It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hypocrisy (of some) In the LGBT Community

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname
Good luck on this one!

I agree with everything you said however this discussion will most probably go the way of "you can only be racist of you are white" school of thought.

See, heterosexual people haven't been victims for long enough so liberals do not care how we feel.

I do not think heterosexuals have been victims at all just for being heterosexual. Any examples?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: Metallicus

I want the freedom to piss people off, "equally".

I sometimes want to draw a picture of Mohammed, wearing a dress made from a confederate flag, slapping a kitten with a spatula while eating bacon, from a wheelchair.

Beezer, You have been granted that ability, in front of my eyes, repeatedly. Not that it is a bad thing

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Aren't people who call people on their judgements, making a judgement themselves?

Well that's the way the saying goes, isn't it?

"Judge not, lest ye be judged."

It doesn't say

"Judge not, lest you get away with it since no one has the right to call out your judgmental attitude."

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

you are good a quoting scriptures to justify your actions but you forgot what Paul wrote the church.

1Cor 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

It is a bit different than the PRE-CRUCIFIXION teaching of Christ to Israel.

Because the teaching of Paul is for the church the teaching of Israel is not to be applied to the church otherwise it contradicts.

This is why Paul told the church to rightly divide when they study the words of God.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth

Correct division leads to proper judgement on things and understanding of Gods preserved words for us today.

edit on 25-7-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Since this topic is about Hypocrisy, it seems hypocritical to Cherry-Pick parts of the Bible to condemn certain people but not the others

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

some were quoting scriptures that were in error so I quoted just to correct their judgment which is Hypocritical use of God's word.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

hey there
your original post is right

please have patience.. what ever happened in your situation
someone was probably just reflecting and used you as a filter

one thing i will say

GAY:

THERE IS NOT ONE DAY SOMEONE DOESN’T GIVE YOU ‘THE LOOK’ OR

YOU'RE DOING YOUR OWN THING AND SUDDENTLY YOU PICK UP THAT A STRANGER JUST SUDDENTLY STARTS ACTING AKWERED..

YOU WALK HAPPY AS A COUPLE.. in pst.. I DONT REMEBER WALKING ONCE WITHOUT PEOPLE PUTTING THEIR HEAD DOWN OR GIVING YOU THAT SILLY SMILE OF ACCEPTANCE..

AND THAT’S JUST SOO GAY !!!

maybe the situation you were in.. people may be high stung and running on high

it was most likely not directed towards you
when i watch movies with my “gay” friends.. scenes are skipped but no one sits there and discusses stuff. please don't think we or they would sit there and look at you thinking.. you gross us out for being hetero.. couldn’t care less

i dont know how about you guys but i dont give a flock.. who you fondled last night..

the thread is long.. i will probably catch on with what actually happened.. yah rude is rude ..
on behalf of this one and only gay in my village ..

you have probably encountered a gay fighting fish
if you don,t shake it .. it will probably calm down soon.. ok am going to read now what the rest of you heteros said.. thats a joke 100% sarcastic cynical me cx

edit on 25-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

honest to god johny the amout of times you talk about this topic

i am starting to think that you are living in a closet

but ok.

edit on 25-7-2015 by Layaly because: what a world.. I like sleeping

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

First I never started the topic.

Second, I only responded as needed.

and Third, if someone says Judge not lest ye be judged and they don't know the who, what, where, when, why and which of the scriptures, then I have the command to refute them and set them straight with the scriptures.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

i am totally trollin here.. i promise

you are hard core
and there is truth in your words

this world needs the word of God and reconciling more then ever
i see the legacy you bring to the table

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

One hypocrisy among the community that astounded me was when I would hear gay people bashing bi people.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

ok that's kind of hilarious lol
what was said u know ?

love gossips sorry

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

ok that's kind of hilarious lol
what was said u know ?

love gossips sorry

The basic comment boils down to them being posers. They're not REALLY into the same sex like true gay people.

But shouldn't the idea of stay out of people's bedrooms mean everyone should stay out? Don't tell people they need to accept what you do because it's not their business and you don't hurt anyone when you won't stay out of other people's beds.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
double post
edit on 26-7-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: notmyrealname
Good luck on this one!

I agree with everything you said however this discussion will most probably go the way of "you can only be racist of you are white" school of thought.

See, heterosexual people haven't been victims for long enough so liberals do not care how we feel.

I do not think heterosexuals have been victims at all just for being heterosexual. Any examples?

Without stating it as fact, I would imagine it may have been at certain times in Rome and Sparta.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo

I sometimes want to draw a picture of Mohammed, wearing a dress made from a confederate flag, slapping a kitten with a spatula while eating bacon, from a wheelchair.

you missed one of the hot topics!

I'll try again;

I sometimes want to draw a picture of a conservative black Mohammed, wearing a dress made from a confederate flag, slapping a progressive asian kitten with a spatula while eating bacon, from a wheelchair, while burning the American flag.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly

originally posted by: undo

you missed one of the hot topics!

I'll try again;

I sometimes want to draw a picture of a conservative black Mohammed, wearing a dress made from a confederate flag, slapping a progressive asian kitten with a spatula while eating bacon, from a wheelchair, while burning the American flag.

Beautiful!

*applause*

That is brilliant!

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

You are the best Sir

www.abovetopsecret.com...

lol you must smell my boredom from miles

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join