It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Phenomena

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Sounds like I have plans to look forward to every night! I'll definitely document my experience a bit more in detail over the next week. Yayyy something entertaining yet very researchable at the same time! I'm starting to love this field of study more and more!

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This has happened to me 3 times as of recent, there's 1 very bright 'star'/planet, think it may be venus then there was a less intense bright but still as bright what seemed to be an intelligently controlled movement but not too fast and then vanish on wish, one dimmined out and the other went behind clouds. I just play them off as "nothing" 2 were seen with groups of friends lol

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Heading outside now. Be back shortly.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExternalForces
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Found the schedule. The only possible one it could be was for the 23rd at 04:38 UTC which would make it 00:38 EST. Unless the prediction was somehow off a period of almost 24 hours. Also, the satellite you're questioning was supposed to be coming from the north. When it started to fade it was moving northeast not southwest.

Other satellites can cause similar bright flashes not just the Iridium Satellites.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExternalForces
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Sounds like I have plans to look forward to every night! I'll definitely document my experience a bit more in detail over the next week. Yayyy something entertaining yet very researchable at the same time! I'm starting to love this field of study more and more!

You should have a look here then Members Astrophotography

Lots members spend many nights in COLD remote areas taking pictures of the night sky, last time I was out it was a warm -9 C

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
There are probably a number of different possibilities for what you saw. All that really matters though, is what you believe it was. The day a giant mothership appears over a major city will be the day you feel somewhat vindicated!

Sadly, I've never seen anything like this. I'd desperately like to, just to confirm to myself that there is.. 'something' else out there but never had any strange experiences.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Sorry I haven't posted about my findings from last night. I felt like crap today and was sleeping it off. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to witness anything last night. It's also raining right now so, cloud cover.

Thanks for the link to the pictures of cosmos. I'll take a look shortly.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
anyone with good photoshop knowledge, can you take a look at this?

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: raggball

What's your question? Or what would you like to know?

Nevermind. I'll get to it.

Standby.
edit on 7292015 by ExternalForces because: Update

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Sounds like an adventure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join