It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Routine childhood diseases eliminated. Replaced with sudden death.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Disclaimer: The source for this post is my personal experience. Take it for what it is. I am informed. I claim the right of medical consent.

I'm researching pre-schools for my 2.5 yr old. This research involves visiting the campus and having a tour. So I'm checking out the most expensive outfit in town. A small campus with new equipment and big locking gates. Right about 100 kids in size.

They are making "winners" daily --or so they think.

So naturally I want to know about their vaccine policy. I have a PBE because I actually know what's in these things. It's called informed medical consent. It's a human right. Look it up. Anyway this smug individual smiled wryly and explained they have a policy more strict than most. Zero tolerance for falling behind the government schedule. They don't pay any attention to the naysayers she assured me. The ignorance is strong in this one I thought to myself. So I'm immediately not liking the place.

So we get back to the office and I'm reading the material on the bulletin board. I see a prominent sign reading;

"We are proud to be a peanut free campus". So I ask what that means. She explained that we can't have cakes or cookies or any commercial baked good on campus because some children have life threatening allergy to tree nuts. Oh yea? I said. How many kids at your school have this problem? She casually informed me that "over 10" kids at this school must carry epi-pens at all times.

That's 10% of kids with life threatening allergy to tree nuts. If they eat a cookie they react with anaphylaxis. If they don't have access to the pen, they could literally die on the spot. Sounds like a big story, but strangely you never hear about it.

This is the reality that medical religion has wrought for us. I realize that and it seems like I'm the only one sometimes. Anyway I'm staying at my current pre-shcool where they are not vaccine Nazis. This will do until next July when the Nazis at the state level begin the mandated regime. My kid will then exit this matrix of damaged bodies and minds for home school or some unlicensed operation.

I know a few parents in my situation and when I look at their kids, they look like mine --the absolute picture of health. Strong and curious. They know how to eat, avoid the Dr. and play outside in the sun. This is where my child belongs.

Origins of the western medical mafia

edit on 24-7-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: added video

Epidemics of immune system dysfunction
edit on 24-7-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: added paper.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Firstly, great job in the Nazi comparison! Because wanting to wipe out disease is exactly the same as trying to take over the world and kill 6 million + people! Bravo!

I am also deeply appreciative of your efforts to help bring back fun times like whooping cough, measles,and mumps! because you know, kids today are wimps.

Sorry for the sarcasm and vitriol. I appreciate you are just looking out for your kids. I really do. But the whole anti-vaccine thing is based on naught but fear and fraudulent "research". And Jim Carrey, who is an expert in...nothing?

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

I think people are more aware of this particular allergy than you may think - in the UK the majority of foodstuff contains a warning that it may contain nuts if there is a possibility of it doing so, but I can't talk for foodstuff in America.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I recently developed a nut allergy. It's ridiculous, I've eaten or handled nuts my whole life with never a problem. I suspect the reason I now have the allergy is that I have reacted badly to a spider /insect bite.

It's not just about eating nuts, I can't be in the same room as a nut without suffering severe breathing problems. If I handle nuts the skin on my hands breaks and it looks as if I have been playing with razor blades.

I imagine it could be worse for little kids who haven't had a prior lifetime of 'immunity to nuts' - so I'm not surprised that schools are having to be extra careful.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironhawke
Firstly, great job in the Nazi comparison! Because wanting to wipe out disease is exactly the same as trying to take over the world and kill 6 million + people! Bravo!

I am also deeply appreciative of your efforts to help bring back fun times like whooping cough, measles,and mumps! because you know, kids today are wimps.

Sorry for the sarcasm and vitriol. I appreciate you are just looking out for your kids. I really do. But the whole anti-vaccine thing is based on naught but fear and fraudulent "research". And Jim Carrey, who is an expert in...nothing?

Cheers.

Based on your response, you know virtually nothing about the effectiveness and risks of the vaccines you are mentioning. Yet in spite of your gross ignorance, I support your right to consent to any and all medical treatments. If you believe it is moral to force people to take medical treatments against their will, you are a Nazi in principle. This was well documented during the Nuremberg tribunals. Pharma kills 100k/year. We are getting to 6M with support from people like you.

Learn early or learn late... but please learn.
edit on 24-7-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

"over 10" kids

That's 10% of kids

Seriously? 10 kids does not mean 10%. If there were exactly 100 kids at the school, then yes, 10 children would be 10% of the population. If the population is, say, 1000, then 10% = 100 kids. Does this make sense? I think if you put half the amount of time trying to understand percentages as you do vaccines, you'd vastly improve yourself.

I know it's futile to try to argue in favour of vaccines, because people like you will simply resort to ad-hominem attacks and links to suspicious websites riddled with scientific inaccuracies. Why is it that you think you know better than scientists and doctors? Did you know that the man who claimed a link between vaccines and autism completely discredited due to his flawed research methods?

