past with red and blue lights zipping across the sky and we all just sat there freaked out unable to move my eyes off them . never found out what the was and didnt want them to come again i had a bad feeling with whatever they was .

I didn't feel scared by the white light tho

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I'm in west yorkshire and a mate of mine last night told me he saw a UFO a couple of nights ago near Beacon Hill in Huddersfield.
He is not one for UFO stuff but he is like a madman after seeing what he says he saw, big white disk with a red haze or something he says.
Must admit I have seen stuff which I can not explain around here.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
I'm in west yorkshire and a mate of mine last night told me he saw a UFO a couple of nights ago near Beacon Hill in Huddersfield.
He is not one for UFO stuff but he is like a madman after seeing what he says he saw, big white disk with a red haze or something he says.
Must admit I have seen stuff which I can not explain around here.

i saw some on beacon hill years ago the ones i was on about in my last reply.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Yeah it is a great spot on a clear night.
Gonna take my binoculars up there one night.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

It is really clear where i live no light pollution.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Did you see the heat storm? I could have sworn I saw things in the clouds but it was the first heat storm I have ever seen so it all looked weird.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

are you on about the lighting with no sound?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Yup I made a thread about it with video.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dingdongdoodah
a reply to: TheMadTitan

neither had phones with camera
going to look about tonight and get the telescope set up and hopefully get some idea of what it is. Given it comes back.

See if you can borrow a decent camera too...hope it comes back for you.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

send us a link please and i did it was really cool seen same thing a few years ago here . its bizarre.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

yeh i am going to ask a friend to bring one tonight although we watched last night and saw few shooting stars .

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

and here's me thinking you had some interesting curtains, there seems to be some indistinct lines on the photo you provided, almost like you flipped the blinds or shut the curtains , not saying that's what it is , just looks a hell of a lot like it

see its very hard to get a picture black , without a lenscap or something directly blocking the lens

can you remember how high the cloud ceiling was ? there was a low pressure system rolling in that night so im guessing the clouds were hanging low, leeds being not too far away would have given a glow..

tricky. can you take another picture of the sky with the same cam?

funbox

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join