It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC: Was Sandra Bland Mugshot Post-Mortem?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Gonna have to disagree man. I see what looks to be three or four people that look like they're nearly touching the wall. The vast majority of them have a clear bit of space between them and the wall, but there's a few that look pretty dang close to it.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Shamrock6

Should she be in an orange jump suit during booking? Is that normal?

Not at all.

But. and I only bring this because I don't know ether , people that strangulate usually have bulging eyes, don't they?

ETA: And burst blood vessels under their skin and eyes?
edit on 23-7-2015 by intrptr because: ETA:

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Rocker2013

I don't think she killed herself. I don't think she was dead in the mugshot though.

I'm still unsure to be honest. That mugshot is all wrong. At the same time, the supposed "original" one could have easily been faked by someone out there.

I really don't think she took her own life, I really, really don't.

She was fine an hour earlier, she was about to be released, and she supposedly chose then to take her own life after three days in jail? I'm not buying it.

Anyone know when the last contact she had with the outside was? The time she called family?

These are the questions I have:

1. When did she last make contact with family?
2. Where is the profile mugshot?
3. Why is her booking info inconsistent?
4. Why did they tamper with the cell and claim it was untouched?
5. How does a nearly 6 foot woman hang herself from a 5 foot height? Survival instinct will not allow that, which is why people use chairs from a greater height.
6. Why is only selected CCTV footage released?
7. How did the police claim a "technical glitch" on the skipping video upload to YouTube, this has seemingly never happened to any of the thousands of vloggers who upload every day.

This case reeks to high high heaven.
People are damned right to be suspicious, the federal government should already be investigating this case and everyone involved at the state level should either be removed from the investigation or investigated themselves. Right now the people responsible for her death are basically investigating themselves, and they need to be removed from the process entirely.

There cannot be any faith or trust in this "investigation" unless an impartial agency is the one investigating this case. They have already failed and allowed the potential for massive corruption of evidence.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Has anyone even said where they got this "original"...

It's all over Twitter now and I haven't seen any proof or where it originated from.

To me, this "original" looks edited more than the "fake release".

And honestly, that disgusts me that anyone would hinder this absolutely fraudulent official story by sending out a fake picture and throwing s# into the mix.
Disgusting.

You know what I mean?... It's disgusting.
edit on 23-7-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
No. I also disagree with almost everything you said. Her head is clearly 1-2 inches off the wall...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Yeah, youre right

The thing is, in those particular shots the shadows are quite different tjan in the contended mugshot.

You can see a double shadow; one diffuse and indisitinc, the other markedly following tree outlooks out the subject's head.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
No. I also disagree with almost everything you said. Her head is clearly 1-2 inches off the wall...

Wow it is so not clearly 1-2 inches off the wall.. She is either right up against it or laying on the floor.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Yeah... a lot is fishy combined with a general mistrust of police (sorry Lucky), that's why I say hardly anyone will believe that she wasn't already dead in the mugshot.

Shts gotta change.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wetpaint72
a reply to: alienjuggalo
Would be interesting to superimpose the two.
It's nearly impossible to hold the exact same pose in two photos.

The one with her eyes looking at the camera is shifted to the right. I don't know exactly how mugshots work but possible they take multiple photos?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy
a reply to: ShadowLink

Do your eyes roll up into your head when you blink? I know they do when sleeping, but no idea if they do when you blink. It doesn't feel like it, to me, though.

No, they don't.

Moreover, from the dashcam video, this woman couldn't wait to bring this matter to court. There is NO WAY she killed herself. That simply didn't happen.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The only thing that makes me "WTF!?" about the facts of her incarceration and death, including the alleged evidence presented and discussed here is that NO WAY in the U.S.A. should a citizen be arrested on a $5000 bond for failure to signal or put out a cigarette or even resisting on such a mild initial charge.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Think this actually could have been leaked on purpose to make the people questioning events seem crazy? Because it does kind of trivialize the whole sad incident and her life and death.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Heavy is saying the picture with her eyes rolled up is photoshopped, but they don't provide any evidence to substantiate that claim.

heavy.com...

I also found this article that asks a couple of supposed photography experts some of the same questions that have been asked here.

www.bagnewsnotes.com...

If it does turn out the "eyes rolled up picture" is the one that was faked or is the result of manipulation, that does not take away from the tragedy that took place here. But I do think it does a disservice to Sandra herself. The whole situation is bad enough as it is, and if this is causing people to unnecessarily focus on something else, I just don't think that's right. Time will tell though I suppose.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Jinx.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Agreed.

On the face, the facts are bad enough.

It's dangerous to drive while black in the U.S.A., not to mention have an encounter with LEO.

Even if she did in fact kill herself, which seems likely, she was under extreme duress.

Think about the news stories that have been in play since about this time last year - Brown, Garner, Scott and too many others.

Then she is pulled over and ticketed for changing lanes without signaling because an LEO was on her bumper. And then harassed for a cig in her own car. She expressed outrage at the arrest and is given an stiff bond for what seems like a bully charge which caused the additional hardship of her missing her first day of work at a new job.

It had to seem surreal and feel helpless...all for a traffic violation which may well have been overlooked for a white citizen.

edit on 7/23/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

5. How does a nearly 6 foot woman hang herself from a 5 foot height? Survival instinct will not allow that, which is why people use chairs from a greater height.

This is not true.
I've seen more than one person hang themselves from a doorknob.

Tie something around your neck and to the doorknob, sit down so there is enough pressure to slow the blood flow and you will quickly pass out.
Once you're passed out it's a matter of minutes to death and since you're unconscious you're unable to relieve the pressure.

Surely you've seen someone get choked out before. Same idea only your body weight is continuing the choke.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I just joined to add a comment to this story.

I was a cop in Australia for a number of years and over here (and I assume its probably the same in the States) when taking a mug shot, the camera used is like a webcam, which is encased in a protective box and hard bolted to the roof of the custody cells. This camera then has a link to a main computer where you use software to maneuver the camera and take the photos etc... Once a photograph is taken its uploaded directly into the Police mainframe system.

No mug shots are taken with any hand held camera or equipment like that. Therefore it would be impossible to take a photo of someone inside a cell and pass it off as a legitimate mug shot as it wouldn't pass through the required software and onto the mainframe.

It may be different in the States but just a thought

Cheers

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
People think the mug shots were done "mid-blink"? Seriously? ATS has gotten really bad with their ignorance of racial profiling. Most of you probably think racism doesn't exist. But then you'll post a thousand Sasquatch links haha hilarious.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Mugshot in jail uniform? Usually an arrested person is still in regular clothes at time of mugshot.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
As for the jump suit in the photo, the police stated that mug shots can be taken before or after the inmates receive their clothes depending on how busy the booking area is.

But one person did not that the jump clothes she's wearing are not like any other jump suits:

Another question raised is why is the bible opened in the second photo to psalms, but closed in the first?

she's 6ft tall and apparently hung herself. There's a garbage bag still in the bin

Also the justice of the Peaces statement

Justice of the Peace Charles Karisch arrived at Bland’s jail cell and pronounced her dead. Karisch told reporters that he believed he saw “a plastic bag hanging on something” and a dark mark around her neck.

is vague.

I don't understand why people believe the footage of the cell will prove anything.

This is either a long list of co-incidences are strange happenings or its a coverup.

If its a coverup and the arresting tape was edited, the photos staged then i have no doubt the footage from the cell will also be edited.

edit on pm759318232015-07-23T19:59:18-05:00072015p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join