It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones loses his mind in ridiculous and bigoted... possiblu drug ^mentally illness addled rant?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Well if hate and insults make you feel good about yourself than live your life

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I can't tell if he's being contradictory of the transgender community but I think he is. If I'm wrong I apologize in advance. But there's a difference in being open about gender identity and pushing others to accept it. Honestly though, I met two transgender people through work about a decade ago, one male to female and one female to male. I knew nothing about the phenomenon then but I quickly did some research and was astounded by how off the mark I was (I am ashamed to say it initially creeped me out). Even I, a devoutly religious person, was led to the realization that gender doesn't necessarily exist the way we think it does but in reality it's more a physical spectrum and a psychological one we all fall somewhere on. I think the number was 1 in 1000, which to me isn't rare at all, and that's the number of people who are born with neither penis nor vagina, both a penis and vagina, or a more/less less/more developed mix of the two. Instead of waiting for puberty, parents will choose a gender to raise a child as and cross their fingers. Other transgender people have a parent who was naturally or chemically effected by hormone imbalance which could be something simple as mom working at the Propecia bottling plant. There are hundreds of other factors that have probably led to transgenderism but what is nearly always evident is that unlike homosexuality, some physical or medical red flag can be pinpointed in many cases where homosexuality is difficult for people to reconcile with because with nothing to point fingers at, morons fall back on Salem Witch Trial mentality and decide it MUST be a question of right or wrong, good or evil, God blessed or God damned. What really astonished me was the fact that transgender people have been found since the beginning of time and it is so obviously a medical issue in a large enough number of cases to bring familiarity, that countries that follow Sharia law and put homosexuals to death at the same time list transgendered individuals as a group that deserves protection and civil equality. This fact really blew my mind. But if conservative Muslims can hold judgement long enough to learn and recognize a true physical based issue, you'd think an American like Alex Jones and others wouldn't be so quick to condemn a transgender person as whatever has been implied...mentally unstable, confused, attention seeking etc.
edit on 7/27/2015 by AlexandrosTheGreat because:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Me thinks it would be something religious.

Sharia Law ?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I have never been able to figure out if Jones is truly insane or just really good at Poe's Law.

Same goes with Trump. They are very similar personalities.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Alex Jones is an idiot.

a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: exsanguination45
OP works for the government

never mind, read your post wrong. Oh well still have ya got proof? Meanwhile I think AJ is just making fun of the histrionics of the liberal pc media circus. Because we all know that liberals know better than we do what is right and good for us.
edit on 27-7-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
what? this is great.

Bruce jenner will always be a man. Since he was born that way.

Nothing can change that fact and i think Alex makes his point.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

well, you are actually wrong, she has always been a Woman. i think if you did some research into Transgender People you would find facts and Studies about it

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

If we accept your premise that Jenner was born a woman, Jenner should be stripped of all gold medals for fraudulently competing as a man.

Personally, I think he is mentally ill and figures he can better live with his botched facial surgery wearing make-up and a dress.

Alex Jones peaked that night at Bohemian Grove and it's been downhill ever since.

This crazy dog video should help garner a few more clicks and views for him though.
edit on 28-7-2015 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
This is hilarious but for all the wrong reasons. Ive long said Jones exist to be the association between lunacy and well thoight out reasonable conspiracy theorists. He became the reason to dismiss us out of hand by his embracing both likely and outpandish stories. He became the link that commected the reasonable with the absurd which gave fuel to anyone who wanted to argue with theorists.

So here is he in a bigoted rant with socks on his ears barking. I guess taking on Bruce Jenner and political correctness is not petty but rather important in his "war on elites" which he shills for. Seriously youd think hed have better things to talk about. It"s like he is retroactivel ruining the credibility
Every person to use infowars as a source cab now hear the retort of " oj the loon who dressed up as a dog to make a hateful ignorant nonsensical point about trans people.
If his false predictiond, hate, lies, and disrupting pro 2nd rallies wasnt enough.. he he is throwing out all credibility for past work. He probably need to be in a rehab

Was Alex a bit over the top? Its debatable.

Hes making a point of the sickness, the mental sickness...and rediculousness of Jenner. Jenner is a sick nan. The American Psychological Society, up until the late 70s, classified gays as mentally ill.

Now Alex could of been more sensitive in his critique of Jenner, but thats his free sperch.

How about Houston passing an ordinance allowing transgender men to go into womens showers and bathrooms? That aint good! Go where your equilment matches the plumbing.

The gay agenda is tearing our nation apart.

Lets keep our gay and debauched heterosexual activiities at home.,.OUT OF THE SIGHT OF OUR CHILDREN!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Really?

hah!

So that "woman" won all those competitions with men?

Yeah right.

He is a MAN. That's it.

Even if you cut your dick of that won't change the fact that you were born a MAN ffs.

If you think you are a woman then you have some mental issues.

edit on 28-7-2015 by yeahsurexxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

Yeah, She won the medals. do you have any Understanding of Trans people?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Well you are wrong about Her having a Mental Illness, Transgender is Not a Mental Illness

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Bigoted rant? lol. Stop bitching, this was hilarious. As long as Bruce has a penis, i'm calling him a man.
edit on 28-7-2015 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

What an ignorant man!

The correct term is transspecies, someone who suffers from species dysphoria. Check your priviledge.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LiberLegit

Why can't people have some kind of class instead of parading around ignorance?

what if that was your child? or Family member?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I'm saying maybe HE is not really transgender at all.

You have to pass several psych evaluations for gender re-assignment surgery.

Jenner has not.

Jenner had no problem self identifying as a man for decades.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Have you got links showing us he did not? Also I thought she had the willy off?.
Oops last bit is for the guy who said if he has a willy he is still a man.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mymojo

Being gay is not a mental illness just because it was classified as one years ago doesn't mean they were right.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join