It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO sighting in otley , leeds uk

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
forgot to mention there was only the sound of an owl hooting in the tree nearby and the stream trickling

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dingdongdoodah

did you record anything with your blackberry ? a picture, some video ?.

where there any nearby pigeon's that seemed unsettled , given that there so sensitive to electro magnetism , it maybe an indicator to thing being a little grimmer up north?

anyway , ill have my scope on standby tonight, just incase.. but if you're #ting me , I want my Saturday night refunded , in what ever way you envisage.

funbox

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dingdongdoodah

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

my brother did not have his phone and my cousin is a dinosaur . he has today brought his phone and telescope

Nevermind the UFO, can you tell us any more about your cousin? When did you first realize your cousin was a reptillian?

haha i mean he is living in the stone age

ohhhh! Time travelers are much more common these days. It takes time to adjust to your new time period when jumping. Give him a week or two. Sorry for the confusion.

Interesting sighting. what do you think it was?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

did you record anything with your blackberry ? a picture, some video ?.

where there any nearby pigeon's that seemed unsettled , given that there so sensitive to electro magnetism , it maybe an indicator to thing being a little grimmer up north?

anyway , ill have my scope on standby tonight, just incase.. but if you're #ting me , I want my Saturday night refunded , in what ever way you envisage.

funbox

we have wood pigeons not about at night .

i do have a dog so does my cousin they was very excitable but the always are when the see each other so cant really say the was effected and yeh i got a pic its pitch black lol!

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

my brother did not have his phone and my cousin is a dinosaur . he has today brought his phone and telescope

Nevermind the UFO, can you tell us any more about your cousin? When did you first realize your cousin was a reptillian?

haha i mean he is living in the stone age

ohhhh! Time travelers are much more common these days. It takes time to adjust to your new time period when jumping. Give him a week or two. Sorry for the confusion.

Interesting sighting. what do you think it was?

firstly haha! and no idea we looked for a projectory beam but non it was like it was coming from above!

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
anyone who wants to suggest what it is I am all ears!

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

upload and post it , I might be able to remove the dark..

funbox

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

ive tried already i have spent years studying computers and its horrendous even in photo editor its just black but ill upload bear with me

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

see i could not focus on it as the distance was so high but as promised funbox

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

What i saw i am at a total loss to explain, there was two white glowing balls which seemed to be dancing around each other then zipping across the sky and crossing paths to separate . The whole experience lasted about an hour we just watched on in awe.

Hahahhahahahahahhahahahah welcome to the ufo orb club my friend

Welcome to the club

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

tis a shame , but alas it appears that for that at hour you , your brother and cousin and possibly the entire neighbourhood was transported into gnarly ground , see pic

amazing what a bit of contrast adjustment can reveal

funbox
edit on 25-7-2015 by funbox because: heathen wolves

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

tis a shame , but alas it appears that for that at hour you , your brother and cousin and possibly the entire neighbourhood was transported into gnarly ground , see pic

amazing what a bit of contrast adjustment can reveal

funbox

haha funbox you are a joker that is all i got sadly , it was very hyigh up balck berry phones suck d**k

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

What i saw i am at a total loss to explain, there was two white glowing balls which seemed to be dancing around each other then zipping across the sky and crossing paths to separate . The whole experience lasted about an hour we just watched on in awe.

Hahahhahahahahahhahahahah welcome to the ufo orb club my friend

ive seen stars or what i thought wa stars dance but tbf i had taken lsd .

Welcome to the club

there i a club now?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Just out of interest , what sort of direction / area were the objects?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Otley
Just out of interest , what sort of direction / area were the objects?

north west , btw nothing but meteors ans stars tonight

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

My Mrs saw a "Cigar Shaped" object moving very fast only a couple of hours before your encounter, we live in Newry, Northern Ireland. She was unable to take any photos due to the fact that she does not have a smartphone "if it calls and texts, well that's fine by me" is her quote. I would be an avid sky watcher and there has been quite a few strange objects flying around lately.
On a side note, I may start a thread about some the strange experiences I have had lately and the increase in "UFO" activity around here and the physical impact it has had on my body, the extremely strange dreams I have been having and the positive impact it's had on my life outlook.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsealad

My Mrs saw a "Cigar Shaped" object moving very fast only a couple of hours before your encounter, we live in Newry, Northern Ireland. She was unable to take any photos due to the fact that she does not have a smartphone "if it calls and texts, well that's fine by me" is her quote. I would be an avid sky watcher and there has been quite a few strange objects flying around lately.
On a side note, I may start a thread about some the strange experiences I have had lately and the increase in "UFO" activity around here and the physical impact it has had on my body, the extremely strange dreams I have been having and the positive impact it's had on my life outlook.

not sure if this is relevant i have had some well bizarre dreams as of late .

I would love to share and hear yours .

I had a dream 3 weeks ago where i saw lots of meteors touching down on earth wiping out life like i was been vaporized.

there was platforms that sunk gradually and you had to step in between , what i can only describe as heat rods .

some survived some died not sure how relevant this is just thought id share !

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Over the last week I have had end of the world dreams too but the strange thing is I have not known the cause only the aftermath. I have had dreams of been on alien craft but they are only snippets and I am unable to fathom why I am there. I have had dreams of people that have passed on too.
The physical impact is a strange one too. I have pains in my elbow, back, a neck strain and a headache I can not shift right at the back of my head. I have woken up with deep scratches on my head. On the up side my whole outlook has changed too. I am more positive, understanding and relaxed. There are odd occurrences too but I will not go into that on your thread.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Could be two helicopters with there floodlights on .

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tom.farnhill

I live in Northern Ireland, and I see helicopters with search lights nearly every night of the week and what the OP states is not a helicopter. Otley is quite a remote part of the UK and chances are any helicopters with search lights would be police and they would certainly be around Leeds which is a good few miles away from Otley.
It could be a lens Flare or a plastic bag or maybe a 13 year old with a lazer pointer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join