It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Wondering...

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

The three firemen were in the lobby of the Marriott Hotel when WTC 2 collapsed on them. They mistook the collapse for an explosion.

We know they were not in the lobby of WTC 2 because they are not dead.

You've made this claim before, yet you haven't explained why the firefighters say "We were in the lobby waiting to go upstairs"...why would they go upstairs in the Marriot? And even more incredible, you're saying that when they gave the interview, they still hadn't realized that a tower had collapsed on them?? Honestly??

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Perfect, so now what's your analysis of that evidence?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

And could you please quit dance'n around with that stupid
photo shopped decoy pic that looks like bent wood ?
Gawd even if it isn't cgi I would never post anything, that
looked so G-D fake.
edit on Ram73115v44201500000058 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Do you understand how you set your self up to believe a lie
if a lack of evidence causes you to discard common sense?

Do you understand that? And that's a yes or no question.

Also

Why are you choosing to be completely irrational?

No rational person.

The only reason I'm still here is that I find you fascinating.
edit on Ram73115v55201500000044 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
9/11 was so obviously done by explosives just as the Pentagon was hit by a missile.

Fire Fighters testimonies regarding the Explosions in the basements and when the Towers were collapsing were all omitted from the NIST report. I wonder why?

Doesn't take a genius to see what 9/11 was and what it was used for.

Professional witnesses like Fire-fighters are the best witnesses. They all said the same thing during and after 9/11.

EXPLOSIONS, DETONATORS. Etc

And as per the Fire-fighters comms chatter they have 2 small fires. Are 2 small fires enough to collapse buildings???

Could the Fire-fighters be wrong?

How about Barry Jennings?

Wow!

Loads of professional witnesses shoot the OS down in flames. A lot more flames than the few that were in the towers!
edit on 31-7-2015 by Nova937 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Nova937

9/11 was so obviously done by explosives just as the Pentagon was hit by a missile.

So in your mind when someone says explosion they mean explosives?

In so many of the news reports we see everyday the fire fighters are worried about explosions.
So you believe that someone plants explosives in every warehouse fire.

Once you are able to distinguish between the two you can start to climb out of the rabbit hole of 911.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

False. There is no evidence demolition explosions and witnesses reported seeing an aircraft, not a missile, stike the Pentaon, as confirmed by my Wing Commander who was in the Pentagon when American 77 struck.

Fire Fighters testimonies regarding the Explosions in the basements and when the Towers were collapsing were all omitted from the NIST report. I wonder why?

In October 2014, a replay of a NBC newscast was shown on TV and in the news cast, firefighters said the explosions they heard were from exploding gas lines, which had nothing to do with explosives. Other firefighters reported hearing explosions and attributed those sounds to things that had nothing to do with explosives. Hearing explosive-like sounds does not automatically translate into explosives. Check it out.

Explosions

"When we got to about 50 ft from the South Tower, we heard the most eerie sound that you would ever hear. A high-pitched noise and a popping noise made everyone stop. We all looked up. At the point, it all let go.The way I see it, it had to be the rivets. The building let go, there was an explosion and the whole top leaned toward us and started coming down."

He also says he thinks the rivets caused the building to fall and not bombs. Interestingly, the NIST said most of the failures were at the bolts and connections.

www.debunking....../explosions.htm

Did experts on the scene think WTC 7 was a controlled demolition?

Whom should we ask to find out if WTC 7’s collapse resembled an explosive demolition? How about asking the explosive demolition experts who were on the scene on 9/11? Brent Blanchard of Protec:

"Several demolition teams had reached Ground Zero by 3:00 pm on 9/11, and these individuals witnessed the collapse of WTC 7 from within a few hundred feet of the event.

We have spoken with several who possess extensive experience in explosive demolition, and all reported seeing or hearing nothing to indicate an explosive detonation precipitating the collapse.

As one eyewitness told us, "We were all standing around helpless...we knew full well it was going to collapse. Everyone there knew. You gotta remember there was a lot of confusion and we didn't know if another plane was coming...but I never heard explosions like demo charges.

