It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

llegal Alien Crime Wave in Texas: 611,234 Crimes, 2,993 Murders? Unreleased Report.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Ominous if true

The murder of Kathryn Steinle on the Embarcadero in San Francisco by an illegal alien is the most familiar example of a crime committed by an alien. But an unreleased internal report by the Texas Department of Public Safety reveals that aliens have been involved in thousands of crimes in Texas alone, including nearly 3,000 homicides. PJ Media obtained an never-before-released copy of a Texas DPS report on human smuggling containing the numbers of crimes committed by aliens in Texas. According to the analysis conducted by the Texas Department of Public Safety, foreign aliens committed 611,234 unique crimes in Texas from 2008 to 2014, including thousands of homicides and sexual assaults.

SOURCE LINK

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

This is the first reports I have seen targeting illegals and crime. I would like to see the percentages of illegal crime vs. overall numbers, and its impact. My home state of Washington refuses to release information similar to this article, as it might upset the voting base or be considered racist. It's relevant with the designation of 2 sanctuary cities within state lines.

BTW, with a last name that ends with EZ, I do not perceive these numbers as offensive in any way, it's a matter of public safety.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

I was wondering to what this crime data (if true) represents compared to overall also.

That's a LOT of crime. I really want to know what percentage of Texas' crime is due to these people now, more than ever. If it is hitting over 50%, then Texas has a MAJOR problem and I can only deduce that other border States do as well.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Gee , Thanks Obamie , they couldn't do it Without You.......

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Too many lives all across the USA have been lost because of illegals. Too many people have been raped or maimed. This has been going on for years. Too many illegals with previous arrests and deportations who just keep waltzing back over. We have borders for a reason. Our laws need to be enforced. Illegals should not be above the law. Companies should be fined heavily for employing illegals and all benefits should be stopped.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

www.dps.texas.gov...

www.txdps.state.tx.us...

The 2nd link gives a year by year breakdown.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

www.dps.texas.gov...

www.txdps.state.tx.us...

The 2nd link gives a year by year breakdown.

thanks

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
You lock the doors of your HOUSE to keep criminals out.

Why does the government leave the borders of the COUNTRY open?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
You lock the doors of your HOUSE to keep criminals out.

Why does the government leave the borders of the COUNTRY open?

My best guess is that they're trying to strike deals with the cartels. They've already admitted they were using the Sinaloa's to lock down the border for us. Part of that lockdown probably involves facilitating the trafficking of a certain number of people.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
As a Texan.. sadly, they aren't telling us anything we don't already know.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Wouldn't all those cases have to be solved in order to say definitively who was to blame. Seems like a good bit of guesswork is involved here.

I'm curious as to how they determined this.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
Wouldn't all those cases have to be solved in order to say definitively who was to blame. Seems like a good bit of guesswork is involved here.

I'm curious as to how they determined this.

I don't know. Part of why I posted this is to get a discussion going or confirmation itself since there are people at ATS with more patience, time, and know-how than I possess.

(post by DindoNuffins removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

llegal Alien Crime Wave in Texas:

Jimstone said this would happen some months ago.

Remember the 'train loads of kids' were entering the US? He said the word was in Latin American countries NGOs were gathering up kids and sending them back to the US.

Then there was a story about a surge of illegals from Mexico entering the US, he said these where the worst of the worst from Mexico and that Mexico would be better off with such types in the US rather than in Mexico.

This story seems to evidence that he was right.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo

I would like to see the percentages of illegal crime vs. overall numbers, and its impact.

I'm not sure why people often ask this question....?

I don't see how it is relevant. That is, as far as crime prevention, there isn't much that can be done about a crime committed by someone that is in the United States legally. Fact of the matter is, if we had a truly secure border and actually tracked/deported people that overstay their visas, the number of crimes committed by illegal aliens would (and should be) ZERO.

Side Note: We have all been so bombarded by the talking heads on this topic, that it seems people forget that being in this country illegally is, well, illegal. Every single illegal alien is, by default, breaking the law. But I'll leave that alone for now.

top topics

join