It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Newbie Here Looking to find Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hey People,

I'm not sure where to begin but can someone tell me where to read for evidence of aliens. I believe there out there but im sure a google search will only end me up with hoaxes.

Also with Myans 2012 Kelper, Pilae and now stephen hawking who believes a disclosure on Aliens is going to happen soon.

Oh im from Northern Ireland and im 27

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: themonkeyman

Hi there, 27 from Ireland.

You're right, all the aliens are buried under a ton of internet banter.

Iv'e never seen one, just a thingy flying once. Thats why I am here, too.

I want to see aleens.

But for now, every time I bring this I'm told its a fake but haven't been told how to my satisfaction…

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I challenge you to start at the end of the Aliens UFO forum... just the titles... once finished I will introduce you to more.

edit on pm731pmThu, 23 Jul 2015 17:56:15 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hey brother. Welcome to ATS
The state of alien speculation ranges from those who are doubtful through those who think,"sure but who knows" on past they will be here any day, on into they have been here all along and never left all the way up to there are a bunch of alien powers fighting for the soul of mankind or drinking our energy and harvesting our children for after dinner snacks. Well that last one I made up. ,,,,, or did I.

I don't think you will find aliens here, though what do I know. I have found that all the information on the internet about aliens is all speculation and from that list of possibilities you are free to choose what to believe and not believe.
If you don't want to believe without proof, like me, pull up an arm chair, share a smoke and lets watch and wait for the great Revel.

Yours
t

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Any background on that video?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

And hello buddy , welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Start here Aliens and UFOs

For nearly 30 years I've been searching for evidence of Extraterrestrial visitations to Earth. I've been on MUFON research trips to interview witnesses and perused all the stuff and every tangent I could find on the Internet from Aliens to Remote Viewing to Zetatalk. Still haven't found anything convincing.

Even with the lack of concrete evidence I believe there exists intelligent sentient life different from us somewhere out in the cosmos. I can also accept they may have stopped here at one time or another to check us out.

Good Luck and happy hunting.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustKoz
a reply to: intrptr

Any background on that video?

I wish I did…

I don't have any other than what you see.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Hello.....
Try here www.unknowncountry.com...
The website is by Whitley Streiber who made the "Greys" pretty famous in his book communion.
If you make a subscription to his site for about $19.95 for 6 months you can access his archives with thousands of amazing podcasts on the subject.
Or you can just download his podcasts every saturday for free.
I have seen a U.F.O. myself and know for a fact the whole subject is real.

I don't really bother with case evidence,i try to listen with the substance of what it's all about by deep thinking people who have experienced it for themselves and Whitley Streiber in my view is probably one of the most deep thinking open minded people on the subject you will ever listen to.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome!!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I came here too years ago looking for Aliens. Haven't found any but have found several people who are now good Friends! So I scored anyway! Enjoy Your time here. If You find any Aliens, PLEASE let Me know?

Here's something I wrote for newbies. Enjoy...

Hello and Welcome!

Have a good time while on This Trip,
On The Wild Ride ATS MotherShip.

As Someone has already mentioned Before,
Welcome Aboard the Ship, Now Please Close the Door.

We don't want any Trolls coming up the stairs,
Pushing their Hatred and Lies, till You want to pull out Your Hair.

You will Learn so much Here that it will fill You with Pride,
Just Remember Most of all Hey!, "It's Just A Ride!"

Syx...

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: themonkeyman
...and now stephen hawking who believes a disclosure on Aliens is going to happen soon.

Welcome to ATS. Our motto here is "Deny Ignorance". Whatever website told you Stephen Hawking believes in imminent 'disclosure' is lying to you.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
H

ello the man of the monkey, enjoy your stay

top topics

join