It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones loses his mind in ridiculous and bigoted... possiblu drug ^mentally illness addled rant?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I'm saying SHE is.. it's not something you pretend to have... how do you think she felt having to pretend she was a a different Gender than her Authentic one up until this point?

Sex Reassignment Surgery is not what makes someone Transgender or not

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Thanks TinfoilTP. RIGHT ON. You are dealing with a person, GOVICMORROW, whose ego is as big as his posrs sre numerous!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

I'm saying SHE is.. it's not something you pretend to have... how do you think she felt having to pretend she was a a different Gender than her Authentic one up until this point?

Sex Reassignment Surgery is not what makes someone Transgender or not

God gave him the plunming, but his mental illness denies it.

Anyone who spends too much time with the Kardashians will wind up mentally ill.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
what? this is great.

Bruce jenner will always be a man. Since he was born that way.

Nothing can change that fact and i think Alex makes his point.

I totally agree yeahsure

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Well you are wrong about Her having a Mental Illness, Transgender is Not a Mental Illness

Its a mental illness.

Thjs is all part of the SATANIC GAY AGENDA

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: fartsmeller46
Sounds like you need to lighten up a little. He's simply showing us how ridiculous it is to accept as normal all of this transgender bs.Plain and simple a ma

Good stuff fartsmeller.i love your self deprecricating humor!

Alex Jones is a brave man putting out what he does.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLegend
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

His very young daughter was filming it and he wanted to act silly for her instead of being serious and raging.

Nothing wrong with that. I do that for my nephew.

As for him putting it on the air as a parody of what is happening around the United States.... I don't see anything wrong with that either.

Haters just gonna hate.

And to people making fun of AJ's weight. C'mon.... That's so petty. He use to be 50 pounds heavier just a year ago but lost weight.

And this was him before he dedicated his life to fighting for our rights and before he began living under 24/7 stress.

Great stuff Mr TheLegend.

Jones is THE REAL DEAL.

Those againt him are against all that is American!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports
Today I farted and it smelled like Bruce Gender looks, guess that makes me a racist sheavenanist tea party bigot xenophobe now that everyone else suddenly thinks 63 year old trannies are gorgeous

I imagine you probably are all of those thing but, more importantly, you also seem to have synesthesia. I'd see a neurologist if I were you.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

So, to get this straight in my head... you think that a simplistic response, issued from a position of near total ignorance, is equal to the weight of medical opinion spanning the whole globe..

I have to say, I have heard some pretty delusional cap in my time, but THAT takes the cake. And the biscuits. It also has a nibble on several cookies, a French fancy, and half a shortbread.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mymojo

I really hope upon my visit to the states I don't meet many real Americans like him or I will not come.
But reading many posts by other real Americans I know I will meet decent people not loons like Mr Jones.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Satanic gay agenda lol.
Ever thought it is yourself suffering from mental illness?.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Thank you for proving you are not serious, i was about to respond to your other post about how it is not a Mental Illness Etc. but this post of yours proved you don't know enough about these topics to be taken serious

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Anyone on this post who doesnt believe transgenders are either mentally ill or evil are mentally ill, or going to hell...sorry to say.

The Bible is very clear, but the egotists onbthis post are above the bible. E.G.O...Edging God Out. Like your god Satan, you think you are smarter than God.

The brit who posts shows up why America split from England. The Queen is a PEDOPHILE CHILD EATING SATANIC DEGENERATE!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: mymojo
Anyone on this post who doesnt believe transgenders are either mentally ill or evil are mentally ill, or going to hell...sorry to say.

The Bible is very clear, but the egotists onbthis post are above the bible. E.G.O...Edging God Out. Like your god Satan, you think you are smarter than God.

The brit who posts shows up why America split from England. The Queen is a PEDOPHILE CHILD EATING SATANIC DEGENERATE!

Most of us don't think we're smarter than your god; we just think we're smarter than you.

Just so we're clear, which bible verse are we talking about that talks about transgender people? I think I know the one but I just want to be sure.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

You prove your ignorance again, i suggest you research these things before you continue to try and slander people you know nothing about.. Transgender is NOT a Mental Illness

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Well you are wrong about Her having a Mental Illness, Transgender is Not a Mental Illness

Its a mental illness.

Thjs is all part of the SATANIC GAY AGENDA

Good, I was missing the ridiculous post like this.

Look forward to more.

edit on thWed, 29 Jul 2015 03:49:06 -0500America/Chicago720150680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

The Bible is very clear that you are a nutjob also.

"All heareth Jesus say "Behold the Internet it is a gift from God but beware the loon who bleats on about his own insecuritys and nonsense....pity these folk because they are wrong".

Gavin and Jesus chapter 3 verse12.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

The Bible is very clear that you are a nutjob also.

"All heareth Jesus say "Behold the Internet it is a gift from God but beware the loon who bleats on about his own insecuritys and nonsense....pity these folk because they are wrong".

Gavin and Jesus chapter 3 verse12.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Wow jesus would soooo proud of you.....
Have you ever actually read the New testament?

Do not judge.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

You missed my point, I am vary aware that transgender has nothing to with surgery,

I was just using the need for psych evaluations as a possible link to what I believe is more of a psychotic break with reality

caused by years of being around the Kardashians , coupled with a butchered face left over from a botched facial surgery

that looked like it was preformed by Dr. Mengle after a long night of horse tranquilizers and cough syrup, that drove him

over the edge.

.... and therefore, not a true transexual at all, but more like Buffalo Bill from Silence Of The Lambs.

To quote the world renowned Psychiatrist Dr. H. Lecter :

“Billy hates his own identity, you see, and he thinks that makes him a transsexual, but his pathology is a thousand times more savage and more terrifying.”

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join