Indications of the Imminent Collapse of the World Trade Center Buildings Disprove Explosives Theory

Scientists investigating the Sept. 11, 2001 collapse of the twin towers said, "the World Trade Center towers showed telltale signs they were about to collapse several minutes before each crumbled to the ground." There would not be telltale signs if it was explosives (Controlled Demolition) that caused the buildings to collapse.

Louie Cacchioli, 51, is a firefighter assigned to Engine 47 in Harlem

Originally, on September 12, 2001, People Magazine ran a few short paragraphs about the 20-year veteran New York fireman hearing what sounded like bombs exploding in the north tower.

Furthermore, Cacchioli was upset that People Magazine misquoted him, saying "there were bombs" in the building when all he said was he heard "what sounded like bombs" without having definitive proof bombs were actually detonated.

The Elevator Man's Tale

We heard the explosion and within a matter of seconds after that impact, I heard – and as well as everybody else heard – this noise, this increasing sound of wind. And it was getting louder and louder. It was like a bomb, not quite the sound of a bomb coming down from a bomber. It was a sound of wind increasing, a whistling sound, increasing in sound.

What we heard was 6 and 7 car free-falling from the 107th floor and they impacted the basement at B-2 Level. And that’s the explosion that filled the lobby within a matter of two or three seconds, engulfed the lobby in dust, smoke.

www.thrnewmed...ember...

Jay Swithers

An ambulance pulled up which was very clean, S0 I assumed that the vehicle had not been in the what I thought was an explosion at the time, but was the first collapse.

Dominick Derubbio

t was weird how it started to come down. It looked like it was a timed explosion, but I guess it was just the floors starting to pancake one on top of the other.

FDNY Batallion Chief Brian Dixon

I looked up and you could actually see everything blew out on the one floor. I thought, geez, this looks like an explosion up there, it blew out. Then I guess in some sense of time we looked at it and realized, no, actually it just collapsed. That ís what blew out the windows, not that there was an explosion there but that windows blew out.

Craig Carlsen said that he and other firefighters “heard explosions coming from . . . the south tower

...there were about ten explosions. At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

www.911myths.com...

In other words, no one heard explosions that were attributed to explosives.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

About the basement.

The Elevator Man's Tale

What we heard was 6 and 7 car free-falling from the 107th floor and they impacted the basement at B-2 Level. And that’s the explosion that filled the lobby within a matter of two or three seconds, engulfed the lobby in dust, smoke.

www.thrnewmed...ember...

In other words, the explosion-like sounds were attributed to falling elevator cars, not explosives. Once again, there is no evidence for explosives at ground zero and there are no demolition explosions seen nor heard as the WTC buildings collapse.

edit on 31-7-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

Loads of professional witnesses shoot the OS down in flames.

The truther explosion claims were eventually shot down when the same people attributed the explosions they heard to things that had nothing to do with explosives.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Do you understand how you set your self up to believe a lie if a lack of evidence causes you to discard common sense?

What setup? I've got the facts already, even from my Wing Commander who was in the Pentagon when American 77 struck. In addition, I know the way things work when it comes to aircraft performance and capabilities, structural metals, and what explosions really sound like because I have been in war to know what real explosions sound like.

Such experience is how I determined that much of what truthers were posting was disinformation and in some cases, outright lies.

Let's take a look when I caught a truther who'd doctored a photo and tried to pass it off as American 77 over the Naval annex.

I noticed the descrepancy in the dimensions between the buildings and the aircraft, which is how I determined that the photo was doctored.

oi42.tinypic.com...

Now, we can go here.

Fire, Not Extra Explosives, Doomed Buildings, Expert Says

A New Mexico explosives expert says he now believes there were no explosives in the World Trade Center towers, contrary to comments he made the day of the Sept. 11 terrorist attack.
"Certainly the fire is what caused the building to fail," said Van Romero, a vice president at the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology. The day of the attack, Romero told the Journal the towers' collapse, as seen in news videotapes, looked as though it had been triggered by carefully placed explosives.

