It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton and the classified emails....

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
There really hasn't been a single thing that has really really gotten under my skin like this in a long long time.

There is no doubt at this point, that Hillary Clinton sent classified information through an unclassified system.

If this was a soldier that did this, their clearance would have been immediately yanked and their career would be shot at the least.

If this were a regular government employee with the clearance that Hillary has and they did this and got caught, they would have had their clearance immediately revoked, and almost certainly would have been fired on the spot. I have seen more than one person in my career go from being a individual with a top secret clearance making good money to unemployed and on the street in less than 24 hours.

Most people who have clearances depend on that for their career, and unfortunately that is sometime hung over their heads with veiled threats.

Every position that requires a clearance always has the same caveat.... you must be able to obtain and maintain the appropriate clearance for your position. Handling classified material in an UN-appropriate manner is a sure fire career killer,,, if you don't wind up in jail.

For the life of me, I can't even fathom while she is still running for president.
edit on R332015-07-24T21:33:33-05:00k337Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I have seen more than one person in my career go from being a individual with a top secret clearance making good money to unemployed and on the street in less than 24 hours

None of those people were Hillary Clinton.

Send her azz to jail.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I predict this triggers some kind of "sudden" injury or illness that puts her out of business.

She will never admit to anything.

She will create a "reason" to duck and run away.

And it won't be the first time either. But this time will be the last time.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton is a dangerous and corrupt woman.

I'm all for their being a female president. We are far overdue in my opinion...But not THAT woman.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It's not the fact that she used a personal server. It's not if she sent classified docs over an unsecured system. It's not even the fact that no one had access to the server to see if HRC compromised national security.

What galls me to no end is that she believes the citizens of this country are so stupid, so gullible as to believe her explanations and trust her further by supporting her bid to hold the highest office. HRC thinks herself above the rules, and thinks we people have short term memory loss and have forgotten past transgressions. I hope this is her last bid for office, and Mr. Sanders puts her run to bed.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo
What galls me to no end is that she believes the citizens of this country are so stupid, so gullible as to believe her explanations and trust her further by supporting her bid to hold the highest office.

Is she wrong in that belief? She still has a strong following regardless of her activity in Benghazi and the personal email server. I still attest to the fact that people will vote for her not because of her record in the various positions she's held, but because she's a woman and it'd be "cool to make history again".

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Republican members of congress have approached this a wictch hunt before they had any evidence of anything and now those that support her just think its the Repblicans making stuff up to justify thier actions as evidence is coming out?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Knowing how vapid many young liberal voters can be I wouldn't be surprised if this were actually the case come the primaries.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
For the life of me, I can't even fathom while she is still running for president.

Uh, because there are still a huge number of people who will vote for her. Nobody has ever gone broke betting against the intelligence of the american voter. She's effectively doubled down on it with this, let's see what happens next!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

In her mind she's not wrong. I guess we have given her enough reason to come to that conclusion. It just galls me is all.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

I understand completely and fully agree with you. I would pose the question of what rational person would still vote for her, but any more there's nothing rational about politics.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
A quote from another woman:

"Off with her head!"

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

This isn't the first time a high political figure was involved in some kind of criminal activity and got away with it! Just look back at some of the covert activities of our recent presidents. In the majority of work places in this country, it works the same way. Management can do something wrong, but it's swept under the rug. If an employee does something wrong, their fired on the spot.

Having a position of power and influence has its benefits in this world. It's the citizens of the world who don't unite and condemn these practices when they arise. We just continue to cast our votes for them. It's simply our own fault.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LunaticPandora
Hillary Clinton is a dangerous and corrupt woman.

I'm all for their being a female president. We are far overdue in my opinion...But not THAT woman.

How can you be sure who's a male or female these days? And why would that matter? Are we to vote for Hillary just because she allegedly has a vagina? Why participate in this farcical comedy of the absurd?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

I understand completely and fully agree with you. I would pose the question of what rational person would still vote for her, but any more there's nothing rational about politics.

I can, but won't, list at least 3 ATS members who worship the very ground she walks on.
They probably think this is all a lie and another right wing conspiracy directed at the Clintons.

But we do underestimate the stupidity of the American voter.

Here is a list of scandals:
ypost.com/2015/04/12/hillary-clinton-faces-scandal-amid-expectant-presidential-run/

I know many of you hate the source, but nonetheless here 22 of her are her worst scandals.
www.wnd.com...

Here is another list of scandals:
www.mrctv.org...:1T65

And yet another:
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Here is MSNBC commenting on her numerous scandals:
www.msnbc.com...

Yet the very people who think Hillary can win because the American Democratic voter is so stupid as to vote for her, think that Trump won't appeal to the same dumb voters who love TV and believe that reality TV is real.

(Rabid Hillary supports, review the list of scandals in each link listed before replying please and making yourself look, well I won't say it.)

edit on 9Sat, 25 Jul 2015 09:50:56 -0500am72507amk256 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

It's because they're literally above the law.

I hear ya, I once held a TS/SCI clearance and if I ever, somehow, sent classified material via the wrong channels it would be curtains for me. Sending classified information over and UNCLAS system is beyond repair. Game over man.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I predict this triggers some kind of "sudden" injury or illness that puts her out of business.

She will never admit to anything.

She will create a "reason" to duck and run away.

And it won't be the first time either. But this time will be the last time.

Hillary, all the Clintons and their kind follow the same policy on answers. Lie, continue to lie no matter what and then tell more lies if that doesn't work. They and their side of the bench are completely untrustworthy and therefore, worthless to me. And should be worthless to the country.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I still attest to the fact that people will vote for her not because of her record in the various positions she's held, but because she's a woman and it'd be "cool to make history again".

Yea, I fell for that in 2008 with Obama. But even then I still opposed HRC.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton is nothing but a liar and full of crap.

The Government approved SME-PED's several years ago..... its a smart phone from General Dynamics that goes from unclass to top secret and provides emails at the secret level and unclass level. I used one myself, because part of my job at the time was providing support for the things.

She simply wanted to avoid any kind of oversight that should have been present by law.

www.gdc4s.com...

The Sectéra® Edge™ smartphone combines secure wireless voice and data with the functionality of a wireless phone and PDA all in one easy-to-use hand-held device. The Sectéra Edge is certified to protect wireless voice communications classified Top Secret and below as well as access e-mail and websites classified Secret and below.

So using the excuse that she didn't want to carry two phones is so full of it, it isn't even funny.

I would love to see a journalist grill her on why she didn't want to use a single device approved by the government for her emails. There is no excuse.
edit on R042015-07-28T17:04:49-05:00k047Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R052015-07-28T17:05:54-05:00k057Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join