It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
akg

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I dont know if this has been posted before or you've seen this but i tough i could share this with those who have not seen it:

hem.bredband.net...

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Here's another incredible video....nothing like seeing a wave wash over a two story building...

www.nbc10.com...

EDIT: Actually, looks like a few videos...look for ones of the wave hitting, as they are the most incredible footage....

[edit on 28-12-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Man I hope those two people at the beginning made it. They started to get swept away pretty quick in all that debris. It's amazing to see the power that rushing water has. Pretty fightening stuff!

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by skychief
Man I hope those two people at the beginning made it. They started to get swept away pretty quick in all that debris. It's amazing to see the power that rushing water has. Pretty fightening stuff!

Unfortuneatly, I dont think they could of. That water and debris probably broke their hips and collar bones only to get about 15 feet deeper in 10 seconds.

akg

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
yeah and there where like stuff coming over them to

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I know a lot of people died, but whats really sad about that video is that it looks as if the one guy waited out when he could have gotten to safty to get the other (maybe his buddy)and got stuck trying to save him.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Unfortuneatly, I dont think they could of. That water and debris probably broke their hips and collar bones only to get about 15 feet deeper in 10 seconds.

Well somehow the video got out, but you may be talking about the older people who got swept away? Yeah, I hope so too, but not likely....

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Foto show penang town strike by tsunami wave at penang malaysia

www.worldisround.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Here's a link to a bunch of tsunami stuff that should keep u goin for awhile

jlgolson.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
That is so awful seeing those 2 older men get swept away like that. And no knowing what happened to them. They probably could have gotten higher.

That really, really disturbs me.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
That is so awful seeing those 2 older men get swept away like that. And no knowing what happened to them. They probably could have gotten higher.

That really, really disturbs me.

I saw the video on the Today show this morning....

It was a older couple, and that the man is alive but in a coma and his wife has not been found yet.

Very sad...

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tidal surge in China in 2002

original source ,video and foto
www.waveofdestruction.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Yikes.

If you look at the future map shown at

www.matrixinstitute.com...

you become aware that the experience of a tsunami can also occur in North America, in many completely unforeseen locations.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
8.1 huh i think this is the start of somthing catacismic

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thats intense the first video was theres like no stop to the water comming toward you and its like it never stops flowing once your into it and theres nothing you can do but hold on i would be on the roof because it would be easier to get onto the roof of that building because the water is rising man thats crazy never want to be caught up in that..

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
There are no words...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ethanlow

the woman on the far right is running bak into the sea to save her children true bravery she was plastered all over english newspapers

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
that upset me a bit that the guy in the first video didnt help the people washed away,i know it was quick but he might have been able to grab one of them instead of filming them?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
From such a safe place that you are critisizing from, but at the actualy time, you must realize how FAST that comes on, it's a wave, it floods, there was no time. and plus, the other man there would have got them if they had a chance, looks like one of them was stuck.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
But I wouldn't doubt that the camera man wouldn't think that for the rest of his life...as the other guy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join