Subsequent conversations with structural engineers and more detailed looks at the tape have led Romero to a different conclusion. Romero supports other experts, who have said the intense heat of the jet fuel fires weakened the skyscrapers' steel structural beams to the point that they gave way under the weight of the floors above. That set off a chain reaction, as upper floors pancaked onto lower ones.

911research.wtc7.net...

The point is, demolition experts, police officers, firefighters, civil engineers, architects, and other non-government witnesses have mainly supported the OS, while on the other hand, the Truth Movement has been caught time and time again posting false and misleading information, disinformation and even outright lies.

Why are you choosing to be completely irrational?

Since the 9/11 warnings that issued to the United States were well-known, the question should be;

Why are you ignoring undeniable facts and evident?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

So in your mind when someone says explosion they mean explosives?

In so many of the news reports we see everyday the fire fighters are worried about explosions.
So you believe that someone plants explosives in every warehouse fire.

Once you are able to distinguish between the two you can start to climb out of the rabbit hole of 911.

No of course not. But the Testimonies of the Fire Fighters and oh so many other professionals during that fateful day paint a different story than the Official Story. Most of the News you saw that day also featured witnesses talking about explosions and even on the news reports you could hear and see them like the ones in the tower basement areas. There were explosions in the basements of all 3 towers. That's a fact! On video, on sound and through witness testimonies!

I'm not in a rabbit hole. You are and your facing the wrong way!

Why don't you watch this vid skyeagle409

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

But the Testimonies of the Fire Fighters and oh so many other professionals during that fateful day paint a different story than the Official Story.

Those same firefighters later clarified their statements when they attributed the explosive-like sounds they heard to things that had nothing to do with explosives, which once again, was brought up in later interviews and during the NBC newscast.

Most of the News you saw that day also featured witnesses talking about explosions and even on the news reports you could hear and see them like the ones in the tower basement areas. There were explosions in the basements of all 3 towers. That's a fact! On video, on sound and through witness testimonies!

It is apparent that you didn't bother to read the rest of the story from my previous pages because the explosive-like sounds were attributed to falling elevators, not explosives.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The OS is false and misleading information. Why don't you
see that if you're so good at seeing lies? I'll tell you why.
It's called being selective or biased. I am not biased. I could just
as easily believe the OS if it weren't so gawd damned stupid.
And don't try to tell me it isn't stupid 100% because you already
showed me evidence that it is.

You see, "Diplomacy is having the opposition get your way'.

Must be watching Bonanza at the moment.
edit on Rpm73115v27201500000045 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The OS is false and misleading information. Why don't you
see that if you're so good at seeing lies?

* Considering that demolition experts, firefighters, structural engineers and architects support the OS, you are incorrect.

* Considering that warnings from around the world pointed their fingers at Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda, you re incorrect.

* Considering that there is no evidence of explosives, you are incorrect

* Considering that there are no sound of explosions as WTC 1, WTC 2 and WTC 7 collapse, you are incorrect.

* Considering that no explosive hardware of any kind was ever found at ground zero, you are incorrect

* Considering that 9/11 claims of the Truth Movement have been successfully debunked with facts and evidence, you are incorrect.

* Considering that 9/11 truhers have been caught posting false and misleading information, disinformation, and lies, you are incorrect.

Not much more to say about those undeniable facts above, except that many truthers were using Veterams Today as a reference in their arguments thinking they were receiving the truth and despite the fact that I warned truthers about Veterans Today, they accused me of lying about Veterans Today, but let's take a look at the rest of the story.

Gordon Duff of Veterans Today Admits To Writing 40% False Information

Gordon Duff of Veterans Today in his own words. He admits To Writing 40% False Information and that at least 30% of the information on Veterans Today is false as well.

12160.info...

Accepting and posting disinformation, misinformation and lies over the years is why truthers now look like clowns. It seems they haven't figured out that after 14 years not one shred of evidence has ever surfaced that points to a 9/11 government 'False Flag' operation.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Considering that demolition experts, firefighters, structural engineers and architects support the OS, you are incorrect.

So, firefightersfor911truth, pilotsfor911truth, ae911truth etc are all bogus websites with no members posting facts and figures regarding 9/11 and the "Thousands" that don't agree with the OS are all incorrect?

