It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Man Identified As "Alien Hybrid" by family

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Those women saw something that effed them up and they left Dodge - fast. Not the correct behavior of a fiance.

Not missing...
You need to read the story, the GF and her assistant left the body and went to OR...they returned, body still there they called the police.
www.dailymail.co.uk... dead-man-alien-secret-agent-sent-save-human-race.html

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: sirChill

What's boggling my mind is how he actually got a girlfriend/fiancee in the first place being a weird shut-in...and she isn't even all that bad looking.

where are you getting YOUR info? Weird shut-in???

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

How can one individual accumulate so many weapons and ammunition and not have anyone catch on? He obviously has connections or Comrades in Arms that will surface once the news of his demise spreads...

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

The guy sounds like he was loosing his grip and becoming a liability. It sounds like he was telling people he worked for a bunch of spy agencies (a big no no). He may have been lying and inflating his actual importance. He simply may have been a safe house baby sitter, keeping up the home and making it appear "normally used" to outside observers.

I only read of him telling his 17 year Fiancee and she clearly told her assistant (friend) some story.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Having the weapons registered to his own name would only be an issue if:

1- the weapons were being shipped to a location where they could or would be tracked via registration.

2- the weapons actually landing in the hands of persons or organizations that would even bother tracking their origins.

3-the name that they were registered to was in fact his real identity, and that said identity could be easily traced back to him.

Assuming they were intended to be smuggled across the border, it's not unreasonable to assume that there would be little to no risk of the weapons being tracked back to their registered owner. Especially if they were going to be delivered to a person or group involved in less than reputable trade (cartels/rebel/guerrilla groups) even more so if they were being moved at the behest of agencies that could not risk supplying said groups through official/legal channels.

If this was truly a gun running operation, which all the available evidence seems to point to, it's safe to assume that in an operation this well thought out, all necessary precautions would be taken to assure that those pulling the strings would have little to no risk of being exposed. That would explain the crazed nutter angle, and why the fiancé felt the need to separate herself from the situation at the first sign of things going south. Personally if I was involved with someone who was running guns, and that person died suddenly and suspiciously, I would want to get myself as far removed from the situation as humanly possible. If the media has taught us anything over these last few years, it is that cartels and underground groups in Mexico are not the types of people you would want to be on the wrong side of.

As far as the lawyers claim that the deceased was not involved in anything shady, I'd chalk that up to plausible deniability. I wouldn't expect a lawyer to admit to being knowingly involved with illegal activity, perticulary when his client has died, and his activities were receiving so much media attention.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk
When I saw this thread. I had to look twice. After watching the video and reading a few replies I've come to the conclusion that something is seriously wrong with the whole thing.
A family member has died in a car for whatever reason, and his family make odd claims that he's half alien and works for the government. Strange.

The guns, ammo & various cars and things are strange I'll give them that. The whole thing does seem out of the blue. It's just the family saying he's half alien that makes it just, odd.

Perhaphs they want the money and sell the stuff?

There's probably millions of dollars in guns right there.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidFusion

Well thought out, and expressed. These aren't the sort of arms that go to war or get smuggled. In 3 pics of hundreds of guns I only saw one AR, although I'm sure there are more, no AKs, one barrett.

Basically everything he had looked like it was bought for its value not it's purpose.

I think the guns themselves rule out gun smuggling.

People who have guns, often have many. I knew a guy with over 400 shotguns. He just loved hunting. Real gun nuts, with serious collections make this look like a box of kids toys.

There are several good reasons to invest in guns, and not a lot of downside. Some people who have never fired one or are even against them morally, can find justification for significant collections.

I hope they give her immunity and no gag order, and she finds someone coherent to write it up. There have got to be some crazy stories over 17 yrs.

PS. I've seen where a collector dies, and no heirs want anything to do with their arms(or sometimes anything), and large collections go for pennies on the dollar. IOW, there is a wholesale market for gun collections.
edit on 25-7-2015 by ISawItFirst because: Added Post Script

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think this is literally the first time a story of this nature, with the whole alien hybrid narrative, alongside government operative secrecy, has ever graced the mainstream spectrum, at least that I've seen. If anyone can find any stories that share important similarities, please share them. I feel that would give us ATS members more to draw conclusions from. This is truly weird man! I'm staying on top of this one for sure.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

He was nuts.

She is nuts.

Simples.
Nuts and rich don't usually seem to go together.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

This is by far the weirdest story I've seen on ATS in a long time. I don't know what's going on, but the fact that this even happened at all is troubling. Reality is stranger than fiction sometimes, as this story clearly demonstrates.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This is all pretty unique.. and is -the- best sort of topic for this sort of Internet forum. This should be fun to watch for awhile.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

He was nuts.

She is nuts.

Simples.

Says you...He must've been doing SOMETHING right in order to have $230,000 in CASH on hand. Wonder if the gubbament seized it, or?

Interesting story, S&F for the OP.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This whole story is a cover to release a coded message.

VadBunker means go to the bunker. There's more codes in the names of the other players in the story but I'll let you code breakers reveal it all.

I believe the story is hinting to something happening soon and those who are "in the know" need to gather their supplies now and start heading to their bunkers on September 3rd...

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I'm sure the coroner totally saw an alien hybrid...
edit on 26-7-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

So if his family identified him or his body as being an alien hybrid, where are all the alien parts or at least something that allures to the fact?

Gun nut most definitely, but if he's an Alien where are all the ray guns?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Ray Guns? Kind of stereotyping there, no? lol (I laughed as I wrote that btw)

Anyway, no clue. If we assume he is an Alien-Hybrid, then we don't know much about them.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Maybe it was Mork from Ork.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phantasm
This whole story is a cover to release a coded message.

VadBunker means go to the bunker. There's more codes in the names of the other players in the story but I'll let you code breakers reveal it all.

I believe the story is hinting to something happening soon and those who are "in the know" need to gather their supplies now and start heading to their bunkers on September 3rd...

This is why I love ATS! Thanks for the post Phantasm!

What makes you say its a coded message anyway? Was there a sign to suggest so?

I'm with everybody else on this one, I'm finding this report really interesting. I hope something pertinent comes from it before it fizzles out...

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

he had more storage rooms that police haven't commented on yet what they found there. Not saying he was telling the truth but I'm also not saying he was lying. This story is VERY VERY weird.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk
When I saw this thread. I had to look twice. After watching the video and reading a few replies I've come to the conclusion that something is seriously wrong with the whole thing.
A family member has died in a car for whatever reason, and his family make odd claims that he's half alien and works for the government. Strange.

The guns, ammo & various cars and things are strange I'll give them that. The whole thing does seem out of the blue. It's just the family saying he's half alien that makes it just, odd.

I'm with you,very suspicious indeed why is the (lying) media reporting this...what's they're agenda?
has anyone seen a photo of this so called alien?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join