It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones loses his mind in ridiculous and bigoted... possiblu drug ^mentally illness addled rant?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yus are all reading too much into it...like he says, he's having a workout!

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

As if I needed yet another reason to discount this moron...

originally posted by: Revolution9
He is not being a bigot in any way.

Do you know his position on what he calls the "fake rights" of transgendered people?

From 2013:

It's all about these fake rights that don't exist versus my basic liberty being taken.

Source

He also picked up the story that Michelle Obama is transgendered, and ran with it. From 2014:

Video

Following the comments made by comedian Joan Rivers about Obama being gay and his wife, Michelle, being transgender, Alex Jones filed this special report to not only look at the physical evidence surrounding this controversy, but also talk about how genetic disorders are becoming more prevalent in our society due to chemicals in our food, water and air.

He is a bigot. An irrational, ignorant, bigot. But to his "credit" he is bigoted toward lots of groups.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Inability to detect sarcasm, lies may be early sign of dementia, study shows ... just google that phrase. enough said.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

As if I needed yet another reason to discount this moron...

He is not being a bigot in any way.

Do you know his position on what he calls the "fake rights" of transgendered people?

From 2013:

It's all about these fake rights that don't exist versus my basic liberty being taken.

Source

He also picked up the story that Michelle Obama is transgendered, and ran with it. From 2014:

Video

Following the comments made by comedian Joan Rivers about Obama being gay and his wife, Michelle, being transgender, Alex Jones filed this special report to not only look at the physical evidence surrounding this controversy, but also talk about how genetic disorders are becoming more prevalent in our society due to chemicals in our food, water and air.

He is a bigot. An irrational, ignorant, bigot. But to his "credit" he is bigoted toward lots of groups.

Yes, I know many of his rants. I've known about Infowars since 2004. I just don't take him that seriously. I wonder how seriously he takes himself when he makes videos like that. It shows a degree of modesty when one can play the fool.

In the interests of liberty, freedom and all that I take him with a pinch of salt. He is not a threat to me and I don't see the man ever persecuting anyone. He is an alternative media mogul with his own band of subscribers. Long live the freedom to rant. The changes in our world are tough sometimes. So many traditions are under scrutiny and being challenged. Even laws are being changed. It is a lot to deal with. As I said Alex is out to keep his media career and show on the road and is fulfilling the need some people have to deal with change in this way. The authorities don't view him as a threat and very much tolerate him. He is not PC. Neither am I really. Like I said I'm fighting the Smith virus. That is a very real virus as the corporations streamline us for maximum efficiency. It is easy to control a multitude of Smiths who act in exactly the same way. That is why armies are trained to look the same and act the same is it not?

May be you feel differently and would like to see him silenced? I don't think it would be a very healthy idea to ban Infowars and similar sites. Now David Icke does my brain in. I can't cope with him. Yet I would not want him to be silenced either. That is because some people like him. He doesn't break any laws and the authorities don't see him as a threat. Some people despise ATS and think we are a lot of morons. The authorities don't see ATS as a threat and ATS don't break any laws either.

I'm not saying you are wrong. I am just saying why I am not offended by Alex and what some describe as his bigoted persona.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I saw that video when he posted. Looks to me like hes just trying to make a joke. Alex does suck at making jokes.

In other news, Glenn Beck has admitted he has mental problems.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Looks loke something Less Nessman would have done. He dropped frozen turkeys from a helicopter as Thanksgiving g promo that went horribly wrong for obvious reasons.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Why isn't Jenner any less absurd than this idiot with socks on his ears? What kind of "phobe" is anyone for simply asking the question?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I just don't take him that seriously.

I agree with everything you said. But just because I don't take him seriously and he has the perfect right to do what he does, doesn't mean he's not a bigot. I'm not offended by what a idiot says.

May be you feel differently and would like to see him silenced?

Absolutely not! I'm big on freedom. The only thing I disagree with you on is that you said, "He is not being a bigot in any way." Without regard to my judgments about him personally, he is definitely being a bigot.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Lol, I said that because for me he wasn't. If you think about part of his performance he is sending up the fascism I spoke of, that everyone has to be a certain way. It is curious that he uses Madam Jenner as an example? I don't keep up with the mainstream media.

