It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Routine childhood diseases eliminated. Replaced with sudden death.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Back to the OP, I just found this:
Allergy Causes

I remember: no cow milk or honey or eggs for the first year....no peanut butter until they're 4. Supposedly to prevent allergies. But, as they are figuring out now after the fact, NOT being exposed to these things early actually INCREASES the child's chance of developing an allergy.

So, OP, maybe the parents at this pre-school stuck to the guidelines and withheld these foods and now the kids have these allergies. As opposed to lower income parents who are less likely to be so anal about stuff like that. There have been many many studies over the past century that point to poor kids actually being healthier because they're the ones outside rolling in the dirt! It's the kids kept in antiseptic conditions that have all these auto-immune issues.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Nothing better then irresponsible and misinformed parents, who doubt known prevention of life threatening diseases while grasping knowledge from comedy actor and known frauds...

I've interacted with similar in RL, some of them did not like to vaccinate their kids, risking their life and then having to do all vaccines at once when they are informed that kids can't go to public school, where it would be a risk to other kids. Just imagine, taking those vaccines 2-3 per doctor visit or take them all in 2-3 visits... must be nightmare to have parent like that...

And then those calls to 'inform yourself', while ignoring that we eradicated most of child killing diseases, and most likely not thanks to ignorant parents like OP.

But this story has dark turn, because people like this are responsible that in some parts of the world people don't believe not only in vaccination, but also to other medical prevention or for example simple filtration of water?! This is where this story turns into nightmare and costs human life.

www.nytimes.com...

www.bbc.com...

So yeah, inform your self... as acting this irrationally you might cost someone else life, or thanks to your misinformation, children might die from what is preventable disease...

And stay away form public places and school if you like to keep your kids not vaccinated...

The vitamin K shot has Propylene Glycol, which is an anti-freeze. The actual vitamin K in the vaccine is synthetic, which synthetic vitamins have been proven to cause deficiencies the "natural" vitamin prevents.....and this is just the vitamin K shot. Can't imagine what kind of crap is in every other vaccination.

Is it really that hard to just take the damn anti-bodies and put them in some water inside a syringe? I mean, really? It's like food, you can't buy any food without some weird ingredients that shouldn't even be in there....and people don't even question what's actually in the vaccines, they just clean their arms and take the stab with a smile.

Ask a doctor for the ingredient list of a vaccine, I dare you. I did when my child was born, even the doctor didn't actually know what the hell was in the vaccines.

And here's just a fraction of ingredients in most vaccines that the Land of The Dumb religiously attack people for denying:
MSG, antifreeze, phenol (used as a disinfectant), formaldehyde (cancer causing and used to embalm), aluminum (associated with alzheimer’s disease and seizures), glycerin (toxic to the kidney, liver, can cause lung damage, gastrointestinal damage and death), lead, cadmium, sulfates, yeast proteins, antibiotics, acetone (used in nail polish remover), neomycin and streptomycin. And the ingredient making the press is thimerosol (more toxic than mercury, a preservative still used in many vaccines, not easily eliminated, can cause severe neurological damage as well as other life threatening autoimmune disease). These vaccines are grown and strained through animal or human tissue, like monkey and dog kidney tissue, chick embryo, calf serum, human diploid cells (the dissected organs of aborted fetuses), pig blood, horse blood and rabbit brain.
edit on 28-7-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
so hopefully this can put the mmr =autism debate to rest
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Soo.. they take away one vaccine, replace it with three then state that because Autism rates went up instead of down, that must prove that vaccines never had anything to do with it in the first place..?

Couldn't that actually be considered evidence of a possible correlation between vaccines in general and neurological disorders?

edit on 29-7-2015 by Sonder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sonder

BACKGROUND
It has been suggested that vaccination against measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) is a cause of autism.
Full Text of Background...
METHODS
We conducted a retrospective cohort study of all children born in Denmark from January 1991 through December 1998. The cohort was selected on the basis of data from the Danish Civil Registration System, which assigns a unique identification number to every live-born infant and new resident in Denmark. MMR-vaccination status was obtained from the Danish National Board of Health. Information on the children's autism status was obtained from the Danish Psychiatric Central Register, which contains information on all diagnoses received by patients in psychiatric hospitals and outpatient clinics in Denmark. We obtained information on potential confounders from the Danish Medical Birth Registry, the National Hospital Registry, and Statistics Denmark.
Full Text of Methods...
RESULTS
Of the 537,303 children in the cohort (representing 2,129,864 person-years), 440,655 (82.0 percent) had received the MMR vaccine. We identified 316 children with a diagnosis of autistic disorder and 422 with a diagnosis of other autistic-spectrum disorders. After adjustment for potential confounders, the relative risk of autistic disorder in the group of vaccinated children, as compared with the unvaccinated group, was 0.92 (95 percent confidence interval, 0.68 to 1.24), and the relative risk of another autistic-spectrum disorder was 0.83 (95 percent confidence interval, 0.65 to 1.07). There was no association between the age at the time of vaccination, the time since vaccination, or the date of vaccination and the development of autistic disorder.
Full Text of Results...
CONCLUSIONS
This study provides strong evidence against the hypothesis that MMR vaccination causes autism.

www.nejm.org...

There are many more studies like this. There isn't even a correlation between vaccines and autism, let alone causation.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
a reply to: Harte

He wasn't 'fussy'....he was screaming bloody murder for several hours straight. A pain cry. I'm his mother, I can tell the difference between cries. I can be in another room and he can start crying and I can tell if he's fallen off something or if someone has taken something away from him. I'm telling you there was something wrong. And for it to be dismissed as 'fussiness' makes me question the medical establishment more than trust it.
And yes, if your child has an adverse reaction to a vaccine and you give them the booster anyway the next reaction is likely to be worse than the first one. The vaccine companies, the CDC, doctors, everyone recommends NOT giving a particular vaccine again if your child had a reaction to it.

Often pain is a reaction to a shot. Any shot.

It's not specifically listed as a reaction of concern which would indicate not giving a second vaccination. There are those diagnostic protocols again.

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrieIf you'll read my posts you'll see I'm pro-vax, so I really don't understand why you insist on arguing with me.

It's not personal, it involves the content of your posts.

I understand concern for your child. I have two myself, one of which is severely autistic.
But there are people that could walk away after reading your posts thinking vaccines are to be avoided.

Vaccines are not to be avoided.

Harte

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

My guess is that you have not read my last post. Every vaccine we receive we get list and explanation about it. It is not just us, but everyone in our doctor office and my guess is that they started doing it to avoid to explain everyone that it is not conspiracy and that vaccines really do help.

Sure, you might get flu vaccine and get sick from modified strain, but still helps for known versions...

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

The vitamin K shot has Propylene Glycol, which is an anti-freeze

You know what else is an antifreeze?

Salt.

Big deal.

Giving things scary labels does not make them toxic, it only alludes to the claimant's chemical illiteracy.
edit on 29-7-2015 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join