It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO sighting in otley , leeds uk

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I was sat in my garden talking to my brother last night about 10PM my cousin burst in and said have you seen the sky we was like no why and looked up .

What i saw i am at a total loss to explain, there was two white glowing balls which seemed to be dancing around each other then zipping across the sky and crossing paths to separate . The whole experience lasted about an hour we just watched on in awe.

I just wanted to ask what you lovely people might think they was.

I live in a place called Otley in the country side so we have no light pollution as they turn the street lights off to save money as it's a very low crime area.

Before you ask i sadly have a terrible camera phone and was not able to get the distance they was at

Your thoughts please

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dingdongdoodah

About an hour you say? Anybody else get any video footage of the event?

EDIT- Adjusted the question to ask if anyone else bar yourself videoed it.

edit on CDT11America/ChicagoJulam25CDT1531am by TheMadTitan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

This is odd. Similar sightings posted with similar names almost at the same time? Strange.

Link to the other thread

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
that's weird seems they have the same phenomena as me . i am really baffled

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

neither had phones with camera
going to look about tonight and get the telescope set up and hopefully get some idea of what it is. Given it comes back.
edit on 25-7-2015 by dingdongdoodah because: missed a bit

(post by Jefferton removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

neither had phones with camera going to look about tonight and get the telescope set up and hopefully get some idea of what it is. Given it comes back.
edit on 25-7-2015 by dingdongdoodah because: missed a bit

How do you know the other person didn't have 'phones with camera'?

Never mind the telescope, find someone with cell 'phone with camera' or learn how to use yours. You have all day.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

why did you phrase you thread title like the one below it ?

funbox

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

funbox

It's called a copycat.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

or a lack of imagination , maybe a precursor to validity , given the high strangeness of the ufo's flight, given duration of an hour , I think 'possible' can be lost at least

funbox

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
it did happen ! I was unsure if to post or not as i figured someone would say , prove it ! Thing is i cannot i am not creating conspiracy just asked what people might think it is.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
my brother did not have his phone and my cousin is a dinosaur . he has today brought his phone and telescope

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

did it look anything like this ?

one I filmed , but in daytime

funbox

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

no lol! both was perfectly circular and looked about the size of the sun both was identical. the didnt seem solid per say they faded in and out of the clouds.

there was no projectory beam :/

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

funbox

It's called a copycat.

I dint know there was a tread like mine till someone linked me it on here.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
i simply wanted an answer that is all . thanks for the input very helpful :/ mods can check my account i have not viewed that thread till i was linked it!

after i posted mine!
edit on 25-7-2015 by dingdongdoodah because: ...

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dingdongdoodah
my brother did not have his phone and my cousin is a dinosaur . he has today brought his phone and telescope

Nevermind the UFO, can you tell us any more about your cousin? When did you first realize your cousin was a reptillian?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I think I need more info , mind doing a minute by minute screen play format of events ? , all things said all things seen and every sound you remember etc

funbox

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

originally posted by: dingdongdoodah

Nevermind the UFO, can you tell us any more about your cousin? When did you first realize your cousin was a reptillian?

haha i mean he is living in the stone age

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I think I need more info , mind doing a minute by minute screen play format of events ? , all things said all things seen and every sound you remember etc

funbox

sure i was sat chatting in my back garden with my brother as he had popped by .

we had some wine and was having a good old chin wag about his annoying girl friend .

a short while later my cuz whom lives up the road came running into my back garden saying have you seen the sky .

we looked up and asked why not obvs at first he said come to the front and i still couldn't see at first then he pointed to two perfect circles of white light speeding past each other but flying as parallels , and i was like what is that . they met at various points when switching parallels .

so i grabbed my crappy blackberry after ten mins of staring and i couldn't capture it as they was very high up in the sky.

we tried to work out what they was watching in awe for an hour then they vanished.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join