It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anybody Ever Really Been Murdered for a Satanic Ritual?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Harvin

I did have a source, which I glanced at, and remembering seeing interviews with David in jail in which he's going on and on about Jesus, just posted to make a point.

However, Berkowitz (who was born Falco) was indeed raised Jewish, and it turns out, someone has proven that he was actually Jewish in biological ethnicity. He believed his neighbor's dog was talking to him, and that the dog was a demon that was forcing him to do its will.

Then, a couple of years after his arrest, he confessed that he had made the whole "demon" story up.

He radically changed his story once again about 20 years after he was arrested and "confessed" in the mid-1990s that he was a part of a violent Satanic cult. Additional investigations based on these new "clues" unsurprisingly found no other corroborating evidence for the 2nd "new story."

I'm sure you know all that, but I wanted to correct my error with as much good information as I could. I used Wikipedia as a source this time instead of my own failing memory.

My point was, and still is, that many psychotics attribute their motivations to imaginary beings, that doesn't mean that the imaginary beings are real.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
You had no source and this is all well documented. That was just so far out there, you had to know it was false.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Menocchio

Well, Berkowitz confessed. Problem is, no one believed that angle. That's the thing; there aren't any proven cases, though there is a lot of talk. That "scare" someone linked is a good place to start reading.

Whether there are any in reality or not, it's hard to say. I'g guess that, if there are, they'd be very careful, and not leave traces. People do disappear, and many cases remain unsolved, so it's possible. Likely, even.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I guess that your god also sacrifices to Satan, then, because he condoned abortion in the Bible.

Abortion is murder.

End of discussion

Birth is a death sentence; deal with it.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I guess that your god also sacrifices to Satan, then, because he condoned abortion in the Bible.

Abortion is murder.

End of discussion

Birth is a death sentence; deal with it.

So you're cool with it if someone murders you then?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
How many people have been murdered for worshiping Satan...

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Sure, if that is what is in store for me; it won't be the first time….

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join