It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Just Wondering...

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:49 PM

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: In4ormant

YOUR use of that site. Is like me saying someone's
try'n to kill you, after several shots just missing your
ass. But you have to go and ask them to make sure.

Randy, no amount of factual data, extensive reports, 200k experts from the national engineering/architectural associations etc. is going to convince you that planes took the buildings down.
The theorists have manipulated you with gibberish. I would ask that you put as much effort into reading the actual reports(they are long) as you have watching shoddy YouTube videos with psuedo science.

Its worth the time as well as the peace of mind it would give you.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:01 PM
a reply to: In4ormant

Its worth the time as well as the peace of mind it would give you.

And there it is. that's what's really at stake here for you isn't it?

You're right none of the crap you accept as the truth sticks to me.
But then you're also wrong. I know what I know not because of any source
you mention. So quit lying to yourself or go back and read my first post to
this thread. And then quit lying to yourself. Or go away and stay in the
matrix. Ignorance is bliss.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:03 PM

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:08 PM

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:12 PM

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:19 PM

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:29 PM

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:34 PM

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:11 PM

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:30 PM
Closed for staff review.

All Members: 9/11 Conspiracies Forum Update and Information

Ad Hominem Attacks And You
Don't Respond to Obvious Trollery, Just Alert It

Community Announcement re: Decorum

This thread is reopening.
Members are reminded to post ON TOPIC and Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.

edit on Sat Jul 25 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:48 PM
Decided to post one little video just for the heck of it

September 11th Revisited is perhaps the most riveting film ever made about the destruction of the World Trade Center. This is a powerful documentary which features eyewitness accounts and archived news footage that was shot on September 11, 2001 but never replayed on television. Featuring interviews with eyewitnesses & firefighters, along with expert analysis by Professor Steven E. Jones, Professor David Ray Griffin, MIT Engineer Jeffrey King, and Professor James H. Fetzer.

This film provides stunning evidence that explosives were used in the complete demolition of the WTC Twin Towers and WTC Building 7 World Trade Center controlled demolition theories contend that the collapse of the World Trade Center was not solely caused by the airliner crash damage that occurred as part of the September 11, 2001 attacks, and the resulting fire damage, but by explosives installed in the buildings in advance.[1] Controlled demolition theories make up a major component of 9/11 conspiracy theories. Early advocates such as physicist Steven E. Jones, architect Richard Gage, software engineer Jim Hoffman, and theologian David Ray Griffin, argued that the aircraft impacts and resulting fires could not have weakened the buildings sufficiently to initiate a catastrophic collapse, and that the buildings would not have collapsed completely, nor at the speeds that they did, without additional energy involved to weaken their structures 9/11 Truth movement are conspiracy theorists who dispute the mainstream account of the September 11 attacks of 2001.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:55 PM
a reply to: ChiefD

The OS has been debunked over and over. None of what they pretend happened was truthful. Sadly, it really doesn't matter what version you believe the fact remains that it happened. The why, what, where, who and how is never going to be proven.

I have researched every possible angle and theory presented over the course of 14 years. Nothing the NIST or NTSB or the FBI or the CIA or any other alphabet soup agency makes any sense.

The fact anyone can still believe the OS after so many inconsistencies have been established is beyond me.

I did ask. You answered.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:05 PM
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Thank you. I really am shocked by the behavior of some people when it comes to this topic. The OP was intended to have a meaningful discussion without the venom.

I know this is a difficult topic and after 14 years the wounds are still fresh.

So much information has been uncovered since the day it happened and yet nothing has really changed what did happen.

They dragged their feet on an investigation, they dispersed most of the evidence immediately, but even they could not stop people with common sense from coming to their senses and seeing through the lies that were concocted.

I was hoping that in this thread the participants would have been 100% sure by now.

Curious thing that anyone can still swallow the OS. SMH, SMH!

