It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC: Was Sandra Bland Mugshot Post-Mortem?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Great question, members can do that in an instant if they read your request.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar

Great question, members can do that in an instant if they read your request.

I found a few here

Seems like a couple were taken there.

Their main page is full of people asking questions.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
so much for her braids falling back, here is a picture of her and all of her braids go to the back of her head.

picture with her eyes rolled up are shopped.

ETA": forgot to add link,
#SandySpeaks: ‘I’m Here to Change History’
edit on 23-7-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Where is the garrotte wounds on her neck if she is dead in that photo?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Maybe she didn't die of hanging. They strapped her up after the photo was taken...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Looks like a corpse to me. She was murdered, in my opinion based on the limited facts I have now.

A murder investigation should prove/disprove my theory. Where is the side mugshot and why was the mugshot edited. It appears to be the same photo, but one edited.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Breaking...investigation "not finished" and "marijuana in her system."

Sandra Bland's death ruled suicide by hanging

(CNN)The cause of Sandra Bland's death was hanging; the manner of death was suicide, a prosecutor told reporters, citing preliminary autopsy results.

Warren Diepraam, a Waller County, Texas, prosecutor, provided new details Thursday to support those findings.

Hmmm...

Her family is doing their own autopsy. The video mentions the conspiracies and mentions the mug shot at the end.
edit on 7/23/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Tons of people from all over the world giving the Waller County Sheriff's Facebook page grief about the event and few people defending the police's actions.

Linked in a few of the replies to comments is the following story:

Authorities are investigating the death of a 29-year-old inmate after he was discovered at Waller County jail Friday morning.

James Harper Howell IV, of Bandera, was found about 11:55 a.m. hanging from a bed sheet that was tied to a ceiling vent in one of the jail's day rooms, according to the Waller County Sheriff's Office.

It took deputies three days to locate and notify Howell's next of kin.

Less than three years ago another very similar incident.

It seems to me that they should have learned their lesson from that and not allowed something similar to occur.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Looks like a corpse to me. She was murdered, in my opinion based on the limited facts I have now.

A murder investigation should prove/disprove my theory. Where is the side mugshot and why was the mugshot edited. It appears to be the same photo, but one edited.

Yes a murder investigation should prove/disprove your theory.... but not when a police officer is involved. As much as I wish justice is served... we all know how THOROUGH of an investigation it will probably be....

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Maybe she didn't die of hanging. They strapped her up after the photo was taken...

I'm aware BH, my point was the official story is disproven if that is a real photo of her body after the fact.

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Tons of people from all over the world giving the Waller County Sheriff's Facebook page grief about the event and few people defending the police's actions.

well Answer, Moorbeer. and Shamrock are all here ..

link   

yes most of them did have the grey wall behind them and a couple 3 had the orange jumpers on for the mugshot.

i seriously hope that some reasonable explanation can come of this because from the audio tapes I have listened to the cop was out for her blood from the beginning. She seemed like a descent person and tried imo to keep things normal and even on a positive note until the bitter end.

A police bodycam and this would not have happened if that is what happened. He brutalized her from the audio once off camera from his car.

edit on pm731pmThu, 23 Jul 2015 17:15:23 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Lulz. Too bad I don't when they're not worth defending.

Haters gonna hate

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I don't think she killed herself. I don't think she was dead in the mugshot though.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

BIG DEAL that is what the SPIN will focus on. SHE was MELLOW during the STOP. That is what counts.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

I see a few who are wearing the orange jumpsuit, so that in itself is not too out of the ordinary.

There are also several that appear to be in front of a grey wall similar to the color of the background in Sandra's mugshot, but they all can readily be seen to be standing in front of the wall be a decent amount of space.

Need more eyes on this.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Why are there 2 mugshots? I thought they do one facing forward and one side profile?

After I scrolled up and read charlies post I remembeted i had the same question. I didnt notice any marks on her neck.

Did anyone here check the claims about different backgrounds, or whether they use orange shirts or jumpsuits in their booking? Could it be the shirt she was wearing when arrested?
edit on 7/23/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

Oh, thank you jadedandcynical.
edit on 7/23/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That is what i noticed none of them look like they are leaning against the wall or look like they are laying on the floor.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I think it's worth noting, that hardly anyone will believe that she wasn't dead in the mug shot now... and that's a greater issue than your normal conspiracy theory spin out, contained within small internet communities.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join