It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karma in Action (Help the Child)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: gosseyn

So it's a belief just like reincarnation and karma ?

No, it's what allows beliefs to exist. Law of Attraction is beyond ("meta-") beliefs.

it's a belief about how beliefs function. But it's still a belief. Meta-data doesn't mean this data is beyond data, it just means that it's data about other data, like the meta-data of an image file is not the data that enables the rendering of the image on a screen but it's the data that says who created the image, on what date, on which software etc..

Do you have a problem admitting it's a belief ?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Not at all. Those who lack Faith do not believe and so it seems to not be a part of their lives, a self-fulfilling prophecy, because if you believe Law of Attraction isn't real, that is another belief/group of thoughts.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Not at all. Those who lack Faith do not believe and so it seems to not be a part of their lives, a self-fulfilling prophecy, because if you believe Law of Attraction isn't real, that is another belief/group of thoughts.

Then if it's not a belief it's a fact of the universe just like gravity ? Can you prove the existence of this fact ? Reproduce it again and again and provide information on optimal conditions ?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I proved it to myself. If you want to realize how Law of Attraction is working in your life then you should examine your beliefs and see what is blocking you from realizing it. Once you find it, get rid of that belief, and gain clear vision to see the working of Miracles and Manifestations in your life, then you will see it clearly.

You are a God and thought-manifestation is real. Miracles have been happening for people since the beginning of humanity. Those who believe, allow themselves to receive. Many believers in the power of Faith/Belief has seen things, including miraculous healings that others do not.

Believing is seeing.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I proved it to myself. If you want to realize how Law of Attraction is working in your life then you should examine your beliefs and see what is blocking you from realizing it. Once you find it, get rid of that belief, and gain clear vision to see the working of Miracles and Manifestations in your life, then you will see it clearly.

You are a God and thought-manifestation is real. Miracles have been happening for people since the beginning of humanity. Those who believe, allow themselves to receive. Many believers in the power of Faith/Belief has seen things, including miraculous healings that others do not.

Believing is seeing.

So you're saying that not believing in that law of attraction is a belief in itself ? If I don't believe in the giant turtle on which the universe stands, it's a belief in itself ? If I don't believe in hell or heaven it's a belief in itself ? If I don't believe in the spaghetti monster orbiting Saturn, it's a belief in itself ? If I don't believe that bees conspire to take over the world, it's a belief in itself ? If I don't believe Tyrion Lannister is real, it's a belief in itself ? You realise there is an infinity of things that I don't believe in, which is only limited by human imagination ?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Thoughts like "Law of Attraction is not real" and "There is no evidence for Law of Attraction", are beliefs. They are thoughts/beliefs limiting your experience.

Many people see the proof whereas other people's beliefs that it is not real filters it out.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Then show the evidence, and I mean real evidence, not a testimony.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Wow, this certainly spun off into left field.

But does anyone have any similar stories of karma affecting their own lives?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

If Law of Attraction is true, then I cannot show you proof, only evidence based on how I used it successfully.

Only if you believe, will more evidence/proof manifest for you. That's the way Law of Attraction works.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

So I guess it's just another belief like any other, that will never be proved, to which you are emotionally attached because you need to find meaning in your life, your ego needs to think it is in control, etc..

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Correction: never be proved to you unless you choose for it to be so. Everything else you said are just you speaking your belief systems. If you want to see people who know the power of The Law of Attraction as negative and just a desperate ego wanting control, then that is your choice, but by doing so it is only you who will miss out on your own blessings.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel
Wow, this certainly spun off into left field.

OK - this doesn't reflect too well on me, but I learnt from it big time.

When I was a kid, about 12 years of age, I had an old bicycle. I loved that bike and it was great to get around on. I used to leave it leaning on a tree outside our house. This is important, the tree was outside our house.

Next door lived a horrible youth who owned a motorbike. Whenever he came roaring up and saw my bike leaning against the tree, he'd kick it over so he could lean his bike on the tree. Despite the fact that his bike had a sodding great stand on it. So, he was just being lazy. It was easier to kick over my bike and use the tree.

I complained about this bitterly, all to no avail. One day, as he rode off after an altercation, his girlfriend sat on the back of the bike giving me a V sign. Charm personified.

I suppose I learned that if you're small and have no-one to back you up, you might as well be quiet. Complaining will get you nowhere and just afford the offending party the opportunity to take the proverbial.

Except - the magic of Karma.

Fast forward a few years and I was talking to someone who knew what became of this oik. He'd become a taxi driver, locally. And every day as he was out driving the residents around Town his wife was 'entertaining' a few others at home.

Immediately I knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that was his pay-back for the way he'd treated me and my bike.

