It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many people are against senseless slaughter but pro-choise?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Sorry, but people been posting things like this so I figured I would go with the trend. I swear, some are ridiculous, like who are against killing jews with a sledgehammer but pro choice or who are against cooking kittens and puppies but pro choice.

Anyways.... So, who is against senseless slaughter but for pro-choice? Like they are anything in common, but hey, its the trend and I want to be in the "in crowd".

Go pro-choice. Not pro-abortion, but pro-choice. That they should have the choice and not use it is better then to not have the choice and need it. Besides, not killing anything, unless you consider zombies to be living. Cause that is what a fetus is, not alive, not dead, so can't die, cause not alive, but it isn't dead, like a zombie.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It doesn't matter one way or another I suppose...the two are totally different and there are other factors involved in abortion.....incest, rape, etc....this will turn into just another back and forth getting no where abortion thread that some will use for points...

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
LadyV, this was a parody of the people who do this. The people who say "Who is against raping turtles but pro-choice" Sorry if you thought this was real, I hope it doesn't turn into another "Women have the right to do what they want with their body" "You go to HELL! I am going to kill you!!!!! How dare you kill a little innoccent unborn mass of cells! I will kill you all in the name of god!" "Stem cell research can cure many diseases, and the fetuses used will be thrown away anyways." You go to HELL!!!!! I will blow up everyone of those hospitals. Sure only one room does abortion, but will blow up the OR, ER, waiting room, Pediatrics Area, Patient Area, Physical Therapy area, and any other building I can blow up.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Come on, James. Surely you have been around ATS long enough to know better than to question a woman's right to murder her unborn children. We're on the verge of a movement to legalize perinatal infanticide by women who claim post-partem depression or difficult husbands.

www.cblpolicyinstitute.org...

www.townhall.com...

www.secularhumanism.org...

archives.cnn.com...

www.weeklystandard.com...

www.frontpagemag.com...

www.womensenews.org...

www.nd.edu...

www.counterpunch.org...

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.now.org...

www.now.org...

www.now.org...

archive.salon.com...

[edit on 04/12/28 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hmmmm, GP, how is it murder? If you take it out, it isn't alive. It is mass of cells, and the ones with a formed body, well, zombies have bodies, doesn't mean they are alive.

And let me guess, the "legalize perinatal infanticide by women who claim post-partem depression or difficult husbands." is all the liberals fault, right?

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Hmmmm, GP, how is it murder? If you take it out, it isn't alive. It is mass of cells, and the ones with a formed body, well, zombies have bodies, doesn't mean they are alive.

That's right, James, humans are just a mass of cells at every stage of development, even yours, and when that mass of cells is deprived of its sustenance, it will die, just like you.

And let me guess, the "legalize perinatal infanticide by women who claim post-partem depression or difficult husbands." is all the liberals fault, right?

I didn't raise this question, but, I believe that I'll leave it to you to decide if murder is a partisan issue.

[edit on 04/12/28 by GradyPhilpott]

top topics

join