It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is a god?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I once had a neighbor that come out at night time only. When we first met, he stabbed himself and his wounds heals back. He said, "I'm a god". He said he goes to work at night time. Sometimes he comes back with blood all over him. I asked him why do you have blood all over you and your face? He explained to me that he is working as a butcher at night time. I find it weird as he doesn't wear an apron at work and blood is over his normal clothing. One day, he seems to have moved away. I do not see him anymore at night. So is he really a god?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Only if you choose to worship him.

Other than that he's a self healing nocturnal slob.

edit on 24-7-2015 by TheLieWeLive because: Changed a word

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
What's the punchline...

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Wait for it....wait for it.....(crickets)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
I once had a neighbor that come out at night time only. When we first met, he stabbed himself and his wounds heals back. He said, "I'm a god". He said he goes to work at night time. Sometimes he comes back with blood all over him. I asked him why do you have blood all over you and your face? He explained to me that he is working as a butcher at night time. I find it weird as he doesn't wear an apron at work and blood is over his normal clothing. One day, he seems to have moved away. I do not see him anymore at night. So is he really a god?

Yes, now wipe you lip.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Answer... "No he was a vampire" HAHAHAHA LOL ROFL

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
He's a god only to the cattle he spares…

Either that or you're the lucky neighbor spared by the serial killer that needed an alibi.

As far as whats a god, its a solution to the early question of who made all this stuff?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I want my 20 seconds back

top topics

join