It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army To Recruiters: Treat Armed Citizens as Security Threat

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Yep, this is the exact thing the military doesn't want happening at their recruiting stations:

Armed citizen's gun accidentally discharges in front of military recruiting center

LANCASTER, Ohio (WCMH)-Police in Lancaster say no one was hurt when a gun of one of the armed citizens guarding a military recruiting center discharged.

According to Lancaster police, officers responded Thursday to the military recruiting station in the 1500 block of River Valley Boulevard, on the report of an accidental discharge of a gun.

Christopher Reed told police he was standing in front of the military recruiting station with his AR-15 rifle to guard military personal, when a man asked to look at his gun.

Reed said he attempted to clear the ammunition from the gun, and accidentally fired it into the pavement.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

I'd take one well trained vet or two trained citizens on my 6 over a dozen cops or bought and paid for government flunkies. I have a good friend who's a retired ranger who has had a triple bypass and I wouldn't trade him for anything, the man has code, a rare commodity in today's mercenary forces.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Exactly!

Thanks for posting the source link and quote from the news report. I haven't figured out how to do it from my iPhone yet.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Thats important for me to hear, I met a retired ranger of late and cant get his conversation out of my thoughts, although he said nothing I seemed to sense between the lines with a flurry of possible future scenarios. His conversation lead me to think that in the not too distant future Texas will be a completely different place. On a positive note he stated accidentally "After" he plans to return.

I truly believe that this country no matter how bad things can get will pick itself up and start over again no matter what may come. I know we have to look at past history and understand how people will comply to save their own necks and those of their families, but there is a fine line between taking poorly executed orders and standing behind the minions of freemen ready to fight. I would take a disabled vet half blind and legless any day simply because of their courage, loyalty and honor.

Not sure if what I just wrote made sense or not but I just cant stress strongly enough that when the shoot to kill orders are against American Civilians or unlawful detainment in masse, no one will do it and live to see the end. We are not a thirdworld country even if we are broke and in-debt because of bad politics.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

hehe, my Brother used to say "Natural selection"...

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Flatfish

Yep, this is the exact thing the military doesn't want happening at their recruiting stations:

Armed citizen's gun accidentally discharges in front of military recruiting center

LANCASTER, Ohio (WCMH)-Police in Lancaster say no one was hurt when a gun of one of the armed citizens guarding a military recruiting center discharged.

According to Lancaster police, officers responded Thursday to the military recruiting station in the 1500 block of River Valley Boulevard, on the report of an accidental discharge of a gun.

Christopher Reed told police he was standing in front of the military recruiting station with his AR-15 rifle to guard military personal, when a man asked to look at his gun.

Reed said he attempted to clear the ammunition from the gun, and accidentally fired it into the pavement.

Don't forget about the Navy recruiter who accidentally shot himself in his leg at his recruiting office in Gainesville GA.

It was his personal weapon.

www.wsbtv.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ok just jumping in for a quick minute, but wanted to make sure that we are all aware of the announcement by the DOD and White House today.

Done thread up on main page.

The funny part is that they claim to be working more closely with local Police to protect the Military... Hum, with all of the non sense being washed over people these days that was a tidal wave.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join