It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones loses his mind in ridiculous and bigoted... possiblu drug ^mentally illness addled rant?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Seriously, No

Are you a judge of who is a true Trans Person? She started talking hormones in the 80's, it had nothing to do with the Kardashians, Not a break with Reality, it's about living her true Gender Identity

it's cute quoting Silence of the lambs and comparing Caitlyn to "Buffalo Bill", Thumbs up for ignorance

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Transgender lesbian doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Why not? gender and Sexuality are separate, her Gender-Identity is Woman, why couldn't she be a Lesbian? Why couldn't she be Bisexual? Heterosexual?

You believe Woman can be Lesbian right? She is no different

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

So, what if a lesbian gender identifies as a woman but still wishes to have a penis?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Gender, Sexual orientation and 'Assigned Sex at birth' are all completely different

So yes, you could be a Trans-Woman who is a Lesbian and has not gone through any SRS

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Seeing as we are SO damn fixed on labeling people, the way I see it is that Bruce is straight and Caitlyn is gay. Why we have to go down this road is damn puzzling though.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

But she has always been 'Caitlyn' and a Woman, Bruce was just an assigned name and her assigned Gender, but not her authentic Gender-Identity

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

But she has always been 'Caitlyn' and a Woman, Bruce was just an assigned name and her assigned Gender, but not her authentic Gender-Identity

Let's not blow this out of proportion. Dude was a dude, in body, thus a man. He's on his way to being a woman. No prob there but let's not obfuscate it.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Transgender doesn't mean you "Change Genders"

Sex, Gender, and Sexual orientation are all different, Her Gender-Identity has always been a Woman, she has never been a "Dude" and is switching into a "Woman"

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
Sex, Gender, and Sexual orientation are all different...

I do believe that's my point. Why are you arguing? Not used to having someone agreeing with you?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Maybe that is it, Sorry

It's just that, she was never a 'Dude' and is now a Female, Her Gender-Identity has always been female... i'm used to having to defend that

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLegend

So it's okay if he brainwashes his daughter with bigotes ideas as long as he does it with a funny voice?

How about just act like a dog without the agenda for your daughter?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: exsanguination45
OP works for the government

That's silly.

However Alex Jones very likely does work for the government. It would explain his disruption of pro 2nd amendement rallies.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Hahahahaha! That is brilliant. Nice one Alex Jones. He is quite the showman isn't he. He is stuck with a very difficult career choice in terms of what he has dedicated his media network to. I don't blame him for sending himself and everything else up once in a while to relieve the stress.

I like that kind of humour very much. He is not being a bigot in any way. He is sending us all up. I tell you he is the nearest thing we have to Bill Hicks. I think Alex could have been a wonderful comedian. How I love that Texas accent, too.

Crazy humour! More of that, please.

Alex is pretty alternative himself. I have never seen any hate in this man. Even in his rants about Zionism he has never been racist if you think about it. He is a good old sport.

You have have never seen any hate in this man? You just watched a video of it! He just dismissed and belittle and entire swath of people. He dismissed a real human struggle comparing it to something not real and then mocked it.

You need to open your eyes and ears.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: darkstar57

Oh.. so he wasnt really slipping his bias in there despite it matching everything he normally says without socks on his ears.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Why isn't Jenner any less absurd than this idiot with socks on his ears? What kind of "phobe" is anyone for simply asking the question?

If Alex Jones had his real ears surgically removed and replaced with brown socks, I'd have a little more respect for the guy And find it more funny for sure

Congrats.. first person to nail why it's nonsensical and bigoted.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I shouldnt have to prove it to you, it's obvious but ill break it down.

There is the hidden truth (conspiracies in military, political subterfuge and coverup, and etc). People that speak out about this are pushed aside andoften cited as lunatics. Then there are absolute lunatic theorists that believe in the craziest theories that only the most insane people would buy.
Alex Jones spits them both. He becomes the thing that associates lunacy with hidden truths. He makes the regular population dismiss things like the kennedy assassination via talking about drug induced elves consulting with the elites.

Following? Understanding? He is a shill. He also disrupts rallies he would support if his words meant anything.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

What is deviant? Something the church came up with? Are monkeys sexual deviants?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
And what point js that?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

If we accept your premise that Jenner was born a woman, Jenner should be stripped of all gold medals for fraudulently competing as a man.

Personally, I think he is mentally ill and figures he can better live with his botched facial surgery wearing make-up and a dress.

Alex Jones peaked that night at Bohemian Grove and it's been downhill ever since.

This crazy dog video should help garner a few more clicks and views for him though.

Ironically enough Alex Jones was a buffoon that night at Bohemian Grove. It was another man who had gone in multiple times and Jon Ronson who got him in and then he claimed the glory. Ronson gave the real bohemian grove story Jones gave his sensationalist b.s.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join