It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think - fake alien invasion?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Yodaa

What the........ this is a secret? I been telling ATS this
for years.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yes to cross from trillions to quadzillions in Pentagon spending a very real and credible threat by extra-terrestrials must be presented.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Couldn't watch the vid but pulling off such a stunt is well within the government's reach. People are gonna be shocked/pissed when they figure it out.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Actually, an alien invasion would be one of the best things to happen to humanity (if we survived intact).

We'd finally put aside our petty differences in race, class, nationality to fight a truly existential threat. We'd finally be put to size and feel how small we are in the universe and how important our home planet really is.

We wouldn't be American, Mexican, British...we'd be HUMAN.

We'd also be f#cked.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I guess the most visible proponent of this idea is Steven Greer (of the Disclosure Project), some others from the same project, and Dr. Carol Rosin who supposedly worked for Fairchild. She supposedly worked with Werner Von Braun. That is the first I heard of that story.

I am not too sure about that group.. something fishy.. But who knows, it would not surprise me.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

We were invaded long ago....

Behold the man has become as one of us, to know what is good and what is evil-

ELOHIM

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Long ago, I was told, the ET's stated that to officially arrive, We here on earth must end all wars, destroy all offensive weaponry, and initiate a one world government. Allegedly, Val Thor or the ET's that met with Eisenhower back in the '50s were the ones that put forth the message.

I don't know...

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978
there is a possibility that Hawking has been dead for years from lou gerhigs disease, and we have been treated to a stand in who is simply the voice of the Oxford physics crowd.. see milesmathis on hawking, he has the photos over time that are pretty convincing. Hawking gets younger, gets peculiar hands, hair changes, etc. So the ET opinions are not Hawkings. Now the Pope is a different story, he was part of an exobiology study group before he became pope,, google his real name and exobilogy for the references. So the approaching ET visit is clearly an elite plan.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: funbox

I see absolutely no resemblance between the two.

Completely different noses, ears, brow and cheek line..

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
To pull something like a flase flag alien invasion, would take alot more than one country to do it. The combined resources of three or four countries would make the task easier, if that's possible.

Like most of you have said, an alien invasion would unite the world as one against a common enemy. Then again, the higher-ups, who ever they are, don't want us all together as one. They want us fighting each other.

Do I think we'll see an alien invasion in our lifetime? I do, but not just yet.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

don't forget that Lawrence had his photo taken when atoms where black and white, of course not like that now, but it's amazing how it can be such a distraction from form

funbox

edit on 25-7-2015 by funbox because: positive and negativly charged wolves run amok

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The following is the OP from a thread I made a while back about efforts in the private sector to display moving holograms on clouds from aircraft. If the video from the post illustrates anything it is that if it is possible for 3 individuals in the private sector to get these results then the implications for a black project with unlimited funding could achieve quite a bit.

originally posted by: NihilistSanta

From the ground, the green and white lights hovering above the city of Nottingham probably resembled a distant storm, but from the window of a Cessna 172 aircraft, the shape of a man on horseback could clearly be seen galloping across the darkened troposphere. This green night rider is the result of three years of hard graft by artist Dave Lynch, scientist Mike Nix and maker Aaron Nielsen, pushing the boundaries of art and science. Together they pulled off a world first in June when they managed to project moving images directly onto clouds from an aircraft.

Rider in the sky stars in first cloud movie

Came across this vid this morning from New Scientist and immediately thought of Project Blue Beam. I was unsure of which forum to post this in feel free to move to a different forum if needed.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Actually, an alien invasion would be one of the best things to happen to humanity (if we survived intact).

We'd finally put aside our petty differences in race, class, nationality to fight a truly existential threat. We'd finally be put to size and feel how small we are in the universe and how important our home planet really is.

We wouldn't be American, Mexican, British...we'd be HUMAN.

This has been my cry for years. I just go a step further because I don't think Humans are the most important lifeforms on our home, I like to call us Earthlings.

We take the most beautiful gift we have been given, and we treat her like she is insignificant and expendable. She is not.

She is also alive. All living things fight for their survival. You really see the demon come out when their back is to a corner and there is nothing left to lose.

We are pushing her into a corner.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

I saw a couple of YouTube videos almost 12 years ago, I am sure they are still around somewhere. The projections were so real that many were deceived.

I think it was some kind of military project and it was done, don't quote me, on rural Russians, playing on their religious beliefs.

The ghost riders projections look fun and nonthreatening, from what I remember, keeping in mind that the batteries are fading in the old girl, they were working on holographic projections that could penetrate walls. Yes, they could bring Jesus up close and right to your bedside.

I guess that might work for some people, the ones that believe in Jesus, but I am sure they could produce the form of just the right person that you may respect and might follow with the right sales pitch.

I guess our best bet is, if it seems too strange to be believable, take the time to check it out before you leap. We forget that nothing is real until we make it so. It is the unchecking of the box that is the most difficult.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The very idea is like something out of a movie but I can't really see the benefits of something so risky/potentially costly.

I read years ago about plans for something like this, in order to usher in the New World Order under one govt. Presumably a US led government. But it's one thing scaring billions of people into accepting something like that, another thing altogether to control those billions of people. Truth would probably come out quite quickly.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DaemonD14

hmm scaring them would be ineffectual , wouldn't it be a lot easier to have one alien race come in wipe out 3 quarters of the worlds population , then have another alien species come to save the day ?

that way, the leftovers have a viable planet to live on without trying to work out the imbalances of current consumption to gas conversions.. *atmosphere adding*

has to be sorted one way or another

funbox

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I got a feeling that CERN is the dimensional portal through which an Alien visitor will or already has secretly come into this world

the 'bluebeam project' will be a cover story to explain to the public how a humanoid with very different DNA (of sorts) is a visitor-emissary from outer-space...

instead of telling the gullible public at large that the non-material entity actually comes from the Abyss (the inter dimensional plane) needs to take over the physical body of an Earthling to be more than a thought-energy/emotion-energy spiritual body that exerts little influence on this material planet...but has great control over the minds/desires/drives of sentient creatures on Earth
~all that mystical & quantum world stuff will be kept hush-hush, lest the public become aware that the 'other-worldly Alien visitor' is a reasonable analog to the Devil or Trickster warned of in myths, scriptures, hadiths, ideologies, cultures sine the Paleolithic era

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yodaa
About US preparing alien invasion as false flag in some maybe near future?
This great guy give me whole new dimension about alien life how they tell us..
www.youtube.com...

Already been done--30 October, 1938.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I did a search on ATS for "staged alien invasion" and clicked on the link to this thread first so here I am. I've known about this possible plan (Project Blue Beam and all) for 14 years so it's not news to me. "Staged alien invasion" can be a play on words.

Today I've been thinking about how there is a forced alien invasion occurring (waves of refugees fleeing Syria, etc. and flooding other countries) and the world is in the process of uniting against a common enemy; the enemy being the members of IS who are traveling with the refugees in order to spread more terrorism and fear in the world.

Who needs a staged alien invasion of the other kind to unite the world when this one is happening right before our eyes?

Do you see what I mean?

Let me add that I know you used the word fake in your title, not staged, but I've heard either word used many, many times. Fake or staged. Different people use the two words interchangeably.
edit on 23-11-2015 by tweetie because: Added some thoughts for clarity.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Do you get email alerts from ats everytime a ufo or aliens are mentioned?

Jesus Christ dude...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join