It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM's propaganda against Iran exposed , once again .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

With a little re plumbing and a dedicated crew? Waala you have a cruise missile with very long legs. What are they doing with a 100 tankers?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I trust Debka almost as far as I can throw my truck. I certainly wouldn't call them MSM though, although they do as good fact checking as the MSM does.

The transaction runs contrary to the terms of the nuclear accord the six world powers and Iran signed in Vienna earlier this month.

Not according to the few other sources talking about it.

These tanker planes can simultaneously refuel six to eight warplanes.

They're joking right? No aircraft built could simultaneously refuel 6-8 warplanes. It could refuel a GROUP of 6-8 maybe and depending on how far they're going, but not simultaneously. Even using it to transfer fuel to parked aircraft it can only refuel 4 at a time.

There aren't even 100 of the type in service yet.

While I have no doubt the total number of aircraft ordered is way inflated, I also suspect that Iran HAS ordered some aircraft. They'd be almost crazy not to have already ordered them for later delivery.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Well they never said they wouldn't crash trying that manuever.I know 2 is done I think the article meant to say can fuel up to 6 I hope.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Three is the maximum that any tanker can refuel. That's one drogue pod mounted under each wingtip, and one drogue under the tail. The Il-78 can refuel four aircraft on the ground, simultaneously, by running hoses to each one, but it's going to be really slow as each load on the system causes it to slow down.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Virtually everyone in the last 40 years in the area the US befriended or aided other than the Gulf states has been sold out,had Cia /state department coups in their country or been attacked or bombed by the US, its the US signature that isnt worth the paper its written on not the Iranian one.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10
It is over a decade that they are saying Iran is making nuclear bombs.
Now that EU needs money and both Obama and Rouhani need a diplomatic deal, I wonder where those nuclear bombs have gone !
It reminds me what they did about Iraq.
edit on 27-7-2015 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join