It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Man Identified As "Alien Hybrid" by family

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: Bloodydagger

If he was an alien hybrid, wouldn't his mother and father also be alien hybrids? This should be easily verified.

I think it's a little strange they're calling him an alien hybrid, admittedly, this will kick off the likes of Lynn Marzulli something fierce I just know it!

About that car, sounds awesome. Maybe he found a nice fishing spot and just wanted to get that much closer?

Most likely an SUV with a snorkel attachment for an intake--common among 4 wheel drive enthusiasts.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I really hate these kind of stories because there is no chance we will ever know more.
Or in the near future.
Either way this story is too fishy.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gedo:Rinne Tensei

You never know since its in the mainstream media. But yeah, they'll most likely put the most mundane spin possible on the story.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

That's not what I said at all. I said the cancer isn't a mystery. Who doesn't have cancer??

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: smurfy

Well, as his story goes, the cancer was indeed something he acquired on a mission,

Breaking Bad?

I don't have a clue, I would say though you could take any aspect of that story and pin it on different real individuals to make the whole scenario of Breaking Bad. There is though a Walter White who was a drugmaker, a teacher who had cancer and was a drugmaker, a Maths professor who who ran a meth 'factory' at home and so on.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The difference here thus far is that Jeffrey Lash as yet hasn't been connected to drugs, so we'll see.
I could see this guy playing out being a CIA man though, but then I could be totally wrong!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo
Hey! Thats what I said. What gives, must be a word echo in this thread due to the cavern like empty spaces of this story and thread.

Who doesn't have cancer??

There in lies the mystery. Cancer it almost looks like it was invented come some 150 or so years ago, or at least did not spike to its heights till our more advanced age of technology and medicine.

What that means if you were to go back, time travel back some centuries ago to visit some pig farmers in a hut, and ask them about there cancer die of rate. First they would not know what that is off course. But then they would look at you funny and ask there 100 something yr old grandma what this fella here is talking about and if she remembers any such things in her lifetime.

And then you would likely be burned at the stake for being a witch and asking to many questions that make no sense or talking in a funny accent.

So yes! The question is. Who doesn't have cancer??

All mysterious and stuff. So again, while cancer is more mysterious then this whole story and its pieces and iterations, its not the mystery of this story.

We like totally agree with eachother you see.

edit on 3pmMondaypm272015f1pmMon, 27 Jul 2015 15:32:57 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
Don't be silly only fiction and movies or tv show must make sense. In the case of real life, none of that sense or plot and reason thing need apply. Even if they found out he got all his money from what you say...Well, were is the plot and hook? Just a random line of events, which ended as they did, in some guy dead in a car.

Most people no matter who they are or what they did, do not get the credits rolling at the end of there scene and when they pass away.

So yes, it could be that, and all that other facts like his girlfriend of 17 years just ups and leaves him in his car because he said so, and takes a vacation with her buddy, then comes back and is surprised that the CIA or MIB did not take care of the body and the items in his place like he said.

The question of were he got all those items and why he had 14 or so cars under his name parked around different places and for whatever reason, or the cash he had stashed away, or any of it. Well none of that matters now. The only thing that matters is the similarities to fiction in terms of real life. And real life need not make sense.

Random set of events happen all the time, and a lot of people do die in strange ways. No matter who they were or what they did. An end is an end, and life moves on. I think we should all go on vacation, or at least move on to other threads. Maybe when we come back we to can be surprised that there still is no definitive conclusion to this whole tale. A tale were bizarre coincidence were for a brief movement life imitates art and fiction, like the thousands of other stories and tales out there which try to make sense and instal a plot out of what is a string of random events.

What was it Shakespeare said? We still looking for things to mean anything or signify anything? Maybe it all just means nothing but random self propelled short stories of individuals, which collided for a brief moment, and then life moves on. Or in this case it goes on a brief vacation.

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: FlySolo
Hey! Thats what I said. What gives, must be a word echo in this thread due to the cavern like empty spaces of this story and thread.

Who doesn't have cancer??

There in lies the mystery. Cancer it almost looks like it was invented come some 150 or so years ago, or at least did not spike to its heights till our more advanced age of technology and medicine.

What that means if you were to go back, time travel back some centuries ago to visit some pig farmers in a hut, and ask them about there cancer die of rate. First they would not know what that is off course. But then they would look at you funny and ask there 100 something yr old grandma what this fella here is talking about and if she remembers any such things in her lifetime.

And then you would likely be burned at the stake for being a witch and asking to many questions that make no sense or talking in a funny accent.

So yes! The question is. Who doesn't have cancer??

All mysterious and stuff. So again, while cancer is more mysterious then this whole story and its pieces and iterations, its not the mystery of this story.

We like totally agree with eachother you see.

Jeez...

en.wikipedia.org...

The earliest written record regarding cancer is from circa 1600 BC in the Egyptian Edwin Smith Papyrus and describes cancer of the breast.[166] Hippocrates (ca. 460 BC – ca. 370 BC) described several kinds of cancer, referring to them with the Greek word καρκίνος karkinos (crab or crayfish).

