It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Hartford Consensus: "Majority of Sandy Hook injuries were survivable."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

i couldnt agree more...it is human instinct to help someone in distress and dying children above all else should have brought every man and woman on scene to their rescue. like parents who escape a fire while their children perish inside, these folks must suffer from survivor's guilt. i know i would.

(post by Informer1958 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

yet you still have them

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
PART II ~ Wolfgang Halbig v. Sandy Hook FOIA Commission Hearing in Hartford, CT

www.youtube.com...

Here is part two of the hearings

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

And yet the massive gun grab never came.

Curious, that.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Obama Takes a First Step on Gun Control After Sandy Hook

swampland.time.com...

Obama signs gun laws 33 days after sandy hook

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

That's why I said only first responders need to know, so they can incorporate the knowledge into their training exercises. I'm all for transparency especially with law enforcement... but this? No one else needs to know this, especially not the parents/families. How many levels of haunted and grief must they be made to feel?

As a mother... I can't even type what is going through my head now.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Wolfgang isn't all that he is cracked up to be.

You can post all the youtube videos you want, the fact of the matter is that the gun grab never game and sales just skyrocketed per usual.

And the people making the money off it all laugh all the way to the bank.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

And yet...

The massive gun grab never came.

Yea, laws were passed afterward. But not on the scale you're attempting to make it seem to be. Nobody I know lost any guns because of Aurora, Sandy Hook, Obama, reptilians, or anything else.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
And thus the cover-up began; the false stories of looking for a second shooter, Dickinson drive being hopelessly blocked, Dr Wayne Carvers bizarre press conference etc. This is pretty damning, I guess they got to see the post-mortem photos and autopsy reports. No life flight helicopters called, EMT's not allowed in the school waiting frustrated outside.

This looks very bad on both the part of Newtown PD and the Connecticut State Police.

The first EMT's to examine any of the victims did not do so for at least 15 minutes after the shooter was down.

We didn't start the fire. It was aalways burning.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zephyranth
Not a single Med Flight Copter. Not a single victim on the triage. I smell BS.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
So how much did they spend to research the details to determine if the children were saveable or not? When they are dead. Sandy Hook was so propagandized.

I think they are not considering the injuries that happen besides just being shot. The fact of stitching up veins isn't the problem, it's the survival after they get through the ER, that they didn't factor into their assessment. Yes you could plug up a hole, theoretically, to save a life. Then later in hospital they die anyways. Or they get infections after repairs. Or they live for 15 years and then later from survivor's guilt they jump off a bridge... with all due respect, I don't care how doctors fantasize about the numbers, the kids are history.

*snip*
edit on 7/23/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Yeah, they died because they bled out.

Typically what happens after a GSW.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I beg to differ. The majority of my family are "first responders" and have told me differently.

Their number one goal is to treat the wounded, not sit back because they were told to! The Sandy Hook ordeal shook them up pretty bad and made them question the actions that took place.

I'm not one to throw out the "false flag" BS, but you have to admit there was MULTIPLE things wrong with the narrative we've been told.

Hearing that those poor kids died as a result of ZERO responders, I'm inclined to think something nefarious happened that day... And by nefarious, i don't mean the original story...

Pains me to type that, BTW....

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

Pains me to type that, BTW....

Yeah surprising to see you posting that. Don't mean to act as if I know all your beliefs, just first time seeing something like that.

I have regrettably had my fair share of involvement in the threads in the LOL bin saying things that looking back make me wonder what the hell I was thinking.

But this was always a sore point for me as well. The seemingly lack of medical response to those inside.

Very sad to see this information come out.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

You can never expect any arm of government to police itself.
They can't be objective even if they wanted to which is usually thought to be against their own professional self-interest.
This wasn't the fault of EMTs.
They weren't allowed to do their part.
Who is going to make the police divulge the reason why people needlessly died?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

No, Domo is correct. Priority one is to locate and neutralize the shooter. The entry team will literally step over victims in the effort to find the shooter.

Now what happened after the shooter was found is entirely up for debate. And we can absolutely discuss that. But the first officers in the door aren't there to render aid, they're there to eliminate the threat.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join