I've read quite a bit, including ideas about breaking cycles by not continuing with feuds etc by retaliating. I practice that, pretty much - although I know how to hold a grudge
. But with far greater enthusiasm than I originally did, simply because it's been proved to me that Life will get everybody one way or another - even if we don't recognise what is happening or why.

edit on 25-7-2015 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Correction: never be proved to you unless you choose for it to be so. Everything else you said are just you speaking your belief systems. If you want to see people who know the power of The Law of Attraction as negative and just a desperate ego wanting control, then that is your choice, but by doing so it is only you who will miss out on your own blessings.

I didn't speak about any beliefs system of my own, it is you who is presenting a beliefs system as if it was not a beliefs system. If you say that you believe in the spaghetti monster orbiting Saturn, I ask for proof. I don't believe in the spaghetti monster orbiting Saturn and I won't create a cult of anti-belief-in-the-spaghetti-monster. As I said imagination is virtually unlimited and your belief has no more value than any other beliefs system. At this point you're reacting like any follower of organised religion who thinks anyone who doesn't believe as he does is doomed. I am sure your ego is in a very comfortable position and your many claims that 'i miss something incredible' or that 'I miss my own blessings' is testimony to the fact that you're constantly trying to keep your ego in that comfortable spot by looking down on others.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: berenike

Great story, thanks for sharing.

Yeah, I tend believe the same. Your deeds will catch up with you in this life or another, so keep the karmic slate clean and always end each life ensuring you've got no karmic debt left on the table.

Anybody else wanna share a karma-in-action moment?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Later after discovering the karmic connection--and after I could laugh it off--I thanked God for giving me the lesson. No joke, I really appreciated it.
a reply to: Trachel

That would seem, to me at least, that you're well on your way to learning very important things which will lead to the advancement of our species. Good for you. Keep up the good work, we need it.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

Later after discovering the karmic connection--and after I could laugh it off--I thanked God for giving me the lesson. No joke, I really appreciated it.

That would seem, to me at least, that you're well on your way to learning very important things which will lead to the advancement of our species. Good for you. Keep up the good work, we need it.

Thanks, but we won't really advance until we all start moving forward together!

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I have one that pertains to my Brother's life. I was just speaking to my wife about his situation yesterday. My Brother worked as a calibrationist for some company, maybe Fluke. Well, it would seem that every night before he left the shop, he would walk past one of the machines that stitches gold on some sort of electronic component. As he went by, he would wipe his finger under a part of the machine where microscopic gold flakes would gather. Over the years, he collected approximately 1/4 of a quart canning jar's worth of gold. Well, he ended up moving to silicon valley for a job and once he got there, he found his gold was gone. One of his so-called friends stole it from him while they were helping him pack his home.

With all the compassion of a chopping block, I told him "good enough for you." It seemed to me that good ole Karma was doing it's job.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

That's a really good one--pretty direct connection between steal from others and you'll get robbed in turn.

Here's another one of karma biting me just for CONSIDERING doing something wrong.

Once in Germany I attended an afterparty event where the host paid for one night of hotel rooms on his credit card. A friend and I merely thought--THOUGHT--about staying there a second day hoping our visit would also get charged on his tab.

Sure enough, later that day our car was towed from the village streets. The cost to get it back was almost exactly the amount the hotel would've cost that guy for our extra night.

I gave thanks for that lesson, too--and would never even consider doing anything like that again.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel

Once in Germany I attended an afterparty event where the host paid for one night of hotel rooms on his credit card. A friend and I merely thought--THOUGHT--about staying there a second day hoping our visit would also get charged on his tab.

Oh my God! How are you going to prevent a thought from arising??

I gave thanks for that lesson, too--and would never even consider doing anything like that again.

But you did not even do it!

A thought arose which showed an option which was not even followed and you believe that caused a car to be towed away. See how the mind makes crazy connections which will keep you fearful forever.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

At this point you're reacting like any follower of organised religion who thinks anyone who doesn't believe as he does is doomed.

I only said you will miss out on your blessings until you believe and allow them into your experience (true for everyone). I never wished you harm or said I believe your life will be horrible or doomed. I only said you will miss out on blessings that you believe are impossible, which is true according to Law of Attraction.

your many claims that 'i miss something incredible' or that 'I miss my own blessings' is testimony to the fact that you're constantly trying to keep your ego in that comfortable spot by looking down on others.

I didn't look down on anyone. I only said that Miracles/Blessings come when there is Faith/Belief. This applies to all, not just you. Law of Attrraction has nothing against you personally.

It was you looking down me, by basically claiming it's just a belief for my ego to feel in control, basically calling me delusional because of your lack of Faith and Understanding. If you believe, you will see, and Law of Attraction will reveal more and more to you through your own life experience.

You keep saying "ego, ego". People mean different things by that word. What do you mean by it?

If by ego you mean only caring for self and not others, then I am not speaking out of ego because I would like for others to use Law of Attraction for their joy and peace, instead of missing out by being unaware of its presence, but of course everyone creates their own life through their thoughts/beliefs, and some people made many beliefs incompatible with Law of Attraction, and that is ok,their free-will to do so, but in my reality and many others, it is real and I will keep mentioning it since it is the basis of reality and therefore very important.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join