It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN LHC and the god particle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I am not sure how many are following the Cern project and experiment's.

So Stephen hawking's new book he says this about cern

"The Higgs potential has the worrisome feature that it might become metastable at energies above 100bn gigaelectronvolts (GeV). This could mean that the universe could undergo catastrophic vacuum decay, with a bubble of the true vacuum expanding at the speed of light. This could happen at any time and we wouldn’t see it coming.”

and

NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON:" Well, part of me, a secret part of me, wanted it to not be there at all." NOTE: this quote maybe taken out of context

OK so I didn't really know anything about cern until a little over a month ago. I started doing some reading about it. how it was up and running and broke down and had a cost of 40 million to repair and in march of this year they started the process of bringing it back online.
I read about experiments that the scientist could not understand like anti matter in a thundercloud they created in the machine.

then things started to get very weird to me... the fact that the have a statue of Shiva the Hindu god of destruction, there was a video on YouTube of employees of cern doing some weird dance . now im not sure if these were scientist or interns or just a cleaning crew.
there are loads of videos on YouTube about sept 23 and cern opening the abyss or the gates of hell.
and this morning I stumble on this

Why Are They Hosting a Weird Occultic Dance Opera Inside CERN?
www.thedailysheeple.com...

I don't know much about the source of this article .. so if its a rag or another version of the onion please forgive me.

I just wanted to get some opinions on this , I was also curious if anyone remembers what date SIRI "iPhone" had as the opening of hades .
I recently destroyed my iPhone so I am unable to check and don't remember but im curious if it corresponds to any major date
for cern or their experiments.

I know there are threads about cern and about sept 23 but this article about the occult opera is new so I thought it was cause for a revisit.

MODS feel free to add to an existing thread if that seems more appropriate ... im not in it for flags are stars just trying to learn and share.
have a great day everyone.
edit on 24-7-2015 by navione because: changing my theirs for theres and vice versa

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It is not an actual opera. It is a multi national experiment. The acronym for the experiment is OPERA. en.m.wikipedia.org...

The Oscillation Project with Emulsion-tRacking Apparatus (OPERA) is an instrument used in a scientific experiment for detecting tau neutrinos from muon neutrino oscillations. The experiment is a collaboration between CERN in Geneva, Switzerland, and the Laboratori Nazionali del Gran Sasso (LNGS) in Gran Sasso, Italy and uses the CERN Neutrinos to Gran Sasso

Nothing occult is going on there.

a reply to: navione

edit on 24-7-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The source is crap, and there's no 'occult dance opera' being hosted at the LHC...smh

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Giving a star and flag for the thread. Although concerns of CERN have appeared from time to time here on ATS.

"The Higgs potential has the worrisome feature that it might become metastable at energies above 100bn gigaelectronvolts (GeV). This could mean that the universe could undergo catastrophic vacuum decay, with a bubble of the true vacuum expanding at the speed of light. This could happen at any time and we wouldn’t see it coming.”

This theoretically could happen at any time , with or without CERN. The Higgs-Bosun could go rogue and all kind of strange possibly bad things could happen. Not very likely. A case of a scientist putting out there a possibility not for fear , just for information.

TO open any form of inter-dimensional rift would take more energy than our sun has produced from the very beginning to the end. At 16 TeV the energy is relatively speaking the same energy produced by 16 mosquitoes in flight . I know TeV sounds like a lot but this actually is tera electron volts.This means exactly that . Electron volts. A very , very small amount of energy. This is colliding a few particles , not colliding a lot of radioactive material together to form a fusion reaction. Sort of comparing a match to the sun.

The first collider was a proof of concept in 1932. There are colliders that have been operational for about 30 years. Fermi labs is one. And no , no rift with demons coming in , yet.
. The problem is , people fear new science (in this case , not very new) because they dont understand....

The strange videos - no explanation for that other than an artistic rendering of the new information we could find as far as how the universe(s) work.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
It is not an actual opera. It is a multi national experiment. The acronym for the experiment is OPERA. en.m.wikipedia.org...

