It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GRAPHIC: Was Sandra Bland Mugshot Post-Mortem?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Here is her booking sheet:

Anything look odd to anyone?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wetpaint72
a reply to: alienjuggalo
Would be interesting to superimpose the two.
It's nearly impossible to hold the exact same pose in two photos.

Someone here could surely do that I think.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
Got one with better photos?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think she was dead in this shot. If the closed eye one is the original then the dark areas under her eyes would suggest she was dead for a bit of time before it was taken as well....blood pools there when asphyxiation is the cause of death as it stops the blood from the brain to the lower body and it "fills" soft areas.

The pics appear identical except for the eyes and dark areas under them. The shoulders suggest she is laying down as well, unless she naturally held her shoulders high.

Sickening case regardless. I would suspect foul play all day long on this one, from start to finish.

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The fact cant see the pictures at all? I can do better pictures on a t-shirt with my heat press..

link   
a reply to: Wetpaint72

Was on the twitter feed for #JusticeForSandraBland and is the "official" document processed by the county sheriff.

Any issues with photo quality should be taken up with them.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I am so sorry, she was beautiful, so full of happiness, life and joy. She was post mortem in the booking photos imo and it hurts so badly to think of what she endured at the hands of criminally insane officers prior to this evil cover up, I hope they all hang for this murder.

*Bring up the pictures of her alive and pretty, smiling, happy please someone, from the same link on twitter in the Op...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Rocker2013

Here is her booking sheet:

Anything look odd to anyone?

Got a cleaner, larger shot of just the pics? They are too dark to tell anything.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The people in charge have to do everything within their power to avoid another riot in the streets against police. Things were getting pretty heated for a minute until we got distracted. Keep focusing on the flag and issues that pit us against each other. Do not get back to protesting in the streets against the real monsters. She was a crazed, back-talking dope smoker who hung herself over a traffic violation. Nothing more to be known here.

edit on 23-7-2015 by Digital_Reality because: (no reason given)

link   
I almost wish that I'd seen these before the suggestion of 'dead' was made.

To me, she looks dead. The pallor. The eyes. The hair is pointed back, and the right shoulder is all wrong. Note how not a single hair or fabric wrinkle changes between the two photos. Neither is there a whit of change on her expression, other than the eyes.

I really do not trust cell mate testimony about no violence having been meted out. Cops can make anyone say anything, or else. Nobody in police custody is in an objective state of mind. They can bribe or beat words out of anyone once the mark realizes his life is at stake. She may have even been raped by cops. Why not? They kill for money, so why not have a private party while they're at it? I'm sorry about voicing this, but cops are a whole 'nother breed. To kill is the worst case scenario. Everything leading up to this is on the table. And there's no way the person lives through this sort of abuse, if that's what happened. The end game is to break the spirit. The girl was full of life, and that incites them, since they are selected by those whose goal is to destroy spirit. They are tired of telling us that we don't need a fireplace, that we don't need privacy, that we don't need freedom of anything. They want the message to be implicit by the examples they serve us with each step we take.

The coroner at SH scared the living crap out of me. The whole town did! Let's walk in circles, shall we? How can we believe any authority anymore? We know how power works. In a world of secrets and secret masters, either it comes from high, or it comes from having a fetish for child sex abuse. This whole thing stinks, but it's something we are supposed to get used to apparently. How did these photos ever get released, and why? It's as though they are taunting us!

# 482

edit on 23-7-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
Her hair, shadows, background and everything appear to be identical in both pictures.

Look at the shadows under her eyes. If the "mugshot" was of a dead person, they may want to edit it and lighten her up a bit so she doesn't look so ... dead.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Was on the twitter feed for #JusticeForSandraBland and is the "official" document processed by the county sheriff.

Any issues with photo quality should be taken up with them.

No offense.. I was being sarcastic.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: ShadowLink
Her hair, shadows, background and everything appear to be identical in both pictures.

Look at the shadows under her eyes. If the "mugshot" was of a dead person, they may want to edit it and lighten her up a bit so she doesn't look so ... dead.

I also don't recall mugshots ever being taken after someone was issued their orange suit. They are typically the very first thing done when booking....still in civilian clothing.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Depends on the facility. I was discussing that aspect with a friend yesterday, actually. Where I'm at, if somebody is brought in and their clothing is deemed "revealing" they're immediately changed out or at least covered up. Before any photos are taken, before any paperwork is done, they're given a top and bottom to wear.

But the friend I was speaking with confirmed that's not the policy where they live.

Really no way to tell for sure, but I wouldn't call her being changed out a smoking gun of any sort.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

None taken

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Wish I did, but that's all I'm seeing.

I've never seen that dark of a mugshot before, has anyone?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Every detail of those two photos are identical to even the folds in the jumpsuit,hair.
I feel someone touched up the eyes and dark color to the cheeks to make them appear shallow.I'm thinking hoax.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Another odd aspect, which leads me to believe she is dead, is the lighting/shadow. It is coming from the left, not top left as a light above would, but direct left. Depending on how her body was positioned on the floor, that is how it would look if the lighting was from a light on the ceiling to her left. If she was standing, even a light on the ceiling to her left would cast the shadow slightly down...it isnt....it is directly from the left.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Can anyone find other booking sheets from that same jail to compare backgrounds?

Maybe Here

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
I almost wish that I'd seen these before the suggestion of 'dead' was made.

To me, she looks dead. The pallor. The eyes. The hair is pointed back, and the right shoulder is all wrong. Note how not a single hair or fabric wrinkle changes between the two photos. Neither is there a whit of change on her expression, other than the eyes.

Same.

edit on 7/23/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Can we get a link to the booking page?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
If you look at the colorless black pits of her eyes that is telling, you know like when you see a picture of a missing person on TV and you can sense through their eyes whether alive or dead?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join