It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Preparing to Release Convicted Israeli Spy Jonathan Pollard, Officials Say

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I will be the first to admit that I was completely of of line with my original post to you. I apologize to you as you did not deserve that. I will not elaborate on my sorry excuses for why I posted that way but I take it all back as in anything in regards to your character or posted content in this thread.

In reality I should have been reported and the post taken down but it is a humble reminder to be nice to our fellow members. Now it is there for everyone to see...I think you won this round bro...me looking like a jack ass and all lol.

See you around.

Shamrock, sorry for the drama but at least your thread gets a bump ;

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well... they paroled the piece of garbage.. Gotta love America. Bowing down to a tiny little piece of nothing nation like Israel.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Flint2011

north Korea is linked into the Iran program although I fail to understand why it seems to be absent from this discussion. There were reports / articles about Iranian delegation being present at N. Korean nuke launches and working with their scientists.

It makes one wonder why they need to be present at all if their nuke program is geared solely to peaceful nuclear power generation.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

No worries man it happens. We can both take what we can learn from the exchange and move on and try not to repeat it.

edit on 29-7-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

From my understanding the IAEA did gather enough information that points at R&D for military application purposes in Iran. it's obvious they moved towards that direction for the near future. The secondary site and etc. are a good sign as well. North Korea was a valuable source for Iran's ambitions. Same with Pakistan's top guy helping North Korea although that is debated but the Intelligence community rumors say otherwise.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Flint2011

the kicker is Iran had a nuclear weapons program up until about 2003, when they supposedly abandoned it. To date Iran has been either unable or unwilling to answer several key points raised by the IAEA about their nuke program. That includes the enrichment beyond 20% that was detected. The computer programs to calculate nuke yields, the acquisition of dual purpose equipment that is not needed if the program is for power generation only. They are violating their UN agreement by refusing to make scientists available for interview to the IAEA.

Hell the simple fact they built a secret enrichment site on a military base and only disclosed it after western intelligence found out about it and disclosed it to the UN should have been a red flag. Now Iran is refusing to allow IAEA inspectors access to those military sites where they keep pats of their "civilian nuclear program".

The agreement made is in itself problematic since it includes secret agreements. Congress still has not been able to see the entire agreement, which is worrisome.

I still think Pollards release is a way to try and buy Israel either off to accept the deal or to delay Israel from attacking the sites in Iran. If Israel goes after Iran, dollars to donuts they are going to be joined by Saudi Arabia.

When Saudi Arabia intervened in Yemen Iran got pissed and was put in check by Pakistan, who told Iran any attack on Saudi Arabia would be an attack on Pakistan and they would respond.
edit on 30-7-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

You are reading my mind. You didn't miss a beat either. How weird is that. And we are not the only people who know these things and yet you don't hear any of it being shaped into the narrative in media.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join