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:08 PM
a reply to: Zaphod58

How convenient. They just had all the answers immediately and there was no reason to investigate? Interesting take there. Would you be satisfied with that if any of your family members perished that day?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:43 PM
a reply to: skyeagle409

It seems to me that you are also unaware that stored iron can create temperatures high enough to start fires. "Sometimes a big load of iron in a ship can get hot. The heat can even set other materials on fire. That’s because the iron is rusting, which means it is burning very, very slowly. Iron rusts in a chemical reaction called oxidation. That means the iron reacts with oxygen gas from the air.

Same thing happens to sawdust or other organic material if wetted. Get a big enough pile and heat can build up
enough to ignite it.

In my town had a company which made mulch from tree stumps, old pallets and other scrap wood

Did not turn pile over and keep aerated.

Coldest day of year (-10 F) pile caught file . Spent couple hours freezing our butt off putting out fire

Happened couple of times in winter.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:47 PM
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

The FBI, spent several million manhours to investigate the events that day, and that was just the start. To say it was not investigated, just shows that you need to do more research.

Hijackers spent several weeks in area (Paterson NJ)

Used computers at local university library to search airline data bases and book flights

One of my friends worked in library - FBI interrogated him and everyone else in library about the hijackers

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:06 AM

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Curious thing that anyone can still swallow the OS. SMH, SMH!

I have a question for you or any other member of the truth movement to answer for me.

You claim that an aircraft weighing 250,000 pounds and traveling at 800 feet per second should bounce off or do very little damage to WTC 1 & 2 certainly not enough damage even with the fires to bring down the buildings.

You claim that only explosives can do that. So the question I am asking is.......

Can you explain the magic of explosives to me ??????????????????

Lets take for example C4 the explosive used in demolitions.

C4 comes in a package 2"x1.5"x11" and weighs 1.25 pounds. When C4 is detonates it converts from a solid to a gas. This gas consist mostly of Nitrogen, carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide, this gas still only weighs 1.25 pounds, it did not gain any mass during detonation, so its mass weight is still 1.25 pounds.

1.25 pounds of nitrogen / carbon dioxide / carbon monoxide gas comes out at about .1 pound per cubic foot, so 1.25 pounds of it equals 12.5 cubic ft. of gas.

That is about the same volume of air contained in your average refrigerator. UQDx

So can you explain to me how a gas the same size as the air inside of my refrigerator can do more damage than a heavy/fast moving aircraft ???

Explain the magic to me. You can use truth physics to explain it if you want.

Remember: ASTM A242 steel has a 50ksi minimum yield strength and a 70ksi minimum tensile strength.

(no help from the other debunkers please)

edit on 26-7-2015 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:36 AM

originally posted by: seagull
I don't buy most of the theories. Never did. Pie in the sky, most of 'em.
So, too, are there issues with the "official story" for lack of a better title.
Did planes hit the building? Indisputably, they did.
Did terrorists do it? Seems so.
Did govt. take advantage? Hell yes, they did. What? you're surprised????
Most of the "theories" out there in interweb land are so much fecal matter being flung against the wall hoping something will stick.
After all this time, the only thing people are looking for anymore are things to help with their agendas, whatever it may be.
Spare me the claims otherwise, I've stopped listening.

You don't buy most? What type of planes? Seems? Nope Not surprised and neither were they. There are some far fetched theories, but the OS makes perfect sense? No agenda here other than to point out 100% of the OS is a lie. You have done a masterful job of not listening.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:43 AM
a reply to: waypastvne

I prefer to call myself a realist rather than pander to the fantastical view. I have a magnificent brain and it works quite well thank you. None of what you have decided was relevant has absolutely no bearing on the OP or the OS.

What is relevant is that you have managed to prove you are not capable of understanding the events of that day and whatever transpired was not normal.

I was not the one that blew those buildings to smithereens and neither were planes and fire alone possible to do so.

Alice and Wonderland has more truth than the NIST report.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:48 AM
a reply to: firerescue

3 buildings disintegrated can we agree on that? How they did so is so easy to see and yet for some reason people are blinded by this. Evidence. Not false reports by NIST. They wrote a report that had absolutely no truth in it and it does not take a scientist or engineer to see these buildings were "pulled" all 3 of them were demolished.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>