The Oscillation Project with Emulsion-tRacking Apparatus (OPERA) is an instrument used in a scientific experiment for detecting tau neutrinos from muon neutrino oscillations. The experiment is a collaboration between CERN in Geneva, Switzerland, and the Laboratori Nazionali del Gran Sasso (LNGS) in Gran Sasso, Italy and uses the CERN Neutrinos to Gran Sasso

It's interesting that the sacred square from Macgregor Mathers book of Abremalin the Mage for the transfer of knowledge from the guardians of the Guff contains the word; opera. Square as follows;

SATOR
AREPO
TENET
OPREA
ROTAS

Notice it all reads left to right, right to left, up and down.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/24.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

edit on 9Fri, 24 Jul 2015 09:02:10 -0500am72407amk245 by grandmakdw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
sacred square
book of Abremalin
the Mage
guardians of the Guff

Given what I just read, I would have potentially described you as a "guardian of guff"

I think that word has different definitions depending on your nationality

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

This has been said 1bn times but i'll repeat it for those who do not know.

The higgs boson was one of the main targets that the CERN structure was built for. This particle (and many others) was just a mathematical hypothesis that we didn't have the tools to observe. So they built the CERN collider. This structure is the tool that was needed to break down particles so small that we could detect what they were made of.
The higgs was solidly backed up by the math, but still remained elusive. The scientists were so frustrated by this that they started referring to it as the god damned particle. This term was hjjacked by the media who shortened the term to the god particle. Much to the dismay of the scientists. The particle has no correlation to god at all. It is believed to be the particle that reacts with other particles to create mass, and therefor gravity.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Reading all the great responses to this thread just reminds me of all the great minds that are part of the ATS community.
sometimes I forget that with the quality of threads as of late and the constant fighting over nothing..

thanks everyone for the responses... Mods feel free to close this thread.. all my ridiculous concerns have been satisfied.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

to prevent the spread of ignorance I would like this thread closed....

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Category: General Conspiracies
a few months ago I read somebody's take was the LHC was used to make 'fuel' for the antigravity engines,
later I read they found/confirmed the Higgs Boson particle and then upgraded the LHC to twice the power ???

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: navione

to prevent the spread of ignorance I would like this thread closed....

Then why did you start the thread?

Makes no sense that you would start it and then demand it be closed.

Fight the ignorance, don't crumble up and fold.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

It seems there is an OPERA played at CERN, google helps sometimes.

I agree, but it's creepy. However art sometimes IS creepy

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I started the thread because I actually thought they was some sort of opera being preformed at CERN .
I guess I could have done some more research before starting it myself but I jumped the gun.
I know that the opening to angels and demons was shot at location in CERN .
There is some creepy video with what I would guess are hired dancers doing some wierd dance either at CERN or a set that is meant to look like CERN . I say hired dancer because I wouldn't imagine the scientist there working would be fooling around doing dances. I would link the video but it's part of a sept 22/23 opening the abyss video and I don't want to get ripped apart for posting that.
I do find it creepy that they have a statue of Hindu god shiva outside . Just reminds me of the Denver airport with the horse and now I believe the dog god anu... I am sure there are logical reasons for all of it but the tin foil hat guy in me likes to see the satanic ritual in everything... I'm trying to restart the satanic panic of the 80's
Maybe I can get Geraldo to grow back that thick mustache and do a 3 hour special....LOL...

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

sacred square
book of Abremalin
the Mage
guardians of the Guff

Given what I just read, I would have potentially described you as a "guardian of guff"

Was once a gatekeeper lol, but for more human endeavours. I did own and read all the Keys of Solomon and the sacred squares of Abremalin the Mage when I was much younger. There is a complete process required apparently to access the Guff, but I think that is way past the depth of this thread since it involves mental and psychic manipulation.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

sacred square
book of Abremalin
the Mage
guardians of the Guff

Was once a gatekeeper lol, but for more human endeavours. I did own and read all the Keys of Solomon and the sacred squares of Abremalin the Mage when I was much younger. There is a complete process required apparently to access the Guff, but I think that is way past the depth of this thread since it involves mental and psychic manipulation.

Cheers - Dave

You scare me Dave

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I have alot of info on a thread here about CERN and it's weird occult type things.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I don't know about the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) breaking down, I do know that it was taken offline for 'power' upgrades a couple of years ago. Problems with such a complex machine, and the cost to repair them, are faily standard.

I recommend that you watch the wonderful documentary "Particle Fever" in follows several lead scientists at Cern as they await results from experiements designed to 'detect' the Higgs (or God) Particle (actually Higgs is there for the results lecture).

The two main schools of thought about the particle - String Theory and Multverse - each predicted an energy trace within certain parameters. It turned out.... - well I'll let you find out for yourself.

The Documentary can be found at Amazon I believe and it's quite well-done.

top topics

join