It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crimea Is Now Putin's Problem Child

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Xcathdra

"..I am getting the feeling that the people in charge of Crimea had it in their minds that the corruption there would be solely controlled and exploited by them. "

You are getting the feeling..))) LOL. You are clueless really. Stop making fool of yourself, like you are some sort of important political analyst. Who are you kidding? Just where is the boarder between sanity and delusion, asking myself?

D0
edit on 26-7-2015 by darkorange because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: darkorange

So you cant refute what I stated and resort to personal attacks.

check.

By the way since you missed / ignored it the FSB has been arresting Crimean government officials for corruption / etc.
edit on 26-7-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: darkorange

So you cant refute what I stated and resort to personal attacks.

check.

By the way since you missed / ignored it the FSB has been arresting Crimean government officials for corruption / etc.

Well I guess when they have to move to personal attacks instead of refuting what you say you won the argument. Maybe someday people will be smart enough to figure it out but I doubt it.

Now to the thread I think the crimean govt is pissed because they broke the law for Russias illegal anexation. They figured their reward was loyalty from Putin and realizing now that's not how Russian politics works.

<< 1   >>

join