I'm just a very easy going person, may be too much so sometimes.

Wish you a great day, BH.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I think it's spot on where's the limit? There isn't one PC is destroying us and if your for it. Then your part of the problem. Back in the day you used to have to be able to take it when giving it out. Now people wanna cry hate and I'm offended who the f cares about what you identify it should have no qualms as to how you fulfil your duty as a employee or whatever your title is. Saying you can't do a job or provide a service because you can't wear a potato costume because you identify as a couch potato is just straight up ridiculous. The fact that we used to laugh at people like that as a society and now we are afraid of their judgement? Wtf happened to the men of this world....

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thNovember
Saying you can't do a job or provide a service because you can't wear a potato costume because you identify as a couch potato is just straight up ridiculous.

What about saying you can't make a cake for a gay wedding because you identify as a Christian?

And I must have missed these stories about people identifying as animals and vegetables.

The fact that we used to laugh at people like that as a society and now we are afraid of their judgement?

People aren't afraid of their judgment. It's called RESPECT, compassion, understanding, acceptance, open-mindedness. I'm not afraid of anyone's judgment, but I'm not such an asshole that I would laugh at someone for being different from me.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Why isn't Jenner any less absurd than this idiot with socks on his ears? What kind of "phobe" is anyone for simply asking the question?

If Alex Jones had his real ears surgically removed and replaced with brown socks, I'd have a little more respect for the guy And find it more funny for sure
edit on 25-7-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

If Alex Jones had his real ears surgically removed and replaced with brown socks, I'd have a little more respect for the guy And find it more funny for sure

Why, is it because he would have done something irreversibly stupid?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP no just better delivery for his comedy routine

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

She is not absurd for being Transgender...

i understand it may be funny to some people to make fun of Transgender people, or GLBTQ+ people, or people with other Gender-Identities, i get it, maybe we are easy targets because after people can hide behind "freedom of Opinion" and if someone calls you out on your insensitivity towards other Human beings you can attack them back with "PC" and "Progressive Liberal" or whatever other 'buzz word' you need to throw out to deflect from ignorance.

Look in the mirror, are you that person... then you live with yourself

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

He's just making fun of other conspiracy theorists he reads about online. When the truth shows up, denial shows up very intensely, even that some would ridicule or mock others. After a wave of jade helm, hopefully before then, as soon as possible, people are going to snap out of their trances and say what just happened?

I don't think he is off his rocker. I think he is trying a new look. Maybe that colloidal silver was colloidal mercury or lead, I don't know.
edit on 25-7-2015 by GoldenSyrup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: TinfoilTP

She is not absurd for being Transgender...

i understand it may be funny to some people to make fun of Transgender people, or GLBTQ+ people, or people with other Gender-Identities, i get it, maybe we are easy targets because after people can hide behind "freedom of Opinion" and if someone calls you out on your insensitivity towards other Human beings you can attack them back with "PC" and "Progressive Liberal" or whatever other 'buzz word' you need to throw out to deflect from ignorance.

Look in the mirror, are you that person... then you live with yourself

I hope you did not read me wrong. I was not laughing at transgender people or Ms. Jenner. I was laughing at Alex for being such an idiot. In reality Alex would not harm a fly. You can see it in the guy. He wouldn't be mean like that.

I had a friend way back in the early 1990s when I was at University who was transgender. The more liberal male students there were more accepting than some of the females. I befriended her and would sit next to her on the college bus often and chat. Even earlier still I had a friend who hung herself while in the middle of changing sex. It proved too much for her and she hung herself. My friend, I would never laugh at such a thing.
edit on 25-7-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Alex forgot to take his worming tablets again...

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

No not you...

Sadly those stories happen daily, i'm sorry you had to experience the tragic side of things though

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
OP.

Next Time.........

add

this

DISCLAIMER:

CAUTION VIDEO CONTAINS Alex Jones jiggling his MAN BOOBS

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join