It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Gunman opens fire at Louisiana theater, multiple casualties reported

page: 1

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:49 PM

Shooting in Lafayette, La theater.

A gunman fatally shot at least one person and injured eight others at a movie theater in Lafayette, Louisiana, before killing himself on Thursday, according to police and local media.

Looks like the gunman shot himself. I'm still looking for information.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:53 PM
a reply to: Khaleesi

already posted..

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:54 PM
I tried to post this an hour ago from my tablet; only there was no "submit" button...grrr. Anyway, this is yet another tragic event involving someone who clearly should have never been granted a right to bear arms. Let me guess...mentally his meds...obtained murder weapon without a is all too common.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:05 PM
I know there are already like four other posts on this but can we use this thread on the Political Madness forum to discuss the (possible) politicizing of this event? I only ask because I saw this article on the BBC and the other top headline was "Obama admits U.S. gun laws are his 'biggest frustration.'" It may just be a coincidence but to me it seems a bit fishy and this seemed to be the best forum for any such discussion (if there is any)

I would also like to note that I'm not trying to make this a political thing. I just saw both of these articles and noted the coincidence.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:14 PM
Continue here:

Closing duplicate.

new topics

top topics