It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hyperiums, Fight, Trade, FUN!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hey everyone who has no life, join the rest like me in the great game of Hyperiums! at www.hyperiums.com you can sign up to a great game. It uses Java Script and allows you to download it if you don't have it. What you do is get a planet, name it, and start. There is a help guide if you need help. You can invest money and research new technology, trade to planets to make money, and after about a week start building your fleet and armies and conquer up to 14 planets.(Can get more, but after awhile it gets kinda hard to keep track) I have been playing for about a month and am addicted, eat, play hyps, sleep, play hyps, so forth. It a great game, all online, can get there with any internet connection.

Odd

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
sounds great... I toyed with NationStates for a while, but the internal politicking in the community drove me away... then I played Fantasy Empires, but I got whooped by some Korean kids that never did anything else.

I'll give it a shot

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
So odd, did you like it? I been playing for a few months now, become a economic powerhouse, number 341 out of over 4700 players, in the ability to make money. Number 950 in the influence department. Anyways, it is a great, addicting game, hope you have had fun. Especially like that it is newbie friendly with a 25 day period of protection so you don';t get attacked by korean kids while still weak.

new topics

join