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius
Yes this cancer thing has existed for a while, though they did not call it cancer no matter what you link says, nor was it so common, cancer of the breast in that papyrus I get, but the mammary glands are likely the first and most likely to be effected by anything out there from disease to environment to chemicals even what you eat and drink, while they interpret it as cancer. It can also be many other things.

But it can also be many other things back in those days, there were plenty of diseases to go around and a missed year in harvest or the Nile not flooding that year would effect people greatly, which means more then a few people are starving and dying, it also means female mammary glands are effected by such things as starvation to malnutrition, which is kind of a big thing for a gland that is supposed to produce nutrition for young. So diseases or cancers of the mamary gland would be quite common even as far back as then.

As for chimney sweep back in Victorian England, that's kind of a duh when your constantly breathing in all yuck, which accumulates in chimneys your bound to have problems, may as well ask why miners tend to cough so much in those days as well. If your looking for cancer in early times, may as well look at miners as well, you will likely find lots of possible candidates, among a hell of a whole lot of other things.

So ya! what I said still stands, and this increase in output in cancer only really began in our more modern age, ie industrial revolution and up.

But anyways, that may be off topic. Lets stick to the secret agent alien hybrid guy. Its quite obvious that the MIB were slow in collecting his body and belongings before this became news. They must be kicking themselves for stopping to watch that movie and getting there a few weeks to late.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
So is it more common for secret agents to have 1000 guns, or wackos?

Maybe he didn't understand the concept of "clips" or magazines, and thought when one gun ran out you needed to use another one...

edit on 28-7-2015 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'm still hung up on the underwater SUV, what would be the purpose of having this?

Couple this with the belief there is underwater bases off the coast of California, and the story starts to paint a picture.

The only reason you would need more than 100 guns, would be you either enjoy the engineering that goes into their creation, or you are someday going to arm others without weapons to carry out some agenda.

Why else would you have more guns than you can possibly fire for a recreational means?

Maybe he was going to stage a mutiny of the underwater base and the guns were for those that he recruited for the mission.

Or maybe he just dropped too much Lysergic acid diethylamide in his day?
edit on 28-7-2015 by Tranceopticalinclined because: To spell out '___' so it wouldn't be censored.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

The spike in cancer rates is directly related and proportional to the longer life spans of people as technology gets better. So, you're wrong. Nothing else to it. Live long enough, you'll eventually get cancer. Welcome to real life. It's a bitch.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
I'm still hung up on the underwater SUV, what would be the purpose of having this?

In order to ford streams and rivers where there is no bridge or low-water crossing possible or practical. It's a very common and widely available add-on accessory for most 4x4 vehicles.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

It says "Under Water" though. Not sticking halfway out. That implies that the entire vehicle is submerged like a submarine.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I have read and followed the many threads here on this unique story, and this is my first opportunity to throw in "my two cents."

I think the truth would be find in Lash's income tax records. My initial gut reaction, a Lottery/Vegas (heck maybe even Publishers Clearinghouse, lol) "big" winner. He won tens of millions, didn't have to work, had a lifetime of "free time" and built this "secret agent, hybrid alien, alphabet agency" persona to impress himself by impressing his very small "circle" of friends. With deep pockets, and an over active imagination, snorkel SUVs, but out vehicles, mystery storage lockers all could play into his survival (perpetuation) of his "story."

Again, just my own over active imagination chiming in.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined

Maybe he was going to stage a mutiny of the underwater base and the guns were for those that he recruited for the mission.
Wouldn't he need more than one underwater vehicle then?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Lash, it seems, was at least partly living off the royalties of several important patents taken out by his father, a microbiologist. Lash’s neighbours said they too were told Lash had worked for the CIA and found him odd. One employee of the Casa Nostra restaurant said Lash and Nebron-Gorin had eaten most of their meals there for the past seven years. Invariably, Lash would order raw filet mignon.
www.theguardian.com...

"Follow the money".....
When he was young, Lash's father worked for the Office of Naval Research. Its leader was General George W. Hoover Sr, who shortly before he died confessed to various UFO researchers that he KNEW that Roswell involved time travellers, not weather balloons and that he had been involved in reverse engineering of alien technology.
www.thelivingmoon.com...
Supposedly, his former World War II US Navy aviator leader Commander George Hoover chose Lash's father to head the ONR medical team examining the Roswell “aliens”.
So here is a possible historical connection to UFOs and aliens. Was Lash's father involved as microbiologist in autopsies of the dead Roswell aliens and did Lash through his father enter the top secret, black budget alien research community after he dropped out of UCLA? This would explain why he became so secretive from then on.
edit on 31-7-2015 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The guy had twelve-hundred registered guns.
That is a good cover for an exponential number of unregistered guns.
Thought just crossed my mind.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I haven't been able to find any updates to this story. I would love to know what else they found in those storage units!
Anyone local heard anything?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
I haven't been able to find any updates to this story.

Me either!

Anyone else?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join