It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting with multiple fatalities at theater in Lafayette, Louisiana.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: Laxpla
Reported that the shooter is a white male in his 50's

Does that honestly surprise anyone anymore?

Nope.

Just like the pictures of perps in 99% inner city violence cases doesn't surprise me anymore.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Why do I get the funny feeling there may be love triangle in this mix? Maybe because that's what it usually is? I dunno.

link   

originally posted by: antar
Any new news on the killer? Just read the whole thread, not much to add but want to know why?

www.ar15.com...&page=14

List of videos if you scroll down on page 14.
www.youtube.com...

Originally Posted By Antero: The white male white shooter has been described as a white 58 year old white male.

Also, early reports are that he was white. Also, they said he was a lone white male, 58 years old and white.

Confidential sources inside the police department are saying the shooter is a male, white, and 58 yrs old.

Also:

Another "Gun Free Zone"... thegrandtheatre.com...

edit on 23-7-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Laxpla
Reported that the shooter is a white male in his 50's

Does that honestly surprise anyone anymore?

Has a racial motivation been suggested by authorities?

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sad what poverty and being under privileged does.

link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: notmyrealname

Jindal sure got over there fast.

I would say that is a responsible thing to do.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreBeer
a reply to: johnwick

Sadly he won't get that justice.

He shot himself.

Sadly he didn't do this first.

The #ing piece of # took his own #ing life.....

Just one chance, I bet he wouldn't die for 6 days, and oh those 6 days.......

See i'm just #ing pissed now, time to bow out.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Jindal sure got over there fast.

Any comments from the White House yet?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
No sources yet but I'm hearing this guy tried to kill his wife and kid

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

They are aware.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Can we all take a moment to actually think about what happened here? People died. People are hurt. They won't be going home to sleep tonight.
Can we think about the families that are in such immense pain right now and offer a little prayer or just some good thoughts for those involved?

Somehow I can't come to the point where I see anything connected with this as "entertainment." That is seriously out of bounds.

Somebody lost a father, brother, husband, mother, wife, sister tonight. Probably more than one somebodies. At least maybe we can offer a bit of thanks that we, personally, our household, didn't get that call tonight.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

No but the U.S. Representative for the area has issued a statement. "Saddened at the thought praying for victims etc"

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
3 Dead, 7 Injured in Lafayette Louisiana Theater Shooting, Police Say

Three dead.

Shooter's identity known but not being released.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

There's dead and injured and a whole lot of fear at the moment. Maybe we can take 5 minutes before we talk about guns, race, religion. I apologize for responding to it.

Why is it too soon to talk about guns?

Every time this crap happens, when a lunatic decides to go on a shooting rampage....it's always too soon to talk about guns...this is nothing but a disingenous attempt to shut down discussion about gun control

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7
Usually something like that. Broken family. Loss of job. Loss of love. Sadness. Guess we'll know soon.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

There's dead and injured and a whole lot of fear at the moment. Maybe we can take 5 minutes before we talk about guns, race, religion. I apologize for responding to it.

I would have waited 5 minutes however, I wanted to make sure the comment made it out publicly prior to why actual White House announcement.

We are seeing the results of a sick society daily sometimes hourly; are you saying that my way of dealing with the situation is any less human than yours? I lived in a country that did not have any civilian firearm ownership; as a matter of fact most police do not carry them either. the only people that had them were the mafia. I am sure that that is the situation that you desire here in this country however it is not the situation that we have. We have an angry, divided nation that pops pills to get on with life and everyone cares about everyone sooooo much when something like this happens, and they still don't know their neighbor's names.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Every time this crap happens, when a lunatic decides to go on a shooting rampage....it's always too soon to talk about guns...this is nothing but a disingenous attempt to shut down discussion about gun control

What gun laws would have stopped this tragedy?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I dunno...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

What gun laws would have stopped this tragedy?

But it was a "Gun Free Zone" !!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreBeer

Gang bangers killing other gang bangers....how horrifying. At least they were eliminating one another. I'd pay good money to watch those psychopaths depicted in that photo I posted to enter an arena and lay waste to each other...who cares about pure evil?....however, it is tragic when innocent people are murdered in cold blood. Totally different IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join