Considering that warnings from around the world pointed their fingers at Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda, you re incorrect.

Uh Government and Government controlled Media pointed the finger at OBL incorrectly as they were following a script!

Considering that there is no evidence of explosives, you are incorrect

There is lots of evidence including witness testimonies from professionals that weren't threatened by Government agencies! And remember the impossible pancake theory is still a theory!

Considering that there are no sound of explosions as WTC 1, WTC 2 and WTC 7 collapse, you are incorrect.

There are lots and lots of videos proving otherwise.

Considering that 9/11 claims of the Truth Movement have been successfully debunked with facts and evidence, you are incorrect.

NOTHING has been debunked. The evidence on both sides of the argument is overwhelming!

What you have just stated is YOUR opinion only. You have no evidence whatsoever to back up your claims.

CORRECT???????

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Blast furnaces are not tall steel frame buildings. Once again, demolition do not use remote control to demolish tall steel frame buildings in cities.

Cool story. Too bad it's fiction.

Imploosioon. Implosion methods are very effective for bringing down high structures
that would be difficult to reach with equipment or too expensive to demolish one floor at
a time. These methods use highly specialized explosives to undermine the supports of a
structure so it collapses either within its own footprint or in a predetermined path. The implosion process is especially suited for high-rise buildings (usually more than twelve stories).

Not Fiction

edit on 31154America/ChicagoFri, 31 Jul 2015 16:15:38 -050031pm31211America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: dammit!!

edit on 31164America/ChicagoFri, 31 Jul 2015 16:16:56 -050031pm31211America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

It is apparent that you didn't bother to read the rest of the story from my previous pages because the explosive-like sounds were attributed to falling elevators, not explosives.

Since when is "attributed" a synonym for "fact"? Oh that's right...it isn't.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Well, to Skys credit, he was do'in a lot of cutting and pasting from modern
literature that affirms the lies he chooses to believe. As if there wouldn't
be any lies out there that wouldn't affirm the OS.

I wonder if anyone has noticed that he has copied and pasted the exact same things numerous times or if they think he's actually doing work over there and researching things? He's doing such a great job of clogging up the thread, he should send the government a labor invoice.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

It's called being selective or biased. I am not biased. I could just
as easily believe the OS if it weren't so gawd damned stupid.

I feel the same. I never wanted to think that the government of my country would do such horrible things, murder all of those people and then lie to cover it up. I used to be patriotic. Not anymore. But if the OS had been believable, I'd have believed it. However, it is...as you say...stupid. Even stupider is that they actually thought no one would question it.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I guess they can't connect the dots in regard to the many warnings issued by countries around the workd that Osama bin laden and al-Qaeda, not the U.S. government, would carry out a terrorist attack on America and Osama bin Laden's admission for the 9/11 attack and al-Qaeda's release of the martyr videos of the 9/11 hijackers, not to mention that the body of one 9/11 hijacker was found in the cockpit wreckage or that remains of passenger and crew of the 9/11 aircraft were recovered and identified via DNA.

I swear to Goddess, you must have posted that exact same blurb of nonsensical hooey at least ten times already. You sound like a scratched record....are you secretly a bot or something? That is the only explanation I can come up with for why someone would just sit there and repeat themself over, and over and over and over...please stop beating this horse. Can't you see the poor thing is dead? How about something original...or at least find a different lie to copy and paste. We're all going to go crosseyed if you keep this up for much longer.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You've made this claim before, yet you haven't explained why the firefighters say "We were in the lobby waiting to go upstairs"...why would they go upstairs in the Marriot? And even more incredible, you're saying that when they gave the interview, they still hadn't realized that a tower had collapsed on them?? Honestly??
a reply to: Flatcoat

They were there to search the building and insure that everyone had left the building. Checking to see if there
were people who would need assistance because of disabilities

Also, strange as seems would be people still in building totally clueless.... Despite alarms blaring would ignore them for
one reason or another - "Geez have lot of work to do, cant I stay a while longer....."

Have to really push them to get moving .

Family member of one our people was FDNY officer on Ladder 11 - he died in Marriott qith his crew.......

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join