It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones loses his mind in ridiculous and bigoted... possiblu drug ^mentally illness addled rant?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
It's so insulting, I dared watch the video. I don't think I can watch his stuff again. It's more Sirius dog star propaganda. With the streak of characters dying in the news, I wouldn't be surprised if he was reported to have dropped off Earth and to be replaced by someone else who wants to do the regular media show. Then for his face, different name of course, to show up somewhere else. Last time I saw someone unwind like that it was Mel Gibson, definitely something in the air, maybe occult attacks on the stability of mind.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I find it amazing that people attack a man who his trying to fight for their freedoms and expose the criminal actions of their governments.There must be a lot of cowardly folk out there with Stockholm Syndrome.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
OP works for the government

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Sounds like you need to lighten up a little. He's simply showing us how ridiculous it is to accept as normal all of this transgender bs.Plain and simple a ma

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
I find it amazing that people attack a man who his trying to fight for their freedoms and expose the criminal actions of their governments.There must be a lot of cowardly folk out there with Stockholm Syndrome.

maybe once a looong time ago. now he's a brand, a peddler, snake oil salesman.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I'm angry as hell about the path our country/world is on but there are ways to talk and even yell about it without looking like Alex does. I will always be thankful he started the process of waking me up but I'm done with him.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
He's not serious, but what he is doing is demonstrating how insane PC, perverted, convoluted, deviant, retarded, psychotic and idiotic our American culture has become. If you believe otherwise.... well then perhaps..... you... need I say more...?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
What a joke, cant be taken serious---

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

This is the only Alex Jones video I've ever seen that I wouldn't actually hesitate to share. Hilarious.

And it boosts his credibility since he took himself way too seriously before this came out.
edit on 26-7-2015 by wayforward because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: fartsmeller46

Why is it Ridiculous?

why is it Ridiculous to accept another Human?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
He is not crazy!
he is making a point.
the new rules and laws are crazy......

I am sick of them too.
they are so stupid that people forget the Real Laws.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

What 'Real Laws' ?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I thought it is comical and hilarious.Making fun of how stupid the media is with transsexual mental illness.They are still men or women and they pretend like they are not because they got sex body parts changed and boob jobs on them or vice versa.

The liberals are the ones who mostly do this stupid PC nonsense.

No it does not make them a female or a male when they have different body parts or make up on them or no make up.Bunch of politcal correct insanity controlling NWO nutso crap.
edit on 26-7-2015 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2015 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

So you obviously don't know, or understand the Science behind Trans People... before you go ranting about stuff you don't know, get informed, you may be surprised and learn some things.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
ask any psychiatrist, you might just be projecting these qualities on to him. They would say there's nothing wrong with him of course. He's making a point, & it was pretty funny. You're obviously insulted by it and accept the Transgender community, which is fine & nobody has a problem with. What we do have a problem with is the huge list of random things u want to portray him as, instead of arguing his opinion against your own. I hate Alex Jones just as much as the next guy, but it's just so obvious to everyone what you're doing here. Pick up a book & try your debate again.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Me thinks it would be something religious.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Today I farted and it smelled like Bruce Gender looks, guess that makes me a racist sheavenanist tea party bigot xenophobe now that everyone else suddenly thinks 63 year old trannies are gorgeous

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Hey Claps for you for being the ignorant one... does it feel good to use slurs for no reason?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Yes it does, free speech is like a warm blanket that I can use to also muffle the cheers of people rooting for a long time fame whore who cut his dick off for a television show and was so adored for it people kinda forgot about the whole manslaughter thing becuase dead non celebrities lives don't matter.

And I don't use that wanna be politician talk they are called insults.
edit on 27-7-2015 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I have never been able to figure out if Jones is truly insane or just really good at Poe's Law.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join