Questioning things is great. But why question only one side of the argument? I've looked at both, and, combined with my scientific background, came to the conclusion that vaccines are, in fact, a good thing. I was vaccinated, and grew up healthy and strong. So did all my friends, and their children. I suspect the rise in allergies has to do with the increase of artificial ingredients in food, not to mention all the chemicals we're exposed to.

If you're looking for a conspiracy, look to the anti-vaccine movement. One could say its purpose is to bring back infectious diseases in order to thin the population. Or, try doing your research on peer-reviewed papers, rather than some dodgy anti-vaccine website you found on Google.

I don't usually bother with fools, but it makes me kinda sad to see children being subjected to their parent's idiocy.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Vaccines and the Peanut Allergy Epidemic

Deny ignorance by informing yourself.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Cheers.

Do you actually follow info regarding vaccines? Do you even know what an adjuvant is? You need to really look into this before you spout off uninformed rhetoric. There is some really bad stuff in these vaccines and in case you weren't aware the amount of vaccines a child receives presently is far higher than what I received as a child born in 1969. Governments are even taking notice, see for yourself: Italian Court Rules MMR Vaccine Caused Autism: US Media Blacks Out Story I'm only scratching the surface here, there are many other issues with vaccines that a simple google search will provide. Don't be an ostrich with your head in the sand. This is no conspiracy, there are horrible things happening to kids directly resulting from these "safe" vaccines.
edit on 24-7-2015 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
Governments are even taking notice, see for yourself: Italian Court Rules MMR Vaccine Caused Autism: US Media Blacks Out Story

I have an update for you: the Italian court of appeals have overturned the decision, as it was ridiculous because it only depended on the testimony of Wakefield who has been proven to be a fraud. It's in Italian but it basically says that the court of appeal highlighted that there is not scientific evidence supporting a link between vaccines and autism and that the lower court were wrong to rely only on Wakefield's fraudulent study. (I speak Italian, but maybe there is a translation out there).

This is from May 2015: www.repubblica.it...

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

It's not the only court case involving vaccines to find a ruling in favor of the victim:

Family win 18 year fight over MMR damage to son

Here's another one with some controversy surrounding it:

Hannah Poling

Plus thousands of more cases still pending.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Ah, yet another anti vaxxer. Just lovely.

It is people like you that don't have their children vaccinated that wind up causing epidemics of things that can cripple or even kill others.

By all means, home school your child. Your child will be seriously short changed, and I feel badly for the children of these irresponsible parents.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

2010 Mumps Outbreak Caused by Those Who Got Vaccinated

Was the Whooping Cough Epidemic Caused By Unvaccinated Kids?

I think these vaccines you hold in such high regard may not be the stalwarts you have been conditioned to think they are.

Once again, deny ignorance by informing yourself.

edit on 24-7-2015 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DeepThoughtCriminal

Awesome post, wish I could give you 50 stars! Spot on what you said.

I just cannot understand for the life of me why parents abuse, yes I said abuse their children like this.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
a reply to: DeepThoughtCriminal

Awesome post, wish I could give you 50 stars! Spot on what you said.

I just cannot understand for the life of me why parents abuse, yes I said abuse their children like this.

I hear they'll be lots of jobs opening up in California for people with your "skill set".

Jack boots are optional attire.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I see both sides of the vaccine dilemma. I really do. And have lived through some hell for it...or at least my son did.

But what got me to comment here is the whole deathly allergy to tree nuts thing. I think someone should be trying to figure out why that's on the rise, along with asthma, and autism, and so many other things. What combinations of things are killing us? Our food? Our drugs/vaccines? The sun? The air? Something else?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Make sure you read Whitehat's linked article in their post, excellent info in that article.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Cheers.

The people doing the testing and regulating are 100% corrupt..........Do you see the irony? Maybe we should clean up the regulation and testing side and actually get the real facts about these vaccines. Many conflicts of interests are taking place across this entire mess.

I also wonder why the government does not study the lack of autistic children in the Amish communities.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

But the whole anti-vaccine thing is based on naught but fear and fraudulent "research".
a reply to: Ironhawke

Are you implying the all vaccines are 100% safe all the time for everyone? because they are not, otherwise there wouldn't be VAERS. so you would murder 1 child to save 100? i think that is despicable, and very nazi-like. that is my entire problem with mandatory vaccination: a certain percentage of the population is getting a government mandated death sentence so other can not get sick... how is anyone okay with this.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm wondering...

Would it be possible to vaccinate yourself against allergies ?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

1) find me a single person who says vaccines are safe 100% of the time
2) according to vaers, vaccines turn you into the Incredible Hulk so FAIL in the source front

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join