It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC: Was Sandra Bland Mugshot Post-Mortem?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Shamrock6

Should she be in an orange jump suit during booking? Is that normal?

ABSOLUTELY NOT-- SHE SHOULD BE IN HER NORMAL CLOTHES. BINGO

Edit: JUST SAW THE PICTURES OF OTHER MUG SHOTS AND SO IT SEEMS AS THOUGH IT IS FEASIBLE TO BE GIVEN THE ORANGE UNIFORM BEFORE THE PICTURE IS TAKEN. AND TO THE GENTLEMEN WHO MADE THE CAPS COMMENT: I CAN CAPITALIZE ANYTIME I WISH TO.
edit on 23-7-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I think she was dead in this shot. If the closed eye one is the original then the dark areas under her eyes would suggest she was dead for a bit of time before it was taken as well....blood pools there when asphyxiation is the cause of death as it stops the blood from the brain to the lower body and it "fills" soft areas.

The pics appear identical except for the eyes and dark areas under them. The shoulders suggest she is laying down as well, unless she naturally held her shoulders high.

Sickening case regardless. I would suspect foul play all day long on this one, from start to finish.

Is it possible Miss' Bland's murder/ death/"suicide" is actually a Psy-Op being played out?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Shamrock6

Should she be in an orange jump suit during booking? Is that normal?

ABSOLUTELY NOT-- SHE SHOULD BE IN HER NORMAL CLOTHES. BINGO

ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT.

Caps locking doesn't make it more true.

ETA - you sure can, still doesn't make it more true.
edit on 23-7-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Think about this logically though.

Once she is arrested she is taken back to the cells whereby she would be introduced to and placed into the care of a custody officer, not the arresting officer. Once the arresting officer books her in and processes the charges, he no longer has any contact with the defendant.

I am making the assumption that while she was in custody for 3 days, she probably made contact with her family at least once to let them know whats happened. (So we know she was alive at this point)

So everyone who believes this conspiracy believes that 3 days after the incident, the arresting officer who is still in such a rage from this incident, comes back into the jail, where he has no right to be, and then somehow convinces the custody officers in the jail that they should murder her and cover it up and all in view of jail cameras?

Why would they go along with this? why would he still care so much about the incident? From my experience theres always rude/uncooperative suspects its really no big deal. Then they somehow manage a fake mug shot? which would be impossible to do (as explained above).

When things don't add up there's normally a reason for this. Its too far fetched. I believe the officer involved needs to be investigated and disciplined for the arrest because it was way out of line. But I don't believe for one second that he somehow murdered her which would involve convincing a whole bunch of other people to be involved in it.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Are there cameras in the cells here? It seems that could clear a lot of sh## up.

ETA Is it standard procedure to leave plastic bags in jail cells?

edit on 23-7-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: M1352

yep and good points.
I haven't made my mind up yet to be fair.

But, the truth is often stranger than fiction.

Maybe the arresting officer feared for something else and believed he could get rid of her?
Maybe the people in the jail owed him favors, or he had something on them to influence them to go along with it?
Maybe they're covering for each other because, well, they are white and she is black and this is Texas?
Your assuming she made a phone call, did she? (I don't know..)
People said she was happy, ecstatic and starting a new job, why kill her self over a traffic violation?
She clearly says in the arresting video she will take him to court, maybe that's what scared him?
and.. you cannot deny there's something very unusual with the arresting footage, the statement from the JOP and the mugshot.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Or maybe, as some have theorized, that hit on her head caused her to hemorrhage and die.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Very possible that there was traumatic brain injury incurred during the arrest.

All this talk about staged mug shots sounds like nonsense to me though

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Double post

edit on 23-7-2015 by M1352 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I seen images of the jail. None of the walls are grey. The bg of the mugshot is grey And guess what the floor is grey !

I seen images of other inmates mug shots , all taken with a tan colored brick wall in the bg.

The bag she was hung with was a black garbage bag yet images of a trash can in her cell soon after with said trash can "that is not spose to be in the cell at all" has a clear liner in it.

I know sometimes I put extra liners in the bottom of my trash when i change it out. But.. Umm err , why change the trash immediately after the hanging ? Idgi

i just read she did suffer depression and tried to kill herself in the past with pills after losing a baby. Her parents cant concieve she would kill herself , ive lost people id never think would too but that is a normal reaction. I can buy that she was in there for 3 days and felt hopelessness and hung herself. This is not uncommon , some guy managed to kill himself in our local jail once by hanging. But it is the trash can and the grey bg that has not been explained. To add wearing orange scrubs when booked. Hanging herself when taller than the shower head.

The fact this is not just an internal investigation but being treated as a homicide raises flags , there is probably more nefarious details yet we dont know about in this case.

edit on 23-7-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I would think there are cameras all over that jail It is the 21st century. How can neither the "suicide" or the "murder" not be on video?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
I would think there are cameras all over that jail It is the 21st century. How can neither the "suicide" or the "murder" not be on video?

They're taking extra time (cough) to make sure they get it uploaded (cough) to the computer without glitches (cough) like they had with the dashcam video.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

I live in a small city more of a town. Our jail is like a fortress with cameras monitoring the holding cells as well as general population. In fact I never heard of a Jail in todays age without security cameras but, ya know .. Cameras seem to malfunction conveniently around LE in the same way they take very blurry footage of UFO's.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

They're taking extra time (cough) to make sure they get it uploaded (cough) to the computer without glitches (cough) like they had with the dashcam video.

i know you are being sarcastic lol ,but is there video in the cell that you know of?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer

I live in a small city more of a town. Our jail is like a fortress with cameras monitoring the holding cells as well as general population. In fact I never heard of a Jail in todays age without security cameras but, ya know .. Cameras seem to malfunction conveniently around LE in the same way they take very blurry footage of UFO's.

Even Mexico had footage of El Chapo leaving his cell.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Exactamundo

Dont be shocked if the DOJ covers this up. After all the supreme court has made it clear LE are government sanctioned assassins that are allowed to operate with impunity. And if they do get caught the tax payer will pay for it and the officer will get a paid vacation or a huge severence package. Heck he might even sue the taxpayer for emotional distress for getting caught.

That poor woman was dead as soon as she stepped foot in Texas.
edit on 23-7-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

No, but I have read in a few places that there may be one.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
She was very uncooperative before her arrest. Why would she become cooperative after?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Because emotions run high during the arrest and as reality sets in. Three days later, when her family was trying to get her out? I would think that that was long enough for her to calm down.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Do you have your glasses on?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join