It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting with multiple fatalities at theater in Lafayette, Louisiana.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Monger
a reply to: beezzer

Call it anything except what it actually was, yet another act of terror by an unhinged, far right gunman.

Prove it.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Logic doesn't work on gun cultists.

ahh and there it is......you hate guns........

now all your disdain, and presumptions before any facts were present, makes sense

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I'm not a news organization. I'm under no obligation to be objective. My gut told me something about what happened. The facts are backing that up. I'm sorry that the truth of what happened makes you uncomfortable.

As long as there can't be a conversation about sensible measures to stop it from happening again without the gun cultists getting in in their heads that 'dem libs gunna take mah precious guns,' this # is just going to keep happening.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

No. I like guns. I, in fact, own guns. A rifle and a shotgun. They're excellent tools. What they're not, in my view, are objects to be fetishized.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Monger

Well that's kind of the problem. "Dem libs" skip right over anything sensible and go to "get all the guns."

Gun owners aren't the only ones that can be unreasonable.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I'm not a news organization. I'm under no obligation to be objective. My gut told me something about what happened. The facts are backing that up. I'm sorry that the truth of what happened makes you uncomfortable.

As long as there can't be a conversation about sensible measures to stop it from happening again without the gun cultists getting in in their heads that 'dem libs gunna take mah precious guns,' this # is just going to keep happening.

er what facts are backing you up on that?, ones youre making up?

Hes not a Tea Party person..........

The fact that he is a westboro supporter along with a laundry list of other things on there prove that......

What part of a sensible conversation that youre talking about having, starts by labeling people and making accusations without facts......

Doesnt sound like you want a sensible conversation at all.........thats not how they start

edit on 7/24/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

So he's either insane, politically or racially motivated.

Issue an arrest warrant for Eric Cartman.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

So you accept that the Twitter account which professes support for WBC under his name is his, but not the Tea Party Nation account? The piece of evidence that supports your narrative is obviously true while the piece that doesn't is obviously Obummer's doing?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

So he's either insane, politically or racially motivated.

Issue an arrest warrant for Eric Cartman.

Just stop at insane. No rational person does what he did.

Even progressive liberals.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

So you accept that the Twitter account which professes support for WBC under his name is his, but not the Tea Party Nation account? The piece of evidence that supports your narrative is obviously true while the piece that doesn't is obviously Obummer's doing?

I have an account at Daily Ko's.

Does that make me a progressive liberal?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The guy probably got mad and went nuts over President Obamas laws to bann guns on erderly disabled.Or He was on a lot of dope prescriptions messing up His mind.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I could go start an account on an democrat or progressive site

Does that make me progressive?

your belief systems and ideals make you what you are, not what website youre on........

Im surprised you cant see that very basic truth........

edit on 7/24/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Fair point. So you think this guy made the TPN account to troll teabaggers? Maybe he saw the organization as a haven for extremist loons, though wherever someone would get such a notion is simply beyond me.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
The guy probably got mad and went nuts over President Obamas laws to bann guns on erderly disabled.Or He was on a lot of dope prescriptions messing up His mind.

No he was just poor, underprivileged, and systematically oppressed.
edit on 24-7-2015 by MoreBeer because: quoted wrong person

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Fair point. So you think this guy made the TPN account to troll teabaggers? Maybe he saw the organization as a haven for extremist loons, though wherever someone would get such a notion is simply beyond me.

Why don't you tell me since proof and speculation appear to be interchangeable for you.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

What information on the Tea Party Nation account are you talking about? I don't see any information except that he joined. What does having a membership to a website prove, exactly, in regards to this killing?

The man was a drifter, how about focusing on that aspect? He was estranged from his family...you know, FACTS.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Except that insanity implies incompetency. That somebody doesn't know what you're doing or the consequences of their actions. I seriously doubt that that's the case with this guy, seeing as he had changed the plates on his car and had disguises awaiting him for after he committed the terrorist act. He had probably planned to commit more terrorist acts, as a terrorist is wont to do.

White + violent = insane, mentally ill. Every damned time, like clockwork.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Call it anything except what it actually was, yet another act of terror by an unhinged, far right gunman.

It is another big government failure.

They just can't seem to ever get it right.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Except that insanity implies incompetency. That somebody doesn't know what you're doing or the consequences of their actions. I seriously doubt that that's the case with this guy, seeing as he had changed the plates on his car and had disguises awaiting him for after he committed the terrorist act. He had probably planned to commit more terrorist acts, as a terrorist is wont to do.

What rational person goes on a killing spree then kills himself?

Does your extensive resume also include degrees in psychiatry?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Insanity does not necessarily mean incompetency. Would you say the Aurora shooter was both insane and incompetent? He was definitely insane, but he managed to rig his apartment with booby traps. Stick to the facts because you don't know what you're talking